First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gibby

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
six feet under

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
gibby? Is this a new playmate of gunn, jimal, hulu, zulu and the multiple other personalities with a hard-on for Danny's cuzzin Vinnie? And really, do you really wonder how something like this could happen here?
six feet under

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
And did you not learn anything from that lesson from the halls of injustice experience after a man was plowed into while walking his dog, left laying unconscious in a pool of blood with a broken neck and a tramatic brain, only to have insult added to injury by the corrupt halls of injustice. His is not the only near death injustice to be felt here in these dark corrupt berserkshires. But this and much worse is what you can expect from a dirty little town that would appoint someone like MicHELL Wynn "acting police chief." He's out there prancing around in women's heels condemning violence against women except when it's his gang of liars and thugs who perpetrate violence against women.
Johnnie

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
Can you prove just one of those listed in your post? Lets see it.
gibby

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Johnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove just one of those listed in your post? Lets see it.
YEAH dont forget the folks who hung with the coach sing like birds its too bad people get away with murder. CAN YOU disprove any thing i said there prick sack
gibby

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2013
IT seems like somebody doesnt like the chief that my friend is evident in your posts there 6feet. you are the one who uses multiple names my name is gibby john gibson why dont you put your name on your post you go out of your way defending the coach who shouldnt be on school property just ask the task force. have a good day. boys.!
six feet under

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH dont forget the folks who hung with the coach sing like birds its too bad people get away with murder. CAN YOU disprove any thing i said there prick sack
This dirty dark little infamous saga will join a long list of other dark dirty little infamous sagas that perfectly define these dark dirty mysterious berserkshires known for protecting their dark dirty infamous characters, even going so far as to celebrating them.
gibby

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
six feet under wrote:
<quoted text>This dirty dark little infamous saga will join a long list of other dark dirty little infamous sagas that perfectly define these dark dirty mysterious berserkshires known for protecting their dark dirty infamous characters, even going so far as to celebrating them.
YOU are the same dude who posts as cops are liars its you delgallo.
six feet under

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
IT seems like somebody doesnt like the chief that my friend is evident in your posts there 6feet. you are the one who uses multiple names my name is gibby john gibson why dont you put your name on your post you go out of your way defending the coach who shouldnt be on school property just ask the task force. have a good day. boys.!
I am absolutely NOT defending the coach and I absolutely won't take you up on your suggestion I ask the task force why the coach shouldn't be on school property. I'll take your word for it that he doesn't belong there anymore than MicHELL Wynn should be "acting chief." And I'm so glad my loathing of MicHELL Wynn was not misinterpreted.
hulu

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are the same dude who posts as cops are liars its you delgallo.
WHICH DELL GALLO ARE you talking about the lawyer or the dude from zenners thats grumpy all the time.
drugs and alcohol

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
gibby wrote:
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
That's funny because just today Dan Valenti did a piece on drugs and alcohol in the public schools and something about a zero tolerance policy.
Newsflash

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
drugs and alcohol wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny because just today Dan Valenti did a piece on drugs and alcohol in the public schools and something about a zero tolerance policy.
. Wow, Valenti writes another non story. There are drugs in the schools. No shit. Some of the cops are jerks. Dan bianchi is just another politician. Meredith nilan lied. Valenti and his dozen or so readers are as full of shit as the next guy.
drugs and alcohol

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Newsflash wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow, Valenti writes another non story. There are drugs in the schools. No shit. Some of the cops are jerks. Dan bianchi is just another politician. Meredith nilan lied. Valenti and his dozen or so readers are as full of shit as the next guy.
Only some cops are jerks?
Journalistic Integrity

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are the same dude who posts as cops are liars its you delgallo.
Yeah you're John Gibbons pal sure...
gibby

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Journalistic Integrity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're John Gibbons pal sure...
the last name is gibson THANX
tailgate tissues

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Feb 21, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text> the last name is gibson THANX
OK "Gibby" Vinny did get fired from the jail for bringing in contraband. He probably did look the other way while the kids drank too who cares it's just funny to watch these guys get away with murder it's the principle of it all. Do I think he should go to jail? No, but he neglected a moral obligation as a potential role model in these young men's lives. So there you go "CO" "Gibby"
sal

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
tailgate tissues wrote:
<quoted text>OK "Gibby" Vinny did get fired from the jail for bringing in contraband. He probably did look the other way while the kids drank too who cares it's just funny to watch these guys get away with murder it's the principle of it all. Do I think he should go to jail? No, but he neglected a moral obligation as a potential role model in these young men's lives. So there you go "CO" "Gibby"
Best post about the subject, so far. Thank you..
Brave Heart

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Feb 21, 2013
I know Vinny well and i'm tired of everyone looking at all the bad and forgetting all the good Vinny has done. I would trust him with my children anytime.
Brave Heart

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Feb 21, 2013
gibby wrote:
JUST sitting here wondering how some one well known in the community as a hard drinking drug peddlar terminated from the jail for bringing in contraband gets put in charge of a school sports program gets the kids drunk and is not charged with a crime.
No crime , No charge. Move on Bozo.
gibby

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
LET the coach baby sit if you please but when your talking about school kids entrusted in the coaches care to allow them to get high. they are condoning this behavior just ask the dare officer. these coaches if the accusations are true should do time period. stop sticking up for these guys it is each and every one of our responsibilities to protect the children entruisted to us period gibby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump-Jung Wrestlemania 4 hr Ricky The Dragon 6
Baberuth Baseball 4 hr Dizzy bernathy 39
Further School Budget Cuts Coming 7 hr Wha Whoseyme 29
Hip Hop Festival Saturday 1-8 pm 8 hr blueballs 10
Trump has Snake Story 8 hr blueballs 6
News 4 arrested after Pittsfield police say driver l... 9 hr Cops are Degenerates 8
News Weapons cache found in Pittsfield drug raid; tw... 9 hr Cops are Degenerates 4

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages