Keith Owens was arraigned on charges ...

Keith Owens was arraigned on charges connected to the fatal sho...

There are 5 comments on the Kdka.com story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Keith Owens was arraigned on charges connected to the fatal sho.... In it, Kdka.com reports that:

PITTSBURGH A youth minister is behind bars following his arraignment on charges connected to a shooting in Duquesne that left a teenager dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kdka.com.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
What kind of religion allows it's "ministers" to carry and use a sawed off shotgun????? Lets get the IRS in there and investigate the tax status. Or are certain religions exempt because of political correctness?
nerdalert

Flanders, NJ

#2 Jan 26, 2008
yeah, lets blame the whole religion because of someone owning a gun.

“Walk the Talk”

Since: Nov 07

Pittsburgh

#3 Jan 27, 2008
I'm unable to comment on the congregation that Mr. Ownens was connected to. I do, however, question why he had a sawed off shotgun. I believe that I am correct in stating that particular weapon is illegal. Then, to allow young people, who he was responsible for, to enter his home, was such poor judgment on his part. Oh, yes, I question his thinking...or, was he thinking at all? A young lady is dead due, in part, to his having this illegal weapon. He is responsible for her death as if he pulled the trigger himself.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 23, 2008
this guy that you are talking about is my brother he did not mean for this to happen intentionally he is a wonderful guy who loves children and will do nothing to harm them. this incident that occured was nothing but an accident no one would have ever thought this would happen to a young girl as smart and pretty as she.

“Walk the Talk”

Since: Nov 07

Pittsburgh

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
this guy that you are talking about is my brother he did not mean for this to happen intentionally he is a wonderful guy who loves children and will do nothing to harm them. this incident that occured was nothing but an accident no one would have ever thought this would happen to a young girl as smart and pretty as she.
Thank you, Anonymous, for sharing. As you stated, it was not your brother's intent for anyone to get hurt. A young lady did, though, and died. I read in the Trib that your bro plead guilty. I encourage you to continue to be there for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump tax cuts likely to Decrease wages.Forget ... 8 hr x dem 5
ACAA at the Airport Mon Right to Work 4
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Oct 15 Jimmie C 293
News Ex-teacher charged with corrupting Schenley stu... (Feb '07) Oct 14 Harvey Weinstein 14
Review: A R Building Co (Aug '08) Oct 14 pgh 5
Pgh. Steelers Oct 14 x-steeler fan 19
News Coaches teaching athletes about respecting women (Dec '14) Oct 13 Shadow Knows 12

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages