Harper's fall is a symptom of a great...

Harper's fall is a symptom of a greater trouble

There are 3 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Harper's fall is a symptom of a greater trouble. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

Oftentimes a person will say to me, "He is a great guy." I always respond with, "Give me five examples why he is a great guy." Rarely can anyone make it past two.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Carnegie, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
When will whites learn that chi'ggers are inherently liars and thieves!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Uniontown, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Wow, the conservative bigot-troll practices his folly even on Easter Sunday!
Did Fat Lady Sing Yet

Elizabeth, PA

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Obot wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly is a "greater trouble" when the Democratic progressive liberals think that it's racist to catch a thief, and punish him. By the way how come your DA, Zapalla's not after this criminal? Word at the club is that Harper's gonna' snitch on "Z". And maybe your hero, Onorato's going along as well. Nate knows where the bones are buried. See what kinda deal the negro cuts?
After admitting to all those wrong doings what choices does the former chief really have?

Should the Chief battle it out legally and have the lawyers bankrupt him, or open up and reveal all he knows? A plea bargain is a proven cost effective defense strategy.

There should be a few of the Grant Street elite with tears streaming down both legs in anticipation of the Chief’s next move. I think there could be a little more to these matters that go beyond what the Chief was nailed for, but rumors are inadmissible evidence.

We wish the Chief and his family the best possible outcome for this deplorable mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Woman Democratic Attorney General of Penn... 6 hr Labia likker 3
Trump Buys His Steel From China 14 hr Say it again 56
Trumpism Mon Trumpism ceo 29
The Cult of Trumpism Mon Trumpism ceo 6
I Voted Mon Get It Right 1
No Politician Is For The People Mon I want real freedom 1
Swingers Sun tinker toy 3

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance