Clint Eastwood on Obama: "Let Him Go!"
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Obama 2012

Irwin, PA

#52 Sep 7, 2012
Obama took money from Medicare. He took it from excess hospital bills, insurance claims, and other paperwork that DOES NOT AFFECT PATIENTS, SPECIFICALLY SENIORS. That is a major misconception, or MITTconception, that republicans like to spread.
Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#53 Sep 8, 2012
I'm voting for the chair... it's far more qualified than Romney, and it's personality, oddly enough, isn't have as "wooden" as ol' Willard!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#54 Sep 8, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Obama took money from Medicare. He took it from excess hospital bills, insurance claims, and other paperwork that DOES NOT AFFECT PATIENTS, SPECIFICALLY SENIORS. That is a major misconception, or MITTconception, that republicans like to spread.
Obama indeed stole 716 billion from the Medicare trust fund and gave it to Obamacare to fund the MediCAID provisions, thus sending senior healthcare money over to an entirely different age demographic. That's the truth, and the liberals can spin this all they want, the numbers don't lie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#55 Sep 8, 2012
"But if your wallet seems a little lighter after a trip to the grocery store or gas station, you’re not imagining things. It’s just that — Surprise!— our government does not include food and energy prices when calculating the rate of inflation."

"Christopher Goins reports for CNS News, January 20, 2012, that during the presidency of Barack Obama, the prices of the following have increased by double digits, according to BLS data:

-The price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the city has jumped 83%, from $1.79 in January 2009 to $3.28 by December 2011.
-The price of one pound of 100% ground beef has gone up 24%, from $2.36 in January 2009 to $2.92 by December 2011.
-The price of one pound of sliced bacon has gone up 22%, from $3.73 in January 2009 was $3.73 to $4.55 in December 2011.
-Ice cream prices, for a half-gallon, rose 19.1%, from $4.44 in January 2009 to $5.25 in December 2011.
-Whole wheat bread prices increased 5.02% from $1.97 in January 2009 to $2.07 in December 2011.
-The average retail price of a dozen Grade A eggs increased 1.30%, from $1.85 in January 2009 to $1.87 in December 2011.
Two groups of Americans are especially affected — the poor and the elderly."
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/0...

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#56 Sep 8, 2012
Da Templar Twit sux wrote:
I'm voting for the chair... it's far more qualified than Romney, and it's personality, oddly enough, isn't have as "wooden" as ol' Willard!
I can believe that, after all. you voted for the smoke and mirrors last time. Long live incompetence and stupidity! The Negro did to the USA what also happens in our neighborhoods. God help us all.
Rikki Rocket

Columbus, OH

#57 Sep 8, 2012
The rich dont have to worry about costs. Their net worth has done nothing but increase.. The middle class has to worry. The union hating republicans want them to be needy too.They also cut programs that provide care, food, assistance to those in need. Oh? That's right. Everyone that gets assistance is a lazy bum. lol. I'll give Romney four years. Lets see him bring out a magic wand and make things all better in four years. We were told from the beginning that it would take at least ten years to recover. I find it hard believe that anyone could conceive McCain and Palin would have put us in a better situation than we are in now. I could be wrong. But, I have my doubts. lol
Old Fool sux

United States

#58 Sep 9, 2012
Smoke and mirrors was the hallmark of both of the Dubya Dumazz administrations, and I didn't vote for that azzhole either time... and even the majority of America didn't the first time, but the Supreme Court decided against the people! God bless Obama... he saved us from the near global economic devastation of Dubya Dumazz! The American people aren't buying that load of GOP bullish*t again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop sneakn behind my back and bullying how's o... 1 hr Cedric aka cocaine 2
Army Veteran Alejandro Villanueva Only Steeler'... 1 hr Bill Potatoe 5
Bike lanes 2 hr Typical 1
News Ex-teacher charged with corrupting Schenley stu... (Feb '07) 3 hr Philly Marstelly 7
Pgh. Steelers 3 hr Bill Potatoe 6
Steelers Shameful 5 hr Bill Potatoe 8
pittsburgh dope (Dec '14) Sun Braves 30

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages