1 In Custody, 1 On Run After Homestea...

1 In Custody, 1 On Run After Homestead Shooting, Chase

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Aug 10, 2012, titled 1 In Custody, 1 On Run After Homestead Shooting, Chase. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police have one person in custody and a second person is on the run following a shooting in Homestead that left one person critically injured and a police pursuit into Hazelwood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Critically injured eh? Here we go,$37,000 to patch them up at the ER, Follow up care, public housing, disability, whoop-de-do. Just spent another $500, 000. And for what? Taxpayers are nuts to continue this crap. I'm guessing that we've spent 25 million this year alone and it's only August. We need gun control,(hitting what you aim at) and quicker burials. This crap is getting very costly and very old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT community is a real embarrassment 5 hr gg 15
News Cops: Pa. Woman Laced Baby's Formula With Drug ... 10 hr palumpskioxicandyman 7
Will This Photo Doom Hillary's Candidacy? Fri Samu 3
News Decisions of Westmoreland County judges (Jan '11) Fri Mom 3
Wanna see this Pittsburgh Grrl get dirty? Thu Sargeant Sausage 7
Ridiculousness behind degrees Thu Concerned citizen 1
Hair Ron Jul 28 crackerassgal 12

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages