Has anybody ever taken interested or ...

Has anybody ever taken interested or wants to in Bartering

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

Since: Sep 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I've never given an interest to reality shows, especially since it just seems like more and more of them are becoming scripted and fake. but I'm sure everyone can say that there has been absolutely "NOTHING" on TV, and just the other month it happened to me. and i was actually watching storage wars which is one of the only reality shows i actually watch. Anyways it ended and i was on the phone so i wasn't paying attention and it ended and i guess Barter Kings came on and they made a trade that caught my eye so i watched it and it just blew me away how these guys traded from a phone all the way up to a motor home. I thought it was sweet so i found an old game system i never used and after a couple trades i ended up with a brand new ipad i was pumped. If anybody has traded or is interested in it, I'd love to hear your story. let me know

Since: Sep 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
LeRoY0025 wrote:
I've never given an interest to reality shows, especially since it just seems like more and more of them are becoming scripted and fake. but I'm sure everyone can say that there has been absolutely "NOTHING" on TV, and just the other month it happened to me. and i was actually watching storage wars which is one of the only reality shows i actually watch. Anyways it ended and i was on the phone so i wasn't paying attention and it ended and i guess Barter Kings came on and they made a trade that caught my eye so i watched it and it just blew me away how these guys traded from a phone all the way up to a motor home. I thought it was sweet so i found an old game system i never used and after a couple trades i ended up with a brand new ipad i was pumped. If anybody has traded or is interested in it, I'd love to hear your story. let me know
i trade at craigslist and TheOutpostWebs it's sweet try it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gateway Rehab Is a Joke and Ken Ramsey Knows It (Aug '11) 10 hr Fat Abbott 24
Roaring Run Resort reviews (Oct '13) 17 hr Jeremiah 27
Hey Tue why 4
Trophy Karts Tue wrowe62 1
Fox & Hound CLOSED for GOOD Jun 26 could not care less 2
LGBT community is a real embarrassment Jun 26 yo still da troll 4
Trump and Sanders Jun 26 gay fact 15

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance