Harrisburg following Scranton into Ba...

Harrisburg following Scranton into Bankruptcy

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1 Sep 2, 2012

Wake up America... Obama's tax, spend, and borrow policies haven't worked at the federal level, state level, or city level.

As Clint Eastwood stated... "Time for a change!... Let him go!"
Rikki Rocket

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2012
lol. Corbett , another Bush
Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
You got that right, Rikki!
carl fake

Bradford, PA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
I posted this story on state rep causer's Facebook page months ago. A new trash incinerator bankrupted the city. Pretty expensive if you ask me.
Rikki Rocket

Plymouth, MI

#6 Sep 3, 2012
wow, why would you even take the chance on such a costly expense if you cant afford it?
carl fake

Bradford, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Because a politician's friend/family member/ or puppet master made A LOT of money from the job. PA politics are really messed up right now.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#9 Sep 4, 2012
We have a president who is a Marxist, running this country off a cliff ON PURPOSE.

TIME FOR SOMEONE NEW.
Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#10 Sep 4, 2012
What an azzhat! Obama is the American head of state, and this Marxist bullish*t insults all decent, loyal and patriotic American citizens. And as for running the country off a cliff, that was the GOP, whose brinksmanship on raising the debt ceiling lead to a downgrading of the nation's credit- just to genuflect to crass, "tea-bagger"
political ideology!
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Sep 4, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
We have a president who is a Marxist, running this country off a cliff ON PURPOSE.

TIME FOR SOMEONE NEW.
spoken like a true representative of the American Taliban

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#12 Sep 4, 2012
gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true representative of the American Taliban
Really? Then explain the text of Michelle Obama's speech as anything other than a woman applauding the coming of a TOTALITARIAN STATE.

Alan Keyes was 100% right, Obama is a communist:

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#13 Sep 4, 2012
ALL THAT OBAMA IS, from his Marxist upbringing, his communist parents, and communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, to what he really is doing to this great country on purpose. WAKE UP!

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
ALL THAT OBAMA IS, from his Marxist upbringing, his communist parents, and communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, to what he really is doing to this great country on purpose. WAKE UP!

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/
keep spewing whatever fix news tells you but make no mistake the tea party is no different than the Taliban and as soon as the republicans lose this election they are going to toss the American Taliban right out of the party. Catering to kooks will cost them this election.
Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#15 Sep 5, 2012
They are different, in that the American Taliban, a.k.a. the Tea Bagger Baffoons, has caused considerable harm to America.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#16 Sep 6, 2012
gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
keep spewing whatever fix news tells you but make no mistake the tea party is no different than the Taliban and as soon as the republicans lose this election they are going to toss the American Taliban right out of the party. Catering to kooks will cost them this election.
Fox News? Did they tell me this about the REAL Bill Clinton?:
&pl aynext=1&list=PL95AD98D767 CD4593&feature=results_mai n
Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#17 Sep 7, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News? Did they tell me this about the REAL Bill Clinton?
Hell if I know, bub; I certainly wouldn't turn to Faux News for anything "fair and balanced!"

And I loved Clinton's speech at the DNC the other evening!
Rikki Rocket

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 7, 2012
another conservative bankrupting government. but, hey. the rich are getting richer

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Da Templar Twit sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell if I know, bub; I certainly wouldn't turn to Faux News for anything "fair and balanced!"
And I loved Clinton's speech at the DNC the other evening!
Listen, I wouldn't brag about it if I were THAT gullible.

Here, read and learn about ONE of Clinton's lies:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/joseph-klein/rya...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Rikki Rocket wrote:
another conservative bankrupting government. but, hey. the rich are getting richer
Under Obama:
-Number of families living in total abject poverty has GONE UP.
-14 million new people on food stamps.
- Millions more on unemployment extentions.
- Number of people on full-blown welfare up from 23% to 35%.
- Number of people claming social security disability insurance has QUADRUPLED.
- US now over 16 trillion in debt, spending billions every day without curtailing it, and BORROWING 40 CENTS OF EVERY DOLLAR SPENT FROM THE CHINESE, RUSSIANS, UAE, AND OTHERS TO PAY FOR THE DEBT!
- Average family salaries have PLUMETTED, down an average of almost $5000.00 per family!
- Average college grad is either unemployed, underemployed, and/or earning FAR LESS than a college grad just 4 years ago.
- GAS and FOOD PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!

Jimmy Friggin Carter tried the same tired old Keynesian tax and spend policies, and FAILED MISERABLY. And Obama is doing it like Carter ON STEROIDS!

IT DOES NOT WORK! Why? Because Supply Side Economics and Trickle-Down has been PROVEN TO WORK... there is an economic imperative here, as per Art Laffer, there is a DIMINISHING RATE OF RETURN ON TAX REVENUE AS YOU INCREASE THE TAX RATE... particularly if you increase the tax rates on the JOB CREATORS WHO ALREADY ARE PAYING THE HIGHEST CORPORATE TAX RATES IN THE WORLD.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#21 Sep 7, 2012
The truth about Supply Side Economics ( Reaganomics), and why they worked to bring Reagan 8 years of the greatest prosperity the world has ever seen:

Da Templar Twit sux

Aliquippa, PA

#22 Sep 7, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
The truth about Supply Side Economics ( Reaganomics), and why they worked to bring Reagan 8 years of the greatest prosperity the world has ever seen.
I'd more much impressed if that prosperity was shared by all Americans, and not just Reagan and his GOP cronies, as you point out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real news 37 min Psychiatrist 4
Trump and Russia 20 hr Food Stamp Freddie 72
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Sun T SWIZZLE 392
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Apr 20 ibarra 134
Starbucks Reparations Apr 19 Jango 1
Yinz vs Y’all Apr 19 Fat Abbott 3
Review: Allgood Home Improvement (Feb '10) Apr 19 myhouse 144

Pittsburgh Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages