Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Bye-bye Lame-azz Templar

Aliquippa, PA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
So, you would have us accept the vitrol of another, angry old white guy, blindly railing against ideological phantoms rooted in fear and designed to render the poor fool more politically malleable. American is better than that, you azzhat, and you'll discover that in November.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#4 Sep 1, 2012
I love it when the liberal leftwing loons come out from under the woodwork, like so many cockroaches, trying to defend their smelly, greasy, filthy turf. It's then when you understand that they've been dealt a real, damaging blow.

We built it, Mr. Obama. Clint Eastwood's delivery and speech were absolutely brilliant... an American icon, pure in thought and heartfelt concern for what this Marxist president has done to this country.

We built it, Mr. Obama, with "These Hands":
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bye-bye Lame-azz Templar

Aliquippa, PA

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Eastwood's delivery was confused at best, and the substance was rude, vulgar and simply inane. And as Eastwood has publically expressed his support of a woman's control of own body, and marriage equality as well, his political ideology is as confused as his "presentation" at the RNC convention. Damaging blow? You're living in a fantasy world... but, then, you are a Republican, so that's to be expected.

And a man who would claim Obama is a Marxist, for pity's sake, is obviously crazy enough to ignore that Romney has publically expressed his support of a woman's right to choose, and created mandatory health insurance as Governor of MA that became the blueprint for what is popularly known as Obamacare, the former on which he has flip-flopped 180 degrees, and the latter which he simply refuses to discuss... much like his tax returns! Even his old man, George, felt that the failure to release less than a dozen years worth was clearly indicative that a candidate has something to hide.

As the screen name says, you are truly a lame-azz, Templar-twit!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Like Clint Eastwood said... "It's time for a change!"

&fe ature=player_detailpage

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Is Obama a Marxist? You be the judge:

What he listened to for 20 years in Jeremiah Wright's "church":
http://www.acton.org/pub/commentary/2008/04/0...

His communist associations:
http://tpo.net/the_facts/

Barack Hussein Obama's Communist Ties:
http://www.barackobamawebpage.com/barack_obam...
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
I will only say that we dont let my grandfather near the remote for the tv much less give a speech at a convention

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Maybe you should let your grandfather watch this movie instead:

"2016" is the most important movie documentary you will ever watch. The future of our country and freedom demands that you watch this.

In "2016", Dinesh D'Souza clearly describes how Obama's politics came from Third World influences — from his communist revolutionary father in Kenya, to his early years spent as a Muslim with his mother in Indonesia. What follows is a clear description of how Obama:
1. Fully intends to diminish American influence and strength in the world.

2. Has already begun to unilaterally disarm our strategic nuclear arsenals and eliminate our nuclear warheads to zero, while the remainder of the world is clearly escalating their own nuclear arsenals.

3. How it is clear that Obama has purposefully spent and borrowed America to the point of imminent economic collapse, to achieve his end game of One World Order, propping up third-world countries, while diminishing our own economic strength.

4. How Obama has completely stifled our own energy exploration and utilization at every turn of every available asset, including coal, oil exploration, delivery, and refinery, and natural gas, while sending BILLIONS in American taxpayer dollars to countries like Brazil and Mexico to exploit the very same Gulf oil stores that he refuses to grant permits for to any domestic energy producers.

5. Obama's historical associations with communist revolutionary radicals like Khalid Al Mansour, William Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Rashid Khalidi, Frank Marshall-Davis, and others.

6. Obama's preference for an anticolonialist approach, one that would favor the rise of the Third World (or, as D'Souza labels it, the United States of Islam), greatly reduce Israel's influence and cede the U.S.' role as a superpower. This aspect, creation of a Global Caliphate implemented through The Muslim Brotherhood and "The Arab Spring" is well underway, kicked off by Obama's Muslim Apology Tour in Cairo, and moved along by his anti-semitic treatment of Israel, his hand's-off approach to Syria and Iran, his invasion of Libya under the pretense of a NATO strike, and his sending billions of taxpayer dollars to the new Muslim Brotherhood leadership in Egypt.

Wake up America. The movie "2016" is an outline of our own demise. See it BEFORE YOU VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!
Rikki Rocket

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2012
What ? Obama ? It was GW Bush. As a matter of fact, Obama has less government spending than any president since Ike. The shrub ran this nation into the ground. The big housing finance debacle that nearly bankrupted this nation happened on his watch. His last two years, he did nothing to correct it. The shrub made the rich richer, the poor poorer, and nearly wiped out the middle class. Conservstive my @ss. Maybe we should have voted in McCain/Palin and let the auto industry crumble and forge ahead with bushenomics. Where would we be now ? Where was this nations debt and deficit when the shrub took over, compared to when he left ? Where were all you concerned conservative americans then? So, Obama is handed a pile of crap by a failure. And you expect it to take four years and no money to correct it ? Now, ya think Mitt is the answer. lol. As for Clint's skit. Lame. Hurt the dynamic duo more than helped them. Looked like a feeble old man without a clue to reality.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Sep 2, 2012
BO is cured by R & R.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Sep 2, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Maybe you should let your grandfather watch this movie instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gRbqMGtvQD0XX

"2016" is the most important movie documentary you will ever watch. The future of our country and freedom demands that you watch this.

In "2016", Dinesh D'Souza clearly describes how Obama's politics came from Third World influences — from his communist revolutionary father in Kenya, to his early years spent as a Muslim with his mother in Indonesia. What follows is a clear description of how Obama:
1. Fully intends to diminish American influence and strength in the world.

2. Has already begun to unilaterally disarm our strategic nuclear arsenals and eliminate our nuclear warheads to zero, while the remainder of the world is clearly escalating their own nuclear arsenals.

3. How it is clear that Obama has purposefully spent and borrowed America to the point of imminent economic collapse, to achieve his end game of One World Order, propping up third-world countries, while diminishing our own economic strength.

4. How Obama has completely stifled our own energy exploration and utilization at every turn of every available asset, including coal, oil exploration, delivery, and refinery, and natural gas, while sending BILLIONS in American taxpayer dollars to countries like Brazil and Mexico to exploit the very same Gulf oil stores that he refuses to grant permits for to any domestic energy producers.

5. Obama's historical associations with communist revolutionary radicals like Khalid Al Mansour, William Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Rashid Khalidi, Frank Marshall-Davis, and others.

6. Obama's preference for an anticolonialist approach, one that would favor the rise of the Third World (or, as D'Souza labels it, the United States of Islam), greatly reduce Israel's influence and cede the U.S.' role as a superpower. This aspect, creation of a Global Caliphate implemented through The Muslim Brotherhood and "The Arab Spring" is well underway, kicked off by Obama's Muslim Apology Tour in Cairo, and moved along by his anti-semitic treatment of Israel, his hand's-off approach to Syria and Iran, his invasion of Libya under the pretense of a NATO strike, and his sending billions of taxpayer dollars to the new Muslim Brotherhood leadership in Egypt.

Wake up America. The movie "2016" is an outline of our own demise. See it BEFORE YOU VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!
that movie is made by the American Taliban...... The teaparty

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#15 Sep 2, 2012
gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
that movie is made by the American Taliban...... The teaparty
That's almost as old and feeble a democratic talking point as Blame Bush. I think you deserve an award for that... a new bumper sticker... here, paste this on your ignorant forehead:

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff.54900...
Rikki Rocket

Cleveland, OH

#18 Sep 2, 2012
oh the muslim card or the non citizen card. lame. yeah, Obama has led the muslims against america. lololol. He's done soo much against gun owners too. you repukes will say or do anything to try to "win" the white house. At the cost of this nation. You proved that last election with standing behind dumb and dumber.

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Sep 3, 2012
Remember, this is empty chair day. Put your chair out, support R&R.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
Remember, this is empty chair day. Put your chair out, support R&R.
putting an empty chair out means you have an empty head too
Old Cynic sux

Aliquippa, PA

#22 Sep 3, 2012
That's a long standing Pittsburgh tradition, old fool. Obviously, in as much as da' Burgh is very Democratic, you're just trying to cut down on the competition for "reserved" parking. But if a good Democrat sees that chair, it'll be kindling real fast, old man... and for YOU, I'd made it a funeral pyre!

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Sep 3, 2012
Old Cynic sux wrote:
That's a long standing Pittsburgh tradition, old fool. Obviously, in as much as da' Burgh is very Democratic, you're just trying to cut down on the competition for "reserved" parking. But if a good Democrat sees that chair, it'll be kindling real fast, old man... and for YOU, I'd made it a funeral pyre!
AMEN - The "good Democrats" in my neighborhood steal everything anyhow. I give the chair about an hour after dark, then gone! Along with my downspouts, my porch furniture, and the light from the back porch. Yep, good Democrats.
Old Cynic sux

Aliquippa, PA

#24 Sep 3, 2012
Well, when you're the legendary azzhole not only of the neighborhood, but the city, what do you expect? I'd move, if I were you... need a nice cemetery plot? Absolutely free, if YOU'RE the occupant... and I'll throw in flowers if you're quick about it!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#25 Sep 3, 2012
You can put lipstick on a pig.. but Obama's still, well...

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/lipstickp...
Gatherers are worthless

Elliottsburg, PA

#26 Sep 3, 2012
If every Liberal in America suddenly died off America would go on and function just fine without them. They build absolutely nothing and they can't fix anything. Liberals are totally worthless to any modern society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 3 hr RM 62 cvn 69 149
Hi 9 hr bigfoots mailman 7
News Stuck in the middle WITHOUT you: College studen... 20 hr Wendy Bell 10
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Wed Christina C 111
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems (Jan '15) Aug 24 interwebs wins again 71
Robert Mynster and his daughter Shanna Aug 22 A_M_B 4
NiSource/Columbia Gas (Jun '15) Aug 20 No Job For You 9

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance