Succession is Worthwhile

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

Ron Paul

Carnegie, PA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
This is why I support Doctor Ron Paul. Today, the leeches and parasites now outnumber the workers and earners, which is unsustainable. Our Founding Fathers knew this and wrote our Constitution to prevent America's downfall by barack's black americkans.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Ron Paul wrote:
This is why I support Doctor Ron Paul. Today, the leeches and parasites now outnumber the workers and earners, which is unsustainable. Our Founding Fathers knew this and wrote our Constitution to prevent America's downfall by barack's black americkans.
Carnegie, pa? Looks like mike Anthony is making a stupid comment again
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Oh and he's using a new name
Jeff D

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Interesting. Like a bad marriage to a lazy slut, we need a divorce.
A Real Patriot

Annapolis, MD

#5 Nov 27, 2012
The unity of government which constitutes you one people is also now dear to you. It is justly so, for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquility at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very liberty which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts.

George Washington - 1796
Jeff D

Carnegie, PA

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Stop living in the past, fool. Our Founding Fathers would not recognize today's America, the land of leeches and parasites. This marriage is dead and time to move on.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Jeff D wrote:
Stop living in the past, fool. Our Founding Fathers would not recognize today's America, the land of leeches and parasites. This marriage is dead and time to move on.
Mike, how many names are you going to use
GW Benjamin

Carlisle, PA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Jeff D wrote:
The first thing our Founding Fathers would be shocked to see is the millions and millions of fatties running around this country. Americans have truly become too repulsive to even look at anymore.
Hail the Founding Fatties

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
I would advise you check your history; Franklin wasn't known for a svelte figure (probably that French bread et beurre, and wine during his years in Paris), nor, certainly, was Adams.
Chubby Chaser

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Hail the Founding Fatties wrote:
I would advise you check your history; Franklin wasn't known for a svelte figure (probably that French bread et beurre, and wine during his years in Paris), nor, certainly, was Adams.
Franklin and Adams were probably about 175lbs each. Most men in America today are like 250-300lbs.
Ronald Mc

Carnegie, PA

#11 Nov 29, 2012
No fast food back in the good old days.
Hail the Founding Fatties

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Have you compared their height with that of the average American today? They would be obese at a far lower weight. And how did you estimate Franklin and Adams weight, as you're not even cognizant of the simple fact of generational height differences in this country?
Wilt the Stilt

Mount Joy, PA

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Washington and Jefferson were both 6'2. Ben Franklin 5'9. Hardly dwarves by any measure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do YOU know Douglas Clark? 2 hr DOUGLAS CLARK 29
doggie heaven and bagpipes (Jan '14) 23 hr nominated_1 2
Police protesters march from Oakland to South S... Wed bacon hater 37
Cops: Homeowner shot man trying to take downspouts Wed Old Cynic 1
Chipped Ham Pink is Now a Nail Polish Color Wed Rachel 1
Michael Brown was a juvenile delinquent on DRUGS!! Tue yo a bigot and troll 6
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Dec 16 bodelll 44
Pittsburgh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web