OBAMA Sarcrifices AMB Stevens to AL QUAEDA !!! WHY!!!

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

A Price 2 Be Paid

Ocala, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2012

A report is circulating in the gray channels of military lore that OBAMA replaced AFRICA.COM General because he was willing and able to support AMB Stevens and the others at the ANNEX ...read the following....inquiring minds want and need the truth!!!!
check out this report on how Obama and thugs are hiding malfeance by Obama, Biden and Panetta.....The latest rumor making the rounds is that Barack Obama replaced General Carter Ham at AFRICOM after the general made a move to help the US security officials at the Benghazi consulate and annex. Ham was replaced by Gen. David Rodriquez on October 18.
Tiger Droppings reported:

The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.

The story continues that now General Rodiguez would take General Hamís place as the head of Africom.

Sure enough Obama nominated Gen. David Rodriguez to replace Gen. Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command

Why was it so important for the Obama machine to offer up for sarcrifice an American Ambassordor to the Al Quaeda in the MiddleEast?

Powellsux

Carnegie, PA

#3 Nov 5, 2012
And I thought Colon Powell was a military beotch. In 1969, Maj Colon Powell wrote the first coverup of the My Lai massacre as G3A for Americal. He reported the official denial, that it never happened. In my view, Powell's malfesance caused an estimated 15,000 additional American lives and countless WIAs. Whenever I see an Americal patch, I want to puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judges are a joke 2 hr Inflate These Balls 4
Where do all the NICE gay guys hang out??? (Jul '08) 2 hr Jermaine Scott 25
Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) 3 hr Definite supporter 7,532
Bad roads lead to slow commute 6 hr Old Cynic 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) 18 hr marymb12 58
All bow to ALCOSAN Thu Randy Beaver 13
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems Thu igotshtinmyas 4
Pittsburgh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pittsburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News