Barack 'Three Wars' Obama, Liberal De...

Barack 'Three Wars' Obama, Liberal Democrat

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Alexandria, VA

#1 May 24, 2011
Way to go, Barack, way to go!

Alexandria, VA

#2 May 24, 2011
And that Liberal Obama just renewed Halliburton's contract!
whiplash

Easthampton, MA

#3 May 24, 2011
yes, and he put kale, grits, and hog jowls on the congressional buffet line.

please glen martin heller, keep us informed of everything you find objectionable about the president of the united states inc.

how about that SCOTUS decision regarding over-crowding in california's prisons.

don't hear much from you about us living in the land of the free --- yet we have the most amount of people in the 'correction' facilities. hell, we have more people in prison than china -- and we have millions of people --- they have BILLIONS.

on this toxic bored, you are the kind of poster who has no concept of a pooper scooper when walking the dog of your mind.

Alexandria, VA

#4 May 24, 2011
Barack and Michelle Obama send best wishes from London, England to all those good mid-western folks who've suffered loss this past week from Tornado damage.
Don't forget to look for us Sunday, we'll be coming your way to inspect the damage after we get back.
Til then Bon Voyage and wish you were here!
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#5 May 25, 2011
whiplash wrote:
how about that SCOTUS decision regarding over-crowding in california's prisons.
don't hear much from you about us living in the land of the free --- yet we have the most amount of people in the 'correction' facilities. hell, we have more people in prison than china -- and we have millions of people --- they have BILLIONS.
on this toxic bored, you are the kind of poster who has no concept of a pooper scooper when walking the dog of your mind.
WTF off topic issue are you babbling about now? Not surprised you're happy about criminals being set free. CA is getting 40,000 more 0 bama voters, he's going to need all he can get!
quiet1

AOL

#6 May 26, 2011
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF off topic issue are you babbling about now? Not surprised you're happy about criminals being set free. CA is getting 40,000 more 0 bama voters, he's going to need all he can get!
This came from a stacked conservative court.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#7 May 26, 2011
quiet1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This came from a stacked conservative court.
Huh?
Is this statement and all out lie?
Are you that misinformed(IE.libtarded)?
Or do you just like throwing crap agaisnt the wall to se if it sticks?

Ginsberg: very liberal, consistently votes against the conservatives

Breyer: consistently liberal

Sotomayor: consistently votes with the progressive bloc

Kagan: expected centrist-progressive, no record of jurisprudence

Kennedy: the swing vote; considered a conservative; sometimes votes with the liberal faction

Alito: consistently conservative

Roberts: consistently conservative

Scalia: extremely conservative

Thomas: extremely conservative

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_US_Supr...

I would hardly call 4 conservatives and a swing vote 'stacked'. Looks like the SCOTUS is pretty much 50/50. You might do your side a favor and do some research before you go posting dribble like that.

But if you'd like to comment on the topic of how great it is that 0 bama renewed Haliburtons contract. I'm sure we'd all like another laugh.
Helen of Troy

Granby, MA

#8 May 26, 2011
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Kennedy: the swing vote; considered a conservative; sometimes votes with the liberal faction
I would hardly call 4 conservatives and a swing vote 'stacked'. Looks like the SCOTUS is pretty much 50/50. You might do your side a favor and do some research before you go posting dribble like that.
But if you'd like to comment on the topic of how great it is that 0 bama renewed Haliburtons contract. I'm sure we'd all like another laugh.
The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#9 May 26, 2011
Yeah, you are right. America should not involve itself in the Libya problem.
I am glad to see right wingers finally admit that Iraq and Afghanistan were mistakes from day one.
whiplash

Easthampton, MA

#10 May 26, 2011
"how great it is that 0 bama renewed Haliburtons contract."

yeah. that's a good thing .... right?

old shrub wanted to 'privatize' the army... what about all those blackwater contracts?

it seems to escape you, or be over your head, but we have one of the finest welfare states in the world --- it's called the pentagon.

we have one major export --- military hardware -- and that keeps so many people employed through out our fair land.

and then, we don't even take care of our veterans.

but we sure as shirt will take care of big business. and wall street banks --(or ganksters).
quiet1

Troy, NY

#11 May 26, 2011
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Let me see now. A corporation is a person. I asked the left and they all feel the same way. I guess you are correct.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#12 May 26, 2011
Helen of Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet.
Aww thanks for the kind words, didn't realize you cared. I'm sure the alternate life style folks on your side appreciate your oh so tolerant, kind, and caring comments about sodomy.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#13 May 26, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
Yeah, you are right. America should not involve itself in the Libya problem.
I am glad to see right wingers finally admit that Iraq and Afghanistan were mistakes from day one.
No one mentioned Iraq and Afghanistan. You did.
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#14 May 26, 2011
quiet1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see now. A corporation is a person. I asked the left and they all feel the same way. I guess you are correct.
Huh?
southern_pride

Midlothian, TX

#15 May 26, 2011
No one in their right mind thinks Obama put us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither country by the way were holding bin Laden. Obama took out bin Laden in one hour and didn't shed an ounce of American blood. Good work! That's the kind of leadership I want in the White House.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#16 May 26, 2011
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
No one mentioned Iraq and Afghanistan. You did.
Maybe you should read the headline of the story you are posting to.

'Barack 'Three Wars' Obama,'
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#17 May 26, 2011
Helen of Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the left is pro rape? Wow your ilk is more debouched than thought!
Hope and Chains

East Chatham, NY

#18 May 26, 2011
southern_pride wrote:
No one in their right mind thinks Obama put us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither country by the way were holding bin Laden. Obama took out bin Laden in one hour and didn't shed an ounce of American blood. Good work! That's the kind of leadership I want in the White House.
Bush built the gun that killed OBL, 0 bama pulled the trigger.
George

Schenectady, NY

#19 May 26, 2011
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the left is pro rape? Wow your ilk is more debouched than thought!
Where are your comments about sodomy and rape coming from?

Helen said, "The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet."

Now, you may have some sort of problem that makes you read that statement as having to do with sodomy and rape (if so, you may want to get whatever help you need). I read it as she believes that the best you can hope for in life is to be in a long line in prison for the toilet.
quiet1

Troy, NY

#20 May 26, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your comments about sodomy and rape coming from?
Helen said, "The best thing that could happen to you is that you end up the 54th convict in line for the one toilet."
Now, you may have some sort of problem that makes you read that statement as having to do with sodomy and rape (if so, you may want to get whatever help you need). I read it as she believes that the best you can hope for in life is to be in a long line in prison for the toilet.
What do you expect, Hooey and Chump is Foultime twin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield’s uptick in crime 10 hr Paul Kersey 21
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 12 hr Live It 11
News Pittsfield police plead for answers in fatal sh... 16 hr Matt McDumbass 33
News 2nd Pittsfield liquor store held up in 3 days 17 hr Live It 11
Pittsfield ‘s up tick in crime Tue The Worlds Bigges... 3
Is AIPAC,Israel, and Washington Jeopardizing Am... (Aug '13) Tue The Worlds Bigges... 48
News Youths feel the money crunch (Oct '08) Oct 16 Welcome to the Ju... 35

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages