Tom Is On The Rag Again
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 15, 2013
He wanted all the Islam "retards and [email protected]" to stop stalking him or he would continue to use our Nom de Plumes to spread his filthy Muslime, slime.

So, since he wants to ruin our day over on the Islam Forum, we will just stalk him over here. COME ON OUT TOM-PUKE LIKE A SISSY.

(See, if he's here, he won't be able to resist opening that foul smelling hole under his penis like nose, then we can call him the stalker-or call him worse names). LOLOL!
Biggest Lies Child Bride

Lincoln, NE

#2 Oct 15, 2013
I never was on the rag when I was married to Tom, that happened after we broke up and I went through puberty.
OneLoadForAll

Kansas City, MO

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Fck you pedofails
fck the [email protected] your moms are
fck the pedofail your fathers are
fck everyone you hold dear except your daughters and your wives whom, if no one has any objection, I'll fck!
Biggest Lies Child Bride

Lincoln, NE

#4 Oct 15, 2013
OneLoadForAll wrote:
Fck you pedofails
fck everyone you hold dear except your daughters and your wives whom, if no one has any objection, I'll fck!
As the locals hide their animals.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#5 Oct 15, 2013
OneLoadForAll wrote:
Fck you pedofails
You can't even [email protected] your own hand Fontaine. You haven't got laid in over thirty years after Patty left you, you dirty perverted Welfare collecting parasite!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#6 Oct 15, 2013
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
He wanted all the Islam "retards and [email protected]" to stop stalking him or he would continue to use our Nom de Plumes to spread his filthy Muslime, slime.
So, since he wants to ruin our day over on the Islam Forum, we will just stalk him over here. COME ON OUT TOM-PUKE LIKE A SISSY.
(See, if he's here, he won't be able to resist opening that foul smelling hole under his penis like nose, then we can call him the stalker-or call him worse names). LOLOL!
Tom deserves everything he gets. I remember on one thread on the islam forum where he threatened to kick Trisha in the teeth. Not to mention all the other sick insults and constantly stalking Trisha and Ravenclaw. Notice how the 62 year old derelict freon huffer is running to the Mods every time his dysfunctional family is mentioned? LOL!
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2013
I want to help him get all he deserves. I mean, what are stalking trolls for? LOLOL!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#8 Oct 15, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
I want to help him get all he deserves. I mean, what are stalking trolls for? LOLOL!
And it's even more funny on the Pittsfield forum where everyone knows creepy Tom.
Fontaine For The Fed

Lincoln, NE

#9 Oct 16, 2013
I think I love Thunder Girl!
george whyte

Norwich, UK

#10 Oct 16, 2013
just popped in to say hello tommy
ANGST _aaargh

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Feb 28, 2014
You are all a bunch of retards.

And [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Lantern: Lights out in 2 weeks 1 hr COLUMBO 4
News New Pittsfield Rallies Against Hate, RacismAugu... 13 hr Cops are Degenerates 3
News Sheriff denies allegations (Feb '10) 14 hr Cops are Degenerates 552
News Linda Tyer: Crime data attest to progress in Pi... 21 hr The Worlds Bigges... 19
Alan Chartock's Doctoral Thesis on 9/11 (Sep '11) 21 hr Tom Fontaine 21
Poll Praxis33 posting like a dooshbag on Planet Valenti (Aug '15) Fri Cheeto 4
Poll Jay: Why is America fomenting troubles in Ukraine? (May '14) Fri Tom Fontaine 12

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages