Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

MisterNebby

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Did you?
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
No, I voted the right way, the white way.
Mitt-da-loser

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Dang right, I voted for Obama... my momma didn't raise no fools, or plutocrat boot-lickers!
Bohemian Grove

Carlisle, PA

#4 Nov 6, 2012
The Bilderberg Group chose Obama as President once again so in reality none of your votes really mattered.
Mitt-da-loser

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Ah, the loser GOP seeks whatever bizarre conspiracy theory that absolves them of responsibility for their unelectable, bigoted, right wing-nut ideology that is the true source of their electoral rout!!!!
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Real Americans lost. Too many leeches allowed to vote. It is not sustainable.
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Time to end affirmative action and race-based privilges. Clearly no longer needed.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
obamasux wrote:
Real Americans lost. Too many leeches allowed to vote. It is not sustainable.
No romneys plan of increase spending while cutting taxes to his cronies was doomed to fail
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Going to bank at 9AM and transfering my money overseas. I'm not investing in US anymore.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
obamasux wrote:
Going to bank at 9AM and transfering my money overseas. I'm not investing in US anymore.
You do that mike
Mitt-da-loser

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
obamasux wrote:
Well, your candidate, Willie Romney's been doing that for years, fool! If you'll join your money in leaving the country, we'll take up a collection... LOSER!
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Given the daily limit of USD $10,000 for transfers of dollar out of the US, this is going to take me a while to clear my US accounts and send my money overseas. Will transfer more Friday. I will no longer invest in US or donate to US charities.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
obamasux wrote:
Given the daily limit of USD $10,000 for transfers of dollar out of the US, this is going to take me a while to clear my US accounts and send my money overseas. Will transfer more Friday. I will no longer invest in US or donate to US charities.
Good mike , we don't need your money. Carnegie won't miss you
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
I don't live in Carnegie. It is just the ISP router address. Too many darkie leeches and parasites there.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
obamasux wrote:
I don't live in Carnegie. It is just the ISP router address. Too many darkie leeches and parasites there.
I'm calling bullshit on you mike besides I would think you would be leaving this country with your countless millions soon anyway
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
dick4brain, I am not Mike. I do not live in Carnegie. My millions are countable on one hand, and earned, not inherited nor won by gambling. I've fought for this country in many areas around the world. But, this country is no longer worth fighting for, much less dying for.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
Thank you! Obama does SUCK. That AHOLE g(ay)shoes thinks that everyone against obama on here is me. Gayshoes is a dumb AHOLE.
Look it's mike agreeing with his other name

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 7, 2012
IOU wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad that Obama won because had he lost I would have sent a sizeable donation to the Sandy Relief Fund. As it stands I will no longer be donating money to regions of the country that are Obama friendly.
Did you see what happened to both the stock market and the dollar today? Since your money just took a massive nosedive so you might as hang on to what you got while you still have it.
obamasux

Carnegie, PA

#23 Nov 7, 2012
It is why I'm moving my money out of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Buc Fans 2 hr Just Saying 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Scapegoat 51,531
Clash between political activist, Gov. Corbett'... 6 hr Gary 3
Long-term unemployment hits many, hits hard 10 hr Never Again 17
Woman's estranged husband fatally shot by her b... Tue toots810 1
Review: Allgood Home Improvement (Feb '10) Tue skippy 15122 116
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
Pittsburgh Dating
Find my Match

Pittsburgh Jobs

Pittsburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsburgh News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsburgh

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]