The Space Shuttle Just Passed By Over...

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 17, 2012
fallright wrote:
I thought she was dead? If she was you would have said what was her name
Loser praxis caught in another lie. Oooops
People's names remain their names even after they're dead, moron. To ask what was her name would mean she had a different name. You do not evenunderstand the English language.
She still has a first name, idiot. What is it?
You called the President of the United States the N-word. You are a racist pig.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
People's names remain their names even after they're dead, moron. To ask what was her name would mean she had a different name. You do not evenunderstand the English language.
She still has a first name, idiot. What is it?
You called the President of the United States the N-word. You are a racist pig.
The only shuttle you know about is the one to your mothers private parts. The shuttle you take every day to work. Too bad spreading your mother legs has made you an idiot and a scum bag.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#27 Apr 17, 2012
Flobaeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The only shuttle you know about is the one to your mothers private parts. The shuttle you take every day to work. Too bad spreading your mother legs has made you an idiot and a scum bag.
Hummm/Flobaeker, the only man in Cedar Junction that asks to be raped in prison.
fallright

United States

#28 Apr 17, 2012
Nope got you in another lie. So if she's deas link to her obit. I am sure it will say she leaves her son andrew stevens of williamstown. Let me guess though you didn't put it in the paper
Come on think of a good excuse. We own you loser

Praxis33

Location hidden

#29 Apr 17, 2012
fallright wrote:
Nope got you in another lie. So if she's deas link to her obit. I am sure it will say she leaves her son andrew stevens of williamstown. Let me guess though you didn't put it in the paper
Come on think of a good excuse. We own you loser
You said you know my mother, what's her first name?

Can't tell me, can you? You F#ucking perverted nancyboy.

I own your pathetic ass.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#30 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you know my mother, what's her first name?
Can't tell me, can you? You F#ucking perverted nancyboy.
I own your pathetic ass.
I bet the shuttle pilots could smell you mother's skank up there. Just go in the direction of the flies. Pathetic nancyboy, isn't that your mothers nickname for you?

Praxis33

Location hidden

#31 Apr 17, 2012
Flobaeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the shuttle pilots could smell you mother's skank up there. Just go in the direction of the flies. Pathetic nancyboy, isn't that your mothers nickname for you?
No, it's what your father called you just before he abandonded you.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's what your father called you just before he abandonded you.
I was told tha the shuttle pilots can track you mother and you by the amount of flies they find in a specific area. Scumbag and skanky what a pair. You better hurry back to your mother as you don't want to be sloppy 132's.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#33 Apr 17, 2012
Flobaeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told tha the shuttle pilots can track you mother and you by the amount of flies they find in a specific area. Scumbag and skanky what a pair. You better hurry back to your mother as you don't want to be sloppy 132's.
Why do you write this filth?
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#34 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write this filth?
Back to truth hurts eh? You give a new meaning to "motherf-----".
Praxis33 Parade of Shame

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Apr 17, 2012
The Parade of Shame continues. The little boy with the soiled underwear who lies and whines and acts like a coward just can't quit. It's sad, but predictable.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#36 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 Parade of Shame wrote:
The Parade of Shame continues. The little boy with the soiled underwear who lies and whines and acts like a coward just can't quit. It's sad, but predictable.
What an intelligent comment.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#39 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent comment.
Hey I have an extra flyswatter I could mail to you if you need it to get at your mother. With the warm weather and all, you know what will be hatching all over the hideous pool of flesh.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#41 Apr 17, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Praxis33 shows himself once again to be a fool and a liar.
You made the story up, Glenn. "Carl from Pittsfield"? Hah!

Why not use his name? Is he afraid of reprisal from the cabal at GFCU?

You've got to be kidding.
fallright

United States

#42 Apr 17, 2012
Hey loser you left out the part about mom's obit. Provide the link f uckface. Oh you can't because its another lie

You probably get off on the attention you get by being a stupid fool.

Another easy way for praxis to verify his identity and yet he refuses. He has told so many lies now its easy to catch him

So where is the obit loser
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#43 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Carl, why not allow Heller to use your name in his "story"? Why the need for anonymity?
Is Carl what you mother calls you while down on all fours dripping all over the floor waiting for you. Actually she's hopping for Carl ya loser. Carl at least can satisfy your mother as you are too pitiful.
fallfart

North Adams, MA

#44 Apr 17, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm/Flobaeker, the only man in Cedar Junction that asks to be raped in prison.
And get turned down.Flobeaker is a scab

Praxis33

Location hidden

#45 Apr 17, 2012
fallright wrote:
Hey loser you left out the part about mom's obit. Provide the link f uckface. Oh you can't because its another lie
You probably get off on the attention you get by being a stupid fool.
Another easy way for praxis to verify his identity and yet he refuses. He has told so many lies now its easy to catch him
So where is the obit loser
I'm not going to post my mother's obituary for you, you racist pig.

Like I said to Flobaker, if I ever meet you in person, I am going to beat you sensless for the lies you've told about me and my family.

You'll crap your pants faster like shit through a goose. Maggot.
fallright

United States

#47 Apr 17, 2012
Really solons fallfart is the only comeback you got? Let's see the obit.
Praxis33

Pittsfield, MA

#48 Apr 17, 2012
fallfart wrote:
<quoted text>And get turned down.Flobeaker is a scab
Thanks for the pic of shaved butt. Sorry but I have seen better holes on sheep. I might even try one one of these days. Are there any sheep in North Adams, we can do one together. Game on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Melle apply for a job 7 hr F Hugh 7
News Pittsfield cop who lied about punching handcuff... (Apr '08) 8 hr Cops are Sociopaths 84
News Person shot inside home of Pittsfield police of... 8 hr Cops are Sociopaths 19
News Alleged shooter caught in N.Y. (Feb '10) 8 hr Cops are Sociopaths 60
News Pittsfield police chief closes shooting range a... 8 hr Cops are Sociopaths 20
News Pittsfield police officer fired; allegedly stol... (Dec '15) 9 hr Cops are Sociopaths 51
Poll Should DA Capeless Resign? (Dec '11) 9 hr Cops are Sociopaths 13

Pittsfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages