Jobs demonstration scheduled Thursday

Jobs demonstration scheduled Thursday

There are 23 comments on the Business Journal story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Jobs demonstration scheduled Thursday. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Members of community activist group One Pittsburgh, which is based on the North Side, were scheduled to demonstrate Thursday outside the offices of U.S. Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
obamasux sux

Uniontown, PA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
As I am a white man, you can be assured that I not hope for my own demise, numnutz. And as I am not an elected political leader, I have no plan of action. But like the majority of Americans, I felt that Barack Obama was the superior choice to Willie Romney. Willie would have no plan for a disaster like superstorm Sandy, for he sees no role for the federal government in disasters... even ones that impacted the entire eastern seaboard, and dozens of states. He would disband FEMA, though meteorologists predict more frequent, and more violent storms like Sandy. Now there's a plan, eh, fool?!

And the wars in which Americans have died for the past decade were started, without provocation, by Dubya Dumazz Bush. And it was world-wide economic near collapse under Bush's leadership that took millions of jobs, and an obstructionist US House lead by the the GOP that blocked Obama's jobs bill... and the only one put forward!

But America has made it's choice; and you will not "take this country back," ya' ignorant bigot! And thank God and the American people, for that happy outcome!

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 11, 2012

Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it. The next terrorist attack you own it. Can't get a job after graduation, you own it. Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it. A nuclear Iran, you own it. Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it. Another severe recession, you own it. A volatile border with Mexico, you own it. Trouble getting good health care, you own it. Higher heath insurance costs and health care costs, you own it. No budget, you own it. Our allies mistrust, you own it. Another trillion of debt, you own it. More Benghazi situations, you own it. No one willing to join the military, you own it. Trouble getting to loan to buy a home, you own it. More dependency on food stamps, you own it. Trouble finding good employment, you own it. Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it. A World Government, you own it. The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it. A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table rather it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it. China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it. Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it. A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it. Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it. Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it. More government corruption and lies, you own it. More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it. Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it. Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it. President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for. Have a good day. May Allah bless the United States as his predecessor did.
Old Cynic sux

Uniontown, PA

#23 Nov 11, 2012
The young have fear little, that is their nature... and they will eventually own everything, as that is the nature of the world and generational change, old fool! The only terrorist attack on US soil is owned by the GOP, and elevated unemployment is the product of the very same President who sat motionless as the US was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001, and energy production has increased dramatically under Obams. Obamacare is just a first step in an effort to control healthcare costs while expanding coverage. And the same goes for all the straw men you hold up! Dubya Dumazz Bush's presidency was an unprecedented disaster, and was the true source of most of the problems we face today... and the election established that is the opinion of most Americans!

By the way, what happened to your spirit of contrition, and promised docility? Yep, another "severe conservative" repudiates his positions almost faster than he can take them! The attempt to create a party of "angry old white men" has failed, as anyone with an understanding of the demographic changes in play for decades!

As I said, the young do not fear the "angry old white men," and neither do the Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans or American women. But your hatred and dismissal of a diverse and multi-cultural America that will only grow more so, as you make shrill and hollow claims you will "take America back," will only assure you will become even more irrelevant than you are now.

No one fears you, angry old white man... the young, always looking forward, now look beyond your failed and bigoted ideology that only masquerades as conservatism. Your day in the sun is over, old fool, your evil is exposed, and your path has been
rejected by the American electorate. Your rants are merely an embarrassment, and America has averted it eyes from the sad spectacle your ilk has become. Like Vito Corleone, it is time to retire to your garden, and face the inevitable... goodbye now, old man, and try to make peace with the maker before your day of reckoning, for it is later than you think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Trash Has Ruined This Once Clean, Respect... 15 min Billze 10
News Downtown, Pittsburgh - 23 min John 4
Pittsburgh IS NOT an affordable city! (Mar '11) 24 min John 127
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 6 hr Love beauty 204
How Quietly The News Of Top Powerball Exec Caug... 15 hr ZING BING POW 3
News Gannon archivist in local films 19 hr Mongo 1
Did anyone notice anti-Trump 'Day Without Immi... 22 hr Whoppi Goldberg 1

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance