Major drug Bust in Stephentown Ny , Stegmann !! Link to article inside...

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PittsOxyPoppers- Inc

Pittsfield, MA

#1 May 19, 2013
Major drug bust in Stephentown NY, drugs , guns , stolen tractors , stolen bull dozer , over a quarter million in cash!! Ny state police , federal DEA , mass state police , Berkshire county drug task force ,Helicopters everything....
I kept hearing about this but i finally found some real Info on what happened...These guys were holding the mother load for around here!!

I wonder why this wasn't in the local papers seeing how Berkshire county was involved and the center of the whole thing...

Damn, Stegmann is Hit....

Jami is done too, that girl had such a promising life when she was young...Its a shame....

here is the link......

http://eastwickpress.com/news/2013/05/major-d...
You idiot

Pittsfield, MA

#2 May 19, 2013
You idiot. That has nothing to do with Pittsfield. Stop making up lies.
Habbi Yousef

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
You idiot wrote:
You idiot. That has nothing to do with Pittsfield. Stop making up lies.
He said nothing about it having anything to with Pittsfield.
Berkshire County is what I read.
What lies?

You should learn how to read.
You idiot

Pittsfield, MA

#4 May 19, 2013
STFU, all of you. All that is posted here is nonsense about cover ups and conspiracies. Most talk about alleged local conspiracies and then there's the one mental case who claims Jews run the world. You're all nuts who see boogie men under every bed.
Habbi Yousef

United States

#5 May 19, 2013
You idiot wrote:
STFU, all of you. All that is posted here is nonsense about cover ups and conspiracies. Most talk about alleged local conspiracies and then there's the one mental case who claims Jews run the world. You're all nuts who see boogie men under every bed.
How about you ShutTheFuckUp. People can say whatever they want here.

Its called free speech. You Dolt.

Big drug bust in Stephentown is interesting. Unlike you who absolutely nothing to add but hate.
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#6 May 19, 2013
Most users with a Pittsfield IP are wrong and retarded. The only thing they seem capable of is calling people they disagree with as a liar. This has a lot to do with their childhood, and pcb's.
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#7 May 19, 2013
You idiot wrote:
America runs the world.
Who runs America?

1+1=2
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#9 May 19, 2013
You wa nna be a lady so much you steal my name. Tell me what shade of lipstick you wearing today. What guy you leaving your color on today?
Blue Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#10 May 19, 2013
Oy
dio is gay

Pittsfield, MA

#11 May 19, 2013
I am seeking legal age jewish man for meaningless sex. I will dress up for you.... just call me.
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#12 May 19, 2013
I am seeking underage boyz and girls because I am bisexual. Isn't that right? Sweetlady?

"One of the greatest insults a sexually depraved person can use and that is projecting the person you despise as being yourself.

The identity crisis and own self loathing of itself."

A generation being destroyed in less than ten years. If we make it that long.

I will own you
dio is gay

Pittsfield, MA

#13 May 19, 2013
I am now free
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#14 May 19, 2013
I always knew it. So glad you finally are honest with youself.
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#15 May 19, 2013
Dio what the hell are you ranting about now? Are you a drinker?
Proud Khazar

Pittsfield, MA

#16 May 19, 2013
Poor, pitiful Dio. We are very near to our goal of crowning one of our own as Emperor of the World. Dio and those like him will be executed and their bodies turned to ashes. The world will thus be purified.

It's going to be a blast.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#17 May 19, 2013
Proud Khazar wrote:
Poor, pitiful Dio. We are very near to our goal of crowning one of our own as Emperor of the World. Dio and those like him will be executed and their bodies turned to ashes. The world will thus be purified.
It's going to be a blast.
Gosh, no topix mod for that one. To think swtldy of all the names I've been called and false projections thrown at me. Not once, ONCE, have I EVER stated that ANY human being should be murdered or executed and you should be arrested for what you just stated.
Go ahead! Find one post of mine that comes ANYWHERE'S close for what you have just stated. he bottom line is, THERE ARE NONE!!!!
And that's just it, those that are justifiably feeling the heat know that it is THEY that are the extremists and THEY that are destroying America and THEY that are destroying the world through us. Your post is a gem. You no good lying communist coward!
Proud Khazar

Pittsfield, MA

#18 May 19, 2013
Dio's posts never make any sense. It's like reading a child's crayon-drawn scrawl on the refrigerator door.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#19 May 19, 2013
Proud Khazar wrote:
Dio's posts never make any sense. It's like reading a child's crayon-drawn scrawl on the refrigerator door.
Make any sense? What do you call post #16?
mothers for drunk driving

United States

#20 May 19, 2013
Blue Lipstick wrote:
Oy
You can put lipstick on a pig and its still lipstick.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#21 May 19, 2013
Habbi Yousef wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you ShutTheFuckUp. People can say whatever they want here.
Its called free speech. You Dolt.
Big drug bust in Stephentown is interesting. Unlike you who absolutely nothing to add but hate.
See post #16 for details of the Ernst Rohm Eastern European homofascist agenda that I've been exposing for years now.
They ARE out to destroy this nation from within and have been getting away with it because we have "let them" since the 60's
But they know time is running out and they are getting desperate because that's what happens to sexually depraved human beings when given control, and that is they have to corrupt and destroy their host and those that provided their luxury and freedoms to begin with.
Children are one of their "must do" and corrupt all propositions.
You'll see what I mean. I'm sure you know it's already getting out of hand.

Prophecy
r
o
Prophecy
h
e
c
y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield Superintendent McCandless describes ... 9 hr the city I hate 24
News Becket woman gets 18 months jail for failing to... 9 hr the city I hate 7
News Police: Pittsfield man spat in officer's face 9 hr the city I hate 3
News Eight councilors confirm 'yes' votes for new Ta... 10 hr cops are psychopaths 5
Bibi ha ha people want 11 hr Glen Stu Back 7
Obama has caved in to Iran on Nuke deal, they c... 11 hr Glen Stu Back 6
This is why far right wingers should not be in ... 12 hr Glen Stu Back 7
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]