Great Granny Grunt's Garters TOM

Great Granny Grunt's Garters TOM

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Where are all those 'supporter friends' you tried to conjure up yesterday? Am I supposed to be overwhelmed by the 'support' shown so far?

And what happened to all of those 242 viewers that just ran off into the sewers of Pittsfield after you shut your proxy server down and went out to stalk TRICK OR TREATERS in the dark?

You know the old saying TOM. If it looks like a TURD, smells like a TURD, and is on the bottom of your shoe-you just stepped on TOM. LOLOL!
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2013
TOM has legions of proxies. It takes the MODS a long time to disconnect them.

See, TOM thinks he is the sharpest knife in the fight. But it ain't so. If one is a government paid shill with connections to the Israeli Mossad, CIA, FBI, NSA, and has a "CRACKER JACKS" secret decoder ring, one knows these ways of TOM TIMESTEN.

WE OWN HIM! LOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dorothy van den Honert: Some advice for Hillary... 1 hr Matt 25
News The Lantern: Lights out in 2 weeks 1 hr Matt 15
News Police investigating stabbing that sent North A... 2 hr Cops are Sociopaths 7
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) 4 hr realElmerFudd 163
Hillary's new book released 9 hr Ka Boom Talmudistan 23
News Pittsfield man leads police on car, foot chase ... 11 hr Bernhard Goetz 3
News New Healey Told Resources Lacking to Combat Opi... 12 hr Matt is a thief 7

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages