Enemies list: A police chief thinks h...

Enemies list: A police chief thinks his job is to punish reporters

There are 5 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Enemies list: A police chief thinks his job is to punish reporters. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

It is all reporters' stock-in-trade -- asking the right questions to get factual answers so they can report the news of the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Really, why then, do they omit and skew so much of Obamas doings?
Da Old Fool rolls on

Uniontown, PA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
WTF, old man! The topic's article had absolutely nothing to do with President Obama; are you incapable of staying on topic? I realize everything is about race to you, so I would imagine a black man being the most powerful man in the world does get your panties all in bunch, but really, try to keep on topic, ya' old fool!

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Da Old Fool rolls on wrote:
WTF, old man! The topic's article had absolutely nothing to do with President Obama; are you incapable of staying on topic? I realize everything is about race to you, so I would imagine a black man being the most powerful man in the world does get your panties all in bunch, but really, try to keep on topic, ya' old fool!
GEEZ' WHY DON'T YU AT LEAST PRETEND THAT YOU READ THE ARTICLE? THE SUBJECT WAS RELATED TO THE PRESS, OR THE MEDIA, ASKING QUESTIONS AND ATTEMPTING TO GET TO THE TRUTH. I SIMPLT WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY NEVER ASK OBAMA REAL QUESTIONS. You know, Benghazi? why is my last check $40 dollars lower? What will new gun laws do when you refuse to enforce the ones that we already have? Why do Muslims never travel with their wives? Does an oath count if you don't believe in the Bible? Why not take the oath on the Koran?

Progressive mentality. there's only one way and it's mine and Karl's.
Da Old Fool rolls on

Uniontown, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Well, old fool, the title of this topic is:

"Enemies list: A police chief thinks his job is to punish reporters." Scroll back to the top if you've forgotten, old man. The article refers exclusively to the City of Pittsburgh Police Bureau, you lying, odiferous product of an azzwipe!

Again, the conservative right wing-nut penchant for the "big lie," i.e., the right wing-nut tells a big enough lie long enough, and the populace will accept it. Unfortunately, Herr Goebells strategem doesn't work in a democracy, old fool.

Most of your questions are blatantly partisan and moronic, but perhaps you do not know that the consitution does NOT provide that oaths be taken over a bible, old man.

Theodore Roosevelt did not use a Bible when taking the oath in 1901; John Quincy Adams swore on a book of law, with the intention that he was swearing on the constitution; and Lyndon B. Johnson was sworn in on a Roman Catholic missal on Air Force One. In mid-November 2006 it was reported that Keith Ellison, the first Muslim elected to the United States Congress (for Minnesota's 5th congressional district), "will take his oath of office with his hand upon the Qur'an, the Islamic holy book." In actual fact, all members of the House officially swear in (or affirm) en masse without the use of any religious text, and that such works are only used in ceremonial reenactments afterwards. Ellison went on to use the Qur'an owned by Thomas Jefferson for the swearing-in ceremony.

Good gawd, old man, but you are such an incredibly ignorant azz!
gshoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>GEEZ' WHY DON'T YU AT LEAST PRETEND THAT YOU READ THE ARTICLE? THE SUBJECT WAS RELATED TO THE PRESS, OR THE MEDIA, ASKING QUESTIONS AND ATTEMPTING TO GET TO THE TRUTH. I SIMPLT WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY NEVER ASK OBAMA REAL QUESTIONS. You know, Benghazi? why is my last check $40 dollars lower? What will new gun laws do when you refuse to enforce the ones that we already have? Why do Muslims never travel with their wives? Does an oath count if you don't believe in the Bible? Why not take the oath on the Koran?

Progressive mentality. there's only one way and it's mine and Karl's.
Benghazi is a non factor, just like it was the eight times embassies were attacked during the bush administrations, your check is lower because the GOP is holding the country hostage, myaybe the Muslims are traveling alone... I'm leaving on a trip today by myself. Dies any oath count more if your hand is held on a book. If a man keeps his promise while he took an oath on a Harry potter book should everyone have to do that after him. Let's be honest the bible is a book of fiction just like Harry potter. Try looking for your news somewhere other than faux news and you might be better informed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACAA at the Airport 1 hr iswhatitis 6
Primanti Brothers 18 hr American Man 2
Pittsburgh NFL Fans 19 hr Pittsburgh NFL Fans 1
Facts of the Present and Future Wed I Stand Up 1
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Wed Jimmie C 308
Talk About Being Blunt! Nov 14 Alpha Dog 2
News Light Up Night schedule: What to see and do thi... Nov 13 About Time 3

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance