First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Rumor has it degenerate has made his way back to Pittsburgh. 6'8"tall 195 crack head looking white guy. If you meet him know he is a known felon/con man. Do not do business with him. Known snitch. Just do a google search on his name and all the info you need is right there.
john

El Monte, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
WatchintheFool wrote:
Rumor has it degenerate has made his way back to Pittsburgh. 6'8"tall 195 crack head looking white guy. If you meet him know he is a known felon/con man. Do not do business with him. Known snitch. Just do a google search on his name and all the info you need is right there.
I doubt he went to Pittsburgh, he knows he's known there. I bet he went to Charlotte NC. He's stupid n all but will do anything to avoid jail. The police in the burgh would love to see him.
the hated one

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
ya im in pittsburgh , so what? you better watch what you say about me, if i find you i WILL shut you up!
gshoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
I doubt he could find his ass with both hands
the hated one

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 17, 2012
i can find your ass with my c0K!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 17, 2012
the hated one wrote:
i can find your ass with my c0K!
You asking him out on a date? Why are you still pulling these lame threats. You never ever come through with them. So if your in Pittsburgh you didnt go to your court date in Warren KY today then huh? Thanks that makes a little something I have planned for you much easier.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 18, 2012
the hated one wrote:
i can find your ass with my c0ÇK!
I found your moms mouth with mine
the hated one

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 18, 2012
ya what you got planned for me? you finally going to give your wife what she really wants? ME, A REAL MAN! you are a joke to me
gshoe

Mansfield, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2012
the hated one wrote:
ya what you got planned for me? you finally going to give your wife what she really wants? ME, A REAL MAN! you are a joke to me
my wife said your hung like a little girl
the hated one

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 18, 2012
gshoe wrote:
<quoted text>
my wife said your hung like a little girl
thats because her hole is huge! it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. tell that ugly bitch to shut he mouth, befor i shut it for her!
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 18, 2012
the hated one wrote:
<quoted text>thats because her hole is huge! it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. tell that ugly bitch to shut he mouth, befor i shut it for her!
I don't think she's that bothered by your threats either
i knew him

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 26, 2012
wheres the other posts, i want to show my friends the threads
know who you really are

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Apr 26, 2012
found the other threads, he was booked on 4-20 failure to ap. his bond is 1K somebody up here (i know who you are too) is putting up posts like they are him, to make everybody think he's out of ky. HE'S STILL IN KY! BOWLINGGREEN!!!! hope he rots in jail, but, he's gonna snitch like the bitch he is to get out.
know who you really are

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Apr 26, 2012
sorry 3-20 march 20th booked in bowlinggreen ky
sorry, brain fart!
jimmy

El Monte, CA

#17 Apr 29, 2012
know who you really are wrote:
sorry 3-20 march 20th booked in bowlinggreen ky
sorry, brain fart!
his girlfriend bonded him out that day. He can't stay in KY too much longer, he'll be on the run very soon.
know who you really are

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Apr 30, 2012
Really? then she deserves everything she gets from his scumball crackhead homo ass!!!
mikey

United States

#19 May 4, 2012
know who you really are wrote:
Really? then she deserves everything she gets from his scumball crackhead homo ass!!!
they had a baby a month ago. Same old story, wont last long. Alan is looking much uglier n getting older each year. Hopefully young girls are getting smarter. His time in the game is very limited. Young girls wont talk to him anymore, GROSS!!
really

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 May 5, 2012
i thought he was gay at least he was in jail
anon

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 May 24, 2012
WatchintheFool wrote:
This is the god awful truth. He is in Pittsburgh. I saw him this morning (5/24) in the Penn Hills area. He IS in town. He was driving a light blue car. Just a heads up to everyone... He's definitely in town.
lol

El Monte, CA

#22 May 28, 2012
Alan is throwing everyone off. Nice try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gary 51,496
Naked woman knifes 3 during Pittsburgh brawl 3 hr Julzzy 20
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 16 hr Curious by Nature 43
A local's guide to the best eating and drinking... Fri Just Saying 2
KDKA-FM, 93.7 The Fan SUCKS! (Apr '10) Fri Just Saying 85
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
PA White Tailed Deer-Our Friends Fri Just Saying 4
•••
•••
Pittsburgh Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pittsburgh Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pittsburgh People Search