Why is PITTSCITY ELDERS clogging the ...

Why is PITTSCITY ELDERS clogging the threads with his imbecilic SPAMS ???

Created by 911 inside job on Nov 1, 2013

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because he's INSANE

Because he has NO LIFE

Because he is a LOWLIFE

Because he's a RETARD

Because he masturbates twice a day since PUBERTY

All the above and then some !

Other, please share.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ravenclaw

Kansas City, MO

#24 Nov 2, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
Why are you posting under Ravenclaw's name Tom?
Hey [email protected] YOU asked and I SHUT YOU UP !!!

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU fcking loser ... LOST AGAIN !!!!
Ravenclaw

Kansas City, MO

#25 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Thunder-Girl"
One of these days I'll just have to have a chat with Fontaine's Auction.
[/QUOTE]

That'll be fun!
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#26 Nov 2, 2013
Trust me I m your friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you don't, LIAR!
OH YES I DO! You were pissing and moaning about the brothers taking what was left of the estate, you said something about breaking up with a "female" and having to go to Ft. Meyers, Florida, we know the "girlfriend" crap was a lie, there was information about you "dumping" the family, your dad's knife fight, ad nauseum.

I got the copy 911. LOLOL!

I think I'll dig that up and post it.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#27 Nov 3, 2013
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES I DO! You were pissing and moaning about the brothers taking what was left of the estate, you said something about breaking up with a "female" and having to go to Ft. Meyers, Florida, we know the "girlfriend" crap was a lie, there was information about you "dumping" the family, your dad's knife fight, ad nauseum.
I got the copy 911. LOLOL!
I think I'll dig that up and post it.
HA! HA! Nice!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#28 Nov 3, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey [email protected] YOU asked and I SHUT YOU UP !!!
HAHAHAHAHA
YOU fcking loser ... LOST AGAIN !!!!
The only loser here is you Fontaine. And Rita Fontaine is the [email protected] that [email protected] you out in a Pittsfield dumpster. Now you can SHUT UP !!!!!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#29 Nov 3, 2013
SalaamZs & SalutationZs o EUROTRASHY trolliozs. Why don't you all fckZ off the illustrious noble Izzy'Z back and get back to beat the sidewalkZs for a living?
CheerZs and fck you all.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#30 Nov 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZs & SalutationZs o EUROTRASHY trolliozs. Why don't you all fckZ off the illustrious noble Izzy'Z back and get back to beat the sidewalkZs for a living?
CheerZs and fck you all.
IZZY was just on the forum the other day, and called you an a "CAMELFACKER", and wanted a date with you mother, but didn't want to pay any fees. CHEERZS, and I think your mommy needs you. TOM IS STUCK. CHEESER, LOLOL!
It is reality

Kansas City, MO

#31 Nov 5, 2013
Hi Rabbeen, nice to see you around.

Why don't you visit the site ... some new interesting stuff's added.

https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Tom Fontaine

Weeping Water, NE

#32 Nov 5, 2013
It is reality wrote:
Hi Rabbeen, nice to see you around.
Why don't you visit the site ... some new interesting stuff's added.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Including hot new pictures of my heartthrob! Damn I wish that Asian was me!

http://fecktv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/...
It is reality

Kansas City, MO

#33 Nov 5, 2013
He's an innocent victim of one of zionists' conspiracies.

So are you ... so am I.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#34 Nov 5, 2013
It is reality wrote:
He's an innocent victim of one of zionists' conspiracies.
So are you ... so am I.
There's not one innocent thing about you TOM. You were born with cloven hooves and horns sticking out of you head. You are not only evil, but you STINK STANKY. LOLOL!
so it seems

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Nov 5, 2013
The whole fontaine/praxis thing is to clog the topix so that people cannot discuss who to vote for...It is a GOB thing toshut down the voice of the people. Krol is running it with Lothrups help
It is reality

Kansas City, MO

#36 Nov 5, 2013
so it seems wrote:
The whole fontaine/praxis thing is to clog the topix so that people cannot discuss who to vote for...It is a GOB thing toshut down the voice of the people. Krol is running it with Lothrups help
Are you the result of moldy sperm or inbreeding?

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that it's the returd from Bend, OR, the one who's clogging the forum with his spams.

By the way, is your daughter of fakable age?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#37 Nov 6, 2013
THOMAS W FONTAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the result of moldy sperm and inbreeding.
It's obvious to anyone with a brain that it's the returd freon huffer from Pittsfield MA, the one who's clogging the forum with his spams.
By the way, Rita Fontaine is past a fakable age, but still has a few good tricks left.
Go cry to the Mods about this thread too, creepy Tom.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#38 Nov 6, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll be fun!
Do say hi to John and Ralph for me Tom. LOL!
Land of Confusion

Plainfield, MA

#39 Nov 6, 2013


Sadly the only part of the US Government that listens to the people is the NSA.
Hugh Rodriguez

Italy

#40 Nov 6, 2013
Do u like http://goo.gl/mR2d ?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#41 Nov 6, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do say hi to John and Ralph for me Tom. LOL!
John and Ralph don't talk to TOM. He is "un-invited" to Thanksgiving again this year. That's 31 years now he's had to "dumpster dive" for Thanksgiving dinner.

And, John and Ralph doesn't want him around the 'nieces' at anytime, for any reason.
I THRASH TROLLS

Kansas City, MO

#42 Nov 6, 2013
YAAAWWWWNNNNN ...

You [email protected] and trannies are BORING.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#43 Nov 6, 2013
Watch that opening your mouth. Those flies will migrate from your STANKYASS to your STANKY VILE PIE HOLE and create a national HAZMAT EVENT.

ZIP IT TAMMY! LOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt the coward ran away in shame 7 hr Frank 2
Europhobia IV 8 hr Europhobia V 4
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) Sat Smileys Angels 113
Israel Anti Boycott Act Sat Europhobia 4
News Giving foster children something of their own Sat Paul Kersey 3
Did anyone see Trumps 2018 Sat Ozzie King Of Zyl... 3
News Man extradited to face charges of strangling hi... Sat Bernhard Goetz 7

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages