Woman shot in the head in Beltzhoover

Woman shot in the head in Beltzhoover

There are 6 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Jul 26, 2009, titled Woman shot in the head in Beltzhoover. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Pittsburgh police are investigating the shooting of a woman in Beltzhoover. A city emergency dispatch supervisor said a woman was shot in the head at 4:34 a.m. today on Pasadena Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 26, 2009
No doubt on her way to work and she was ambushed. It's very difficult for those folks who work the early morning shift at the orphanage for a very small salary. This good woman needs all out prayers and support.
Krakus

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Old man, you provide clear evidence of why the dictionary lists "misanthrope" as a sysnonym for cynic! You are a sad and pitiable little man.

“The Dirty "O”

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2009
Old Cynic wrote:
No doubt on her way to work and she was ambushed. It's very difficult for those folks who work the early morning shift at the orphanage for a very small salary. This good woman needs all out prayers and support.
You must have physic powers if you got all the information out of that short news clip.
You are however being more compassionate to the victim.
Krakus

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2009
Read With Care wrote:
<quoted text>You must have physic powers if you got all the information out of that short news clip.
You are however being more compassionate to the victim.
Compassionate? I believe he's clearly and simply
being sarcastic.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jul 27, 2009
It's what happens when a left wing rag (the PG) gives out partial stories with no background.

One can only ask why they mentioned the story at all?
Krakus

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2009
Old Cynic wrote:
It's what happens when a left wing rag (the PG) gives out partial stories with no background.
One can only ask why they mentioned the story at all?
Because violent crime is news, old man. If the police won't release information or simply don't know what happened, the event is sufficiently serious to be reported to the public. I'm glad the PG doesn't censor the news because YOU feel the story is incomplete. Is that why you feel free to fabricate snide details that harm only the victim, not the perpetrator?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insider's Guide: Aquariums within a day trip of... 23 hr weaponX 1
News Local Pub Offering Customers Discount To Put Do... (Jun '16) Mon CNN Fake News 7
Are liberals Retarded Sun ThomasA 2
Swingers (Oct '16) Jun 25 Nine Inches of Na... 11
Trump Claps Back At Peduto Jun 24 WHERES MY PANTS 2
Yes....HIM Jun 24 Bloop 3
Looking to get numb Jun 24 GotyaCovered 29

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages