“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Ummm Uh - The children were serious about using them nines . Pop. pop. bang.bawng. goes the Negro tribal music. The drug industry just popped another young one. a 13 year old this time. Don't much matter, they grow them 13 year olds big and bad on them free food stamps, and school lunch stuff. Another #37,000 incident for AGH. Then comes the real money, the colostomy bags and supplies, the section 8 housing, the welfare for life, yep, welcome to gimme mine, "O's" America. Anyone wanna' bet there will be another shooting or two before the month's over? This ain't settled, Leroy needs his satisfaction. Ain't nobody gettin' away with this sh%^t.
Old Cynic is just a bigot

Uniontown, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
The screen name says it all!

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Old Cynic is just a bigot wrote:
The screen name says it all!
Who tells the truth in a way that the progressive liberal Demoncrat does not want to hear! Name calling, demeaning postures and Axlerod catch phrases do not change the horrible truth.
Old Cynic is just a bigot

Uniontown, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
So, if one is opposed to bigotry, he/she must be a liberal Democrat? Additionally, one who writes "demoncrat" cannot honestly feign distaste at "name calling!" And "Axelrod catch phrases?" The man isn't clever enough in the manner required for it.

And only the truth of your own bigotry is "horrible!"

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Old Cynic is just a bigot wrote:
So, if one is opposed to bigotry, he/she must be a liberal Democrat? Additionally, one who writes "demoncrat" cannot honestly feign distaste at "name calling!" And "Axelrod catch phrases?" The man isn't clever enough in the manner required for it.
And only the truth of your own bigotry is "horrible!"
But again and again, you never seem to challenge the "facts", only my way of presenting them. Yep, when the Demoncratic play book is used against the progressives, it's hard for the "share the wealth" crowd to swallow it.

Kennedy Ave saw Negroes shooting at Negroes. A 13 year old was shot. The average ER cost for a gunshot is $37,000. The on going care adds up to millions. What are you gonna' dispute?????

Progressive crap at it's Obama best!!!!!!!
Old Cynic is a bigot

Uniontown, PA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
But again and again, you never seem to challenge the "facts", only my way of presenting them.
Facts? You wouldn't recognize a fact if it came up an bit ya' in yer azz, old man! You're well aware I will spend no time refuting your complete, utter, and unmitigated bullsh*t, as it is not only wholly lacking in any truth and thoroughly vacuous, it is simply too offensive to the olfactory senses, even as transmitted over the electronic ether!

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Old Cynic is a bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? You wouldn't recognize a fact if it came up an bit ya' in yer azz, old man! You're well aware I will spend no time refuting your complete, utter, and unmitigated bullsh*t, as it is not only wholly lacking in any truth and thoroughly vacuous, it is simply too offensive to the olfactory senses, even as transmitted over the electronic ether!
Fact, GW Bush has not been president for four years.

Fact, the current president has been in office for four years although you wouldn't know it.

Fact, Negroes were shooting at each other on Kennedy Ave.

Fact, a 13 year old boy was hit by a bullet.

Fact, GW Bush did not pull the trigger.

Fact, the 13 year old was transported to the hospital.

Fact, Kennedy Ave is in the neighborhood now known as Perry South.

Fact, you know nothing about the Perrysville Ave neighborhoods and the Negroes that live there.
Old Cynic remains a bigot

Uniontown, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
That Dubya Dumazz is no longer POTUS is not simply a fact, but a great blessing for all the world!

Unfortunately, it also a fact that the US House is sadly ineffective since The Weeper of the House is utterly ineffective as a leader; you can't negotiate with a man who couldn't even get his party to pass his own Plan B, or even avoid the articial fiscal cliff!

Finally, I refuse to comment on the rest of your post, as it employs bigoted language.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Old Cynic remains a bigot wrote:
That Dubya Dumazz is no longer POTUS is not simply a fact, but a great blessing for all the world!
Unfortunately, it also a fact that the US House is sadly ineffective since The Weeper of the House is utterly ineffective as a leader; you can't negotiate with a man who couldn't even get his party to pass his own Plan B, or even avoid the articial fiscal cliff!
Finally, I refuse to comment on the rest of your post, as it employs bigoted language.
Not a bigoted word in it, unless your definition of bigoted is the truth. Typical progressive democrat, closed mind, lemming mentality.
,
Old Cynic is blind bigot

Uniontown, PA

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Wow, you really are out of touch, aren't you, old man! You better stay outta black neighborhoods... that is you want to get any older!

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Old Cynic is blind bigot wrote:
Wow, you really are out of touch, aren't you, old man! You better stay outta black neighborhoods... that is you want to get any older!
Stay out! A whole black neighborhood in all it's glory, came to my neck of the woods and provides me with living proof, on a daily basis, that Negroes are different folks. They make the case each and every day for equal, but separate.
LOL

Greensburg, PA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Until you negros stay in your hoods and ghettos then you can tell us to stay out. You infest on our towns like the cockroaches that you are and destroy it like no other. Not to mention bring our property values down. Who wants to live near a gangsta wanna be with trash and 30 hos coming in and out of his house all night?

Not a person who WORKS FOR A LIVING. Something you apes havent figured out yet. Maybe another 100 years blaming whitey for your failures wlll get you there.
alan zlacki

Steubenville, OH

#13 Mar 4, 2013
bellevue was nice, now that " YOU PEOPLE" moved here it's just another carrick,beltzhoover,allentown.
everywhere " YOU PEOPLE" go to, the crime rate goes up and property vaule goes down.
some of " YOU PEOPLE" moved on my street, not one family would let thier kids play with thiers, we told them they were not welcome at our block party, we always parked in front of thier house, and when they asked us to not park there we laughed and told them they have no say as to the neighborhood. we said they should move if they dont like it. They moved. its easy to get them out, just tell them to move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need 6 hr Dog Lover 10
Trump and Republicans to Privatize Soc.Security... 10 hr MarkJ- 42
Black people (Oct '16) 23 hr Clayton Bigsby 7
Swingers (Oct '16) Thu Annie Pazooda 9
Looking to get numb Wed Jthm 3
john schnaedter arrested for beating up intern ... Tue Hero 10
Syrian Strike Apr 24 Obama is a Fraud 17

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages