Code Orange Air Alert for 4 Pennsylva...

Code Orange Air Alert for 4 Pennsylvania Areas

There are 58 comments on the YourErie story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Code Orange Air Alert for 4 Pennsylvania Areas. In it, YourErie reports that:

8 to be code Orange for ozone in four regions across the state, the Department of Environmental Protection announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2012
US Steel strikes again!
of sound mind

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Everybody knows you hate US Steel.. and you do nothing but sit here and blab about it. I have an idea to take the fight to US Steel.. Strap on a suicide vest and run into the mill blowing yourself up.. make sure you yell "Allah Akbar"!!
Mama Bear

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Mr. Rasputin you need to quit talking about U.S. I live only about a 1/2 mile from there and i am still liveing. Keep your comments in Houston,TX if that where you are really from. Do what the of sound mind told you to do. People are trying to make a living and all you do is talk shit on U.S. Steel.
ooo

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Rasputin wrote:
US Steel strikes again!
Welcome back!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Mama Bear wrote:
Mr. Rasputin you need to quit talking about U.S. I live only about a 1/2 mile from there and i am still liveing. Keep your comments in Houston,TX if that where you are really from. Do what the of sound mind told you to do. People are trying to make a living and all you do is talk shit on U.S. Steel.
Now that you've done your duty as a uss-usw flunkee go collect your flunkee money and spend it in the best tradition of these goddamned filthy shithole bums who fantasize that they are "steelworkers" with REAL jobs -- ROTFLMFAO....GETTING DRUNK!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 12, 2012
ooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back!
GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
anti drug

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Aug 13, 2012
I think he was being sarcastic.
Ax me boutit

Reading, PA

#8 Aug 13, 2012
Mama Bear wrote:
The steel is where ilearned to be an emt ,safety committee ,OSHA and EPA rules . The next job some flunky is in charge of envireonmental and hires an outside agency to fudge MSDS sheets and pay alot of money out to sit on hisas ,do nothing an collect a good pension. Next he hires some guy to clean his office with chemicals that have no MSDS sheet or a fudged one . Flunky #2 uses flunky # 1 computer and finds the real MSDS sheets and exposess his boss and the outside firm he hired to hide info. Schiesen roles donhill and flunky #2 gets fired . Flunky #1 retires on an early penson and the story starts to sound like the godd ol USA an pennstaet
Ax me bout it

Reading, PA

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Mama Bear wrote:
Your going to have a choice to make soon on what kind of life you want to live as the EPA relaxes its rules on what kind of crap they are going to let you work in .

Will you give up your job or shorten your life to work in an unsafe and unhealthy workplace ? There you have it , you never really had much of a choice anyway.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Ax me bout it wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to have a choice to make soon on what kind of life you want to live as the EPA relaxes its rules on what kind of crap they are going to let you work in .
Will you give up your job or shorten your life to work in an unsafe and unhealthy workplace ? There you have it , you never really had much of a choice anyway.
Here's a better choice.....Cut off the government life support to those useless old shitholes of uss-usw and consign them to dynamite and the wrecking ball. Most of those goddamned filthy shithole bums will simply drink themselve to death or can be left to starve.

Then we can evolve MODERN coal-based industries with a much better class of people.....now......

DOESN'T THAT SOUND A LOT BETTER?
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Ax me boutit wrote:
<quoted text>
The steel is where ilearned to be an emt ,safety committee ,OSHA and EPA rules . The next job some flunky is in charge of envireonmental and hires an outside agency to fudge MSDS sheets and pay alot of money out to sit on hisas ,do nothing an collect a good pension. Next he hires some guy to clean his office with chemicals that have no MSDS sheet or a fudged one . Flunky #2 uses flunky # 1 computer and finds the real MSDS sheets and exposess his boss and the outside firm he hired to hide info. Schiesen roles donhill and flunky #2 gets fired . Flunky #1 retires on an early penson and the story starts to sound like the godd ol USA an pennstaet
The trouble with that argument is that it assumes these useless old shitholes actually produce steel. The fact is they survive on government life support, producing garbage in order to murder people with poison gas. REAL steel is made by REAL steel companies.......

OVERSEAS!
Rasputin sux

Aliquippa, PA

#12 Aug 17, 2012
...and that says everything worth saying about this inane twit!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Rasputin sux wrote:
...and that says everything worth saying about this inane twit!
As if anything that a goddamned filthy shithole bum says or thinks is of any more value than the worthless garbage that they struggle to produce in their useless old shitholes with obsolete technology, brokendown equipment and a labor force composed of drunken communist traitors -- none of them worthy to live in America or even exist at all.

Tell you what....Promise to pull the hole in after you and I'll furnish the shovel. Take you filthy whore and scurvy bastard litter with you!

BTW...how's your mother's syphilis, turd?
PROUD STEELWORKER

Monongahela, PA

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Rasputin, you are a Goddamn filthy shithole bum and I hope u get run over by a truck hauling steel made in the USA the best there is. I am a PROUD AMERICAN not a commie trader, don,t drink and I am involved in organizations that help better my community. DROP DEAD you waste of sperm. You are a poster boy for Trojan condems
Rasputin sux

Aliquippa, PA

#15 Aug 19, 2012
God bless you, proud Steelworker. And you are correct in assuming the best part of this Texas turd ball ran down is mommy's leg!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 19, 2012
PROUD STEELWORKER wrote:
Rasputin, you are a Goddamn filthy shithole bum and I hope u get run over by a truck hauling steel made in the USA the best there is. I am a PROUD AMERICAN not a commie trader, don,t drink and I am involved in organizations that help better my community. DROP DEAD you waste of sperm. You are a poster boy for Trojan condems
Ahhhh....so you are a REAL steelworker? Are from Germany, Japan, Korea? India, perhaps? Well, in any case, we can, I am sure do a good deal more business once those useless old shitholes of uss-usw are finally consigned to dynamite and the wrecking ball. Obsolete technology, broken down equipment that belongs in the scrap heap and a workforce comprised of drunkards CANNOT produce znything but garbage. Why only last week, my own firm contracted to buy from the Chinese -- their quality has a ways to go, but with modern technology and equipment they will get there.

Meanwhile, let these "proud Americans" go on believing in president obummer and making believe that their shitholes will ever be anything more than that......while their obsolete technology and equipment struggles to compete with....who? Nigeria perhaps?

.....so that government of the shitholes by the shithole and for shitholes may continue to make the MonValley a shithole and the bums can continue to make believe they are "steelworkers" -- and keep on GETTING DRUNK.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 19, 2012
Rasputin sux wrote:
God bless you, proud Steelworker. And you are correct in assuming the best part of this Texas turd ball ran down is mommy's leg!
You might want to withdraw that invocation since uss-usw's REAL business is murdering innocent people with poison gas in order to produce garbage on the government's nickel.

WOE UNTO ANY MAN WHO CALLS EVIL GOOD OR GOOD EVIL!

Can you hear me president obummer?

THOU SHALT NOT KILL!

Csn you hear me "proud" steelworker of uss-usw? AKA Death, Incorporated!

That's Right.....Their REAL business is murder and, despite their president obummer and his recession, THEIR business is VERY Good!
Raspution sux

Aliquippa, PA

#18 Aug 19, 2012
...and as I've said before: that says it all about this putz!
PROUD STEELWORKER

Monongahela, PA

#19 Aug 19, 2012
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh....so you are a REAL steelworker? Are from Germany, Japan, Korea? India, perhaps? Well, in any case, we can, I am sure do a good deal more business once those useless old shitholes of uss-usw are finally consigned to dynamite and the wrecking ball. Obsolete technology, broken down equipment that belongs in the scrap heap and a workforce comprised of drunkards CANNOT produce znything but garbage. Why only last week, my own firm contracted to buy from the Chinese -- their quality has a ways to go, but with modern technology and equipment they will get there.
Meanwhile, let these "proud Americans" go on believing in president obummer and making believe that their shitholes will ever be anything more than that......while their obsolete technology and equipment struggles to compete with....who? Nigeria perhaps?
.....so that government of the shitholes by the shithole and for shitholes may continue to make the MonValley a shithole and the bums can continue to make believe they are "steelworkers" -- and keep on GETTING DRUNK.
First of all asshole, I find it hard to believe you have the brains to hold a job, secondly I know many many steelworkers who never drink alcohol, thirdly, no other country in the world can make the high quality steel made here in the good old USA!! Like I said in my last post, I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 17, 2012
PROUD STEELWORKER wrote:
<quoted text>First of all asshole, I find it hard to believe you have the brains to hold a job, secondly I know many many steelworkers who never drink alcohol, thirdly, no other country in the world can make the high quality steel made here in the good old USA!! Like I said in my last post, I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Like all of these other goddamned filthy shithole bums who claim they are "steelworkers" -- ROTFLMFAO -- you have chosen once again to tell the exact opposite of the truth. The fundamental problem is your hostility to any form of progress, the promotion of obsolete technology and breakdown maintenance of equipment that belongs in the junkyard. This makes it impossible for you to compete with foreign steel, assures inferior product quality and requires you to depend on government life support -- your putrid record on health, safety and the environment notwithstanding.

Obviously none of the foregoing is in the interests of the United States, but that has never bothered bolshevik traitors like the usw anyhow. The only thing that upset you bums was ooops -- the fall of the Soviet Union.....which left you bums with nowhere else to go.

BUT TAKE HEART....I'M SURE AL-QAIDA APPRECIATES YOUR EFFORTS!!! YOUR POISON GAS IS DOING A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN THEY EVER COULD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 7 hr LMfao 152
Hi 17 hr bigfoots mailman 7
News Stuck in the middle WITHOUT you: College studen... Fri Wendy Bell 10
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Wed Christina C 111
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems (Jan '15) Aug 24 interwebs wins again 71
Robert Mynster and his daughter Shanna Aug 22 A_M_B 4
NiSource/Columbia Gas (Jun '15) Aug 20 No Job For You 9

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance