Barack 'Three Wars' Obama, Liberal De...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Alexandria, VA

#21 May 26, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your comments about sodomy and rape coming from?
Helen said, "The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet."
Now, you may have some sort of problem that makes you read that statement as having to do with sodomy and rape (if so, you may want to get whatever help you need). I read it as she believes that the best you can hope for in life is to be in a long line in prison for the toilet.
Yeah, do what that captain of industry 'George' does, drink your own urine for breakfast.
Helen of Troy

Granby, MA

#22 May 26, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen said, "The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet."
Now, you may have some sort of problem that makes you read that statement as having to do with sodomy and rape (if so, you may want to get whatever help you need). I read it as she believes that the best you can hope for in life is to be in a long line in prison for the toilet.
Actually the remark is in answer to the SCOTUS decision that California must do something about the inhumane prison conditions with 250 men in a gymnasium and only 1 toilet for every 54 men.
George

Schenectady, NY

#23 May 26, 2011
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, do what that captain of industry 'George' does, drink your own urine for breakfast.
Wow, Heller. Poor form, even for you.

Is there something wrong with you guys today that you jump right into the rape/sodomy and urine drinking?

Must have been a wild night for you guys last night.
whiplash

Easthampton, MA

#24 May 26, 2011
"Bush built the gun that killed OBL, 0 bama pulled the trigger."

ole shrub didn't build anything cheney didn't want.

still, obomba pulled the trigger. like those pirates off the coast of somalia.

see, you have that simplistic ABL/NBL left or right, red sox or yankee approach to the world of politics. and you get all hepped up for your guy or about the guy from the other political party.

keep singing the praises for what ever the hell you believe in regarding politics. you are little more that a little voice in a mass crowd.

watch TV to get all the news and what's really happening. do that and you'll be a very good amerikan inc.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#25 May 26, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so that's all she meant. She called you and told you that, you talked to her about what she meant? Yeah, I'm sure she had not made any implications of what goes on in bathrooms at prisons. Just a little innocuous comment about waiting in a line.

Still trolling tho' George aren't ya?
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#26 May 26, 2011
Helen of Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the remark is in answer to the SCOTUS decision that California must do something about the inhumane prison conditions with 250 men in a gymnasium and only 1 toilet for every 54 men.
Oh well then boo woo, too bad for them. If they stayed out of jail then they could crap where and when they want.

Better yet deport all the illegal aliens in CA prisons then American criminals will have a shorter line to the potty!

Yeah every prisoner is in jail because they've been such a good humanitarian, right?
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#27 May 26, 2011
quiet1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect, Hooey and Chump is Foultime twin.
This coming from the person that thinks a 50/50 split is stacked in on side's favor?

Besides weren't you and the other libtards saying the other week that that fall time and heller were twins? Get your fricken story straight! You and your ilk sound like broken records, and it's getting old. "Racist yada, yada, yada. Trailer trash blah, blah, blah. Rich white guy. Dirty profiteer. Evil capitalist.

Your ilk should be proud of who you put in office! You should be screaming his praises and pointing out all the good he's done. You should be explaining why being in Libya without a vote in congress is good. You should be explaining why snubbing every ally we have and embracing their enemies is what this country needs. Please tell tell us why $4.00/gal. gas helps the working stiff. You need to let Americans know why 11% increase of food prices will be good for them! Tell us poor little yokels why the stimulus that was going to create jobs last summer ended up into tax cheaters coffers. Oh, and last but not least, us uniformed want to know why such an awesomely, spectacular, gotta vote to see what's in it health care bill, gives it's biggest backers exemptions from the law?

Come on libtards, now is the time to be proud of what you stand for! Tell us how only 0 bama knows what's good for us! Tell us how you are going to take care of us cradle to grave.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#28 May 26, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read the headline of the story you are posting to.
'Barack 'Three Wars' Obama,'
You're right WD. I looked past that, I'll admit. It's because I've always thought of it as 1 war, the War Against islamic Terrorism, fought on 2 fronts. I've no problem w/ this POTUS opening up another front, just as long as it's approved by congress like the other 2 fronts. I can't begin to know what Heller meant by his headline.

But I can tell you what I saw in it.

I R O N Y

America's representatives in both Houses of Congress supported 2 fronts. Now that we have 'kinetic military action' on a third front, the screaming compassionate left doesn't seem to care if the POTUS gets Congressional backing, just as long as we're killing rag-heads with drones.

I R O N Y

Congressional approved action in Iraq, that the lefties disputed, spits out islamic War Criminal Saddam Hussein, tried and hung! Lefties still piss and moan about Iraq and the POTUS.

I R O N Y

Interrogation techniques from a detention center the lefties dispute, yields an islamic Terrorist's hide out. Raid into 'sovereign allies's country' 2 bullets one to the center of mass other in the dome assassination style OBL dead! The left tells us that's what Bush should have done.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Becket, MA

#29 Sep 4, 2013
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right WD. I looked past that, I'll admit. It's because I've always thought of it as 1 war, the War Against islamic Terrorism, fought on 2 fronts. I've no problem w/ this POTUS opening up another front, just as long as it's approved by congress like the other 2 fronts. I can't begin to know what Heller meant by his headline.
But I can tell you what I saw in it.
I R O N Y
America's representatives in both Houses of Congress supported 2 fronts. Now that we have 'kinetic military action' on a third front, the screaming compassionate left doesn't seem to care if the POTUS gets Congressional backing, just as long as we're killing rag-heads with drones.
I R O N Y
Congressional approved action in Iraq, that the lefties disputed, spits out islamic War Criminal Saddam Hussein, tried and hung! Lefties still piss and moan about Iraq and the POTUS.
I R O N Y
Interrogation techniques from a detention center the lefties dispute, yields an islamic Terrorist's hide out. Raid into 'sovereign allies's country' 2 bullets one to the center of mass other in the dome assassination style OBL dead! The left tells us that's what Bush should have done.
IRONY indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps manufacturing council 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 26
Anti White Racist Liberals part V 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 18
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... 5 hr The Head of Praxis33 15
Tom Fontaine 6 hr The Head of Praxis33 2
News Court case begins over fate of embattled Pittsf... 8 hr Cops are Liars an... 14
News Me, myself and I (Aug '08) 12 hr Matt The Thief 6
y USA support gay marriage instead of many wives. (May '15) Tue Liberal liar 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages