Inquiring Minds Need To Know

Inquiring Minds Need To Know

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2013
I just had to send off an e-mail to the Massachusetts Department of Vital Statistics to explain how a DIRT BAG PEDOPHILE can get married to a 14 year old child in a JP's Court with one set of parents reflected in the JP Register, and then have a totally different set of parents and a different age for the bride (17) in the Vital Stat records.

Is this some sort of alien, reptilian trick? LOLOL!
An Alien Told Me

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Yes, only lizard people can do this.

didnt you know that HAHAHAHA
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2013
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
I just had to send off an e-mail to the Massachusetts Department of Vital Statistics to explain how a DIRT BAG PEDOPHILE can get married to a 14 year old child in a JP's Court with one set of parents reflected in the JP Register, and then have a totally different set of parents and a different age for the bride (17) in the Vital Stat records.
Is this some sort of alien, reptilian trick? LOLOL!
No I didn't know that. I didn't know lizards had lips until I saw a photo of Tom eating flies, licking his lips, and grunting YUM, YUM.

See, where I live, we don't have many lizards. The state killed them all with DDT. But we do have our problems with invasive species. Like the POT BELLIED MATTRESS THRASHER. The DRAG QUEEN RUBBER NECKER. The HOODED KANSAS CITY KIDDY DIDDLER. And, the most terrible of them all, the HINSDALE SPOTTED BUTTCRAKER-we call them TOM'S so as not to be tacky. LOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt posting on disqus again take 4 3 hr Matt steals 23
Trump wants food boxes instead 10 hr cil 50
Attn FBI possible threat 18 hr Possible threat 1
NO Collusion per Robert Mueller Fri Matt is busted 1
Trannies are everywhere -- The great deception (Jan '17) Feb 15 Paul Kersey 14
Should Pittsfield's Acting Police Chief be made... (Mar '11) Feb 15 Cops are Sociopaths 20
News Spectrum customers in North Adams, Williamstown... Feb 14 cil 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages