Kerry warns Russia to back down, I'm ...

Kerry warns Russia to back down, I'm sure Putin is shaking in his shoes.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

hal

Talladega, AL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
fall time wrote:
NOT, The entire world knows how much they can push the USA around thanks to Barack Hussain Obama. And that's just what every one of them is doing.
Period..........
falltime, you are so dense! The bully on the block has been and continues to be the ZOG of the USSA.

Please show me one tidbit of evidence to the contrary!
JF Kerry

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2014
I told Russia not to invade UKraine right before I told them to invade.

Do you realize I was almost President?
Hang Brody Again

Matthews, NC

#7 Feb 27, 2014
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
We have supported dictatorships in the Middle East for 50 years. And then some.
TOM, I thought we were supporting Israel, Make up your mind or it's a zero sum game!
El Chapo

Matthews, NC

#9 Feb 27, 2014
You tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel TOO, you fking azzhole!
So we are supporting Israel and the Arabs, so what is your problem TOM, we are not supporting the Space Lizards?
hal

Talladega, AL

#10 Feb 27, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You missed the whole point azzhole.
Pray tell, what was your point?
Ted Nugent

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have the brains to even understand it.
Oh. so no real point huh? thought so.
falltime is a liberal

Albany, NY

#16 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You missed the whole point azzhole.
Thats all you ever say "YOU MISSED THE POINT" what the he-ll is the point know it all, tell us. Like a person said you have selective reading what are we missing back it up with proof instead of hot air that comes out of your azz "it stinks"..
Hi Quack

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Feb 28, 2014
good morning
USA USA USA

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> The point azzhole is do you really think anyone in Russia is listening to Kerry or Obama.
So now do you get the point you stupid piece of sshhiitttt.
Egg-xactly!

Ronald Reagan said while in office "there will swift and effective retribution"
and no country f ucked with US.

John F Kerry and Obama -- what a joke.
Rushing Limbuaghers

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Feb 28, 2014
USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Egg-xactly!
Ronald Reagan said while in office "there will swift and effective retribution"
and no country f ucked with US.
John F Kerry and Obama -- what a joke.
Something tells me your neighbors would not try to stop you if you packed up your shit and moved to Mexico.. And when you go throw that lamo fall time in your trunk and take him with you.

I will pay for the gas
Rush Limbaughers

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> I'll pay for your casket.
Just send me the cash. I am not going anywhere anytime soon
falltime is a liberal

Albany, NY

#23 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> The point azzhole is do you really think anyone in Russia is listening to Kerry or Obama.
So now do you get the point you stupid piece of sshhiitttt.
What the hell did you just say" boy", I for one can not answer that question if anyone listen to us in Russia and neither can you since you live in the USA. What a idiot you are foolstime liberal idiot thats what you are, go hang out with Ted Nugent another liberal idiot..
Hi Quack

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Feb 28, 2014
how are you
Fontaine For The Fed

Matthews, NC

#28 Feb 28, 2014
The Wiemar Republic wrote:
Go for it Vlad. Stop the Israeli the imperialism before it gets really bad.
Putin for President!
Why don't you move there then Tom and express your views, do you like forced labor camps, or even paid labor?
hal

Talladega, AL

#29 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have the brains to even understand it.
Bushwa!
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#32 Feb 28, 2014
Putin must be shaking in his boots(sic) with Opee the 'mad drone bomber' and Kerry the 'medals over the fence' liberals threatening him. What is making Putin shake is how hard he is laughing at them.
hal

Talladega, AL

#33 Mar 1, 2014
Hi TWBL,

Russia has a lot going for it simply because of their turning back to God and taking a stand for righteousness. I am not of the Orthodox faith, yet I know they honor the one and only true Messiah, Jesus Christ.

That being said, the Bear knows its chess game, and because of the unholiness that has become standard fare here in the USSA we had better watch our boasting. Pride goeth before the fall.

Bottom line…we, as a nation are in deep trouble and should be concentrating on our problems, but, like you said, we know who controls, as well as their intent.

Very bottom line…whether one chooses to believe it or not…God is in control and NOTHING escapes His sight!

Smack dab in the middle of this knowing is inner PEACE even while the heathen rage.
obama

Albany, NY

#34 Mar 1, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> I'll pay for your casket.
With the money you get from Obama being on welfare ha ha ha Obama 1 falltime 0
hal

Talladega, AL

#36 Mar 2, 2014
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Hal. Putin sure is very good at a game of chess. He must be laughing at us.
Friend, I'm not so sure he is laughing at us. I don't see Putin as a person who gloats in his awareness, rather a strong arm intent on protecting his own at all cost.

Would that we had this caliber of leadership!

Pete

Pittsfield, MA

#37 Mar 2, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend, I'm not so sure he is laughing at us. I don't see Putin as a person who gloats in his awareness, rather a strong arm intent on protecting his own at all cost.
Would that we had this caliber of leadership!
the thing I like most about Obama is that he does not get us into new wars every other year just for the hell of it. We have enough neglected vets as it is from bushes war. Let's at least wait till we have a new crop of young boys to send off to be killed and maimed. by 2016 if a new republican president is elected he might have enough of these young suckers to send off to die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Pittsfield Residents Brainstorm Ways to Fig... 3 hr cops are liars an... 9
Where the cougars at? 10 hr JPOE 1
So the Planet doesn't stand for free speech 12 hr Steve 3
News Clothier Steven Valenti honored by Downtown Pit... 14 hr cops are degenerates 1
News Nine more former Eagleton School staffers facin... 14 hr cops are degenerates 5
News Women volunteers help build Central Berkshire H... 16 hr the city I hate 14
News Lanesborough Republican Canning launches campai... 17 hr YIKES 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages