Danielle Kenyon, 49 of Pittsfield arr...

Danielle Kenyon, 49 of Pittsfield arrested for armed robberies

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drug Fiend

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Just another drug fiend. Her life was full of promise then she started taking drugs. Are you listening, kids?

They pulled her over as she was headed to commit another robbery. Ridiculous.
take the key and lock her

Northville, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
Good, I hope someone kicks her ass. I don't care if she's on drugs. Piece of trash.
Skating away

Troy, NY

#4 Mar 18, 2012
take the key and lock her wrote:
Good, I hope someone kicks her ass. I don't care if she's on drugs. Piece of trash.
I am sure the DA will check her out. If she is not related to anyone important they will bust her chops. Otherwise they might accidentally lose track of her or her papers or evidence
IRA_PITTSFIELD

Northville, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Skating away wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the DA will check her out. If she is not related to anyone important they will bust her chops. Otherwise they might accidentally lose track of her or her papers or evidence
NICE! it has been VERY quiet on the Nilan case? Thanks to the tipster this case is closed
Fix is in

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Mar 18, 2012
"Someone" in the courthouse shitcanned all the paperwork, audio and video evidence in the Nilan case. Her lawyer has asked for a dismissal due to lack of evidence. Guess what? He's going to get it. How's it feel to be shit on again by Cliff Nilan?
Stupid

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Oh you can best believe she has connections to a oxy pusher!!!!SHe knows everything. Maybe it wouldnt be a bad thing. So sick of these people who get prescriptions paid for by tax payers and sell their meds.

Her house is in foreclosure, she lost her rn license. She wanted so bad to get clean. She was trying. She really is a nice person, but she let the drugs take over.
armed and dangerous

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2012
I don't know her and I don't feel sorry for her. More than likely she's caused someone a lot of worry and pain and i don't want an alleged drug addict anywhere near any of my loved ones when they're hospitalized or going to buy gas or a gallon of milk. Drug addicts do horrible things and i really hope they get what they deserve and it's not sympathy and understanding. What a waste that that is. I seriously doubt any drug addict is a really nice person. If a drug addict cares about anyone it's themselves and maybe the scum they're getting high with. The worthless scum lowlifes they chose over their own children. Some will sell their own kid.
Sexy Sadie

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
You'll get yours yet.
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Mar 19, 2012
Go easy on Danielle, her step father just died six years ago. Anyone have a photo of the miscreant?
Oh well

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2012
I have no sympathy Drugs or no drugs. How about sympathy for the poor clerks she held up? Rot in a cell Maggie May.
armed and dangerous

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2012
Drug addicts are scum! The best thing a junkie can do for society is to od the first time they stick a needle in their arm. Over with quickly.
violence is less trashy

Louisville, OH

#16 Mar 22, 2012
take the key and lock her wrote:
sure that would really make it all better right? clearly she needs help not your input...being locked up with REAL help is what she needs
Jeff

Troy, NY

#17 Mar 22, 2012
Maybe she was just loosing her house and falling on hard times like everyone I bet you hypocrites would do the same thing if you were faced with a choice to starve and loose everything or stick up gas stations.
big red tampon

Troy, NY

#18 Mar 22, 2012
speaking of low life scum bags where's zens1? Did that drunk finally die from alcohol related withdraw?
uhhh nope

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Maybe she was just loosing her house and falling on hard times like everyone I bet you hypocrites would do the same thing if you were faced with a choice to starve and loose everything or stick up gas stations.
Sorry, maybe you would if you were too weak to figure out something else. Sorry, I don't care. Go sell your theory to the people who had the coward's gun in their faces.
Whoareyoukidding

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Jeff wrote:
but she could still get the drugs tho right? She was getting food stamps so she wasnt starving. Her house was in foreclosure, Her and her husband are drug addicts. maybe the massive amounts of money they spent on drugs they could of salvaged their house!!!!!!!
Hard Times

Florence, MA

#21 Mar 22, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Sorry Jeff, but I disagree with you. I was facing foreclosure a little over a year ago and DID NOT turn to drugs. I found two more jobs in addition to the one I already had so that I could pay my bills and buy groceries. Maybe Danielle should have thought of that.
Praxis33 and a third

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Mar 22, 2012
Jeff wrote:
You are so right, Jeff!!

Those evil, mean and nasty Republicans are letting the banks foreclose on everyone. Obama will save us all from those evil, mean and nasty Republicans!

Vote Obama, save your homes! Make 'the rich' pay for everything, why should you get off your ass and do anything to help yourselves?
junkies

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2012
It's not the addiction(if thats even her problem, I believe her lawyer stated she has no drug problem) i have an issue with so long as she's not taking care of someone hospitalized. It's the alleged armed, masked robbery I have an issue with. Sticking a gun in someone face is wrong, whatever your problem is. Don't visit your problem on someone else by sticking a gun in someones face.
Little Red Crackhead

United States

#24 Mar 22, 2012
So Danielle's lawyer has concerns about the identity of his alleged armed, masked client so much so that he agreed she should conceal her identity with a jacket over her head. Maybe he just should have requested the mask she allegedly worn when she allegedly carried out her daring armed, masked robberies for her to wear during her arraignment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 1 hr Bernhard Goetz 8
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 3 hr Or Both 35
So now what happens to Trumpcare 4 hr blueballs 4
News Truly Independent Wrestling set to host first s... 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) 5 hr biguns 295
News Lanesborough man arraigned on nearly 20 charges... 6 hr Cops are Degenerates 15
Will Trump put America first or Israel first? (Dec '16) 7 hr Carl from Pittsfield 14

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages