Pittsburgh police chief's possible ro...

Pittsburgh police chief's possible role in shell company probed by grand jury

There are 5 comments on the WPXI story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Pittsburgh police chief's possible role in shell company probed by grand jury. In it, WPXI reports that:

A federal grand jury is investigating whether Pittsburgh police Chief Nate Harper played a role in awarding a city contract to a shell company that a friend set up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Boy, I sure hope Nate didn't use a fax machine or, God forbid, a copy machine. I hope he took the couch off his porch. He's a Democrat, so I don't understand why they're after him. He's a good man, dresses well and deserves our support.
Shaft

Carnegie, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
A crooked chi'gger with a badge facing trial? Where could they find a jury of his peers? Have to offer jury pay of 8 bananas a day plus jparking.
Just Saying

Uniontown, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Regarding the above posters: birds of a feather!
Shaft

Carnegie, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
You can tell he's dirty. Put a white shirt on brown shite, and it is still brown shite.
See a pattern

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Federal Agents did just fine indicting the McKeesport BP owner and convicting the Imbrogno/Risha criminals without the assistance of the DA or local police departments.

Painting Contractor Sentenced in Bidding Scheme
http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/pittsbur...

Article - United States District Judge Cathy Bissoon imposed the sentence on Ralph D. Imbrogno, 65, of 610 Oberdick Drive, McKeesport, Pennsylvania.

According to information presented to the court, from May 2008 through March 2010, Imbrogno aided and abetted Patrick Risha, the superintendent of the West Mifflin Area School District, in defrauding the school district and misapplying a total of $94,439 in district funds. The fraud was committed in connection with the school districtís awarding of 10 painting contracts to Imgrognoís sonís painting company, Imbrogno Painting. Imbrogno aided Risha in defrauding the school district by producing false bid proposals from painting contractors for the contracts requiring a competitive bidding process.
----
Answer: Nate Harper is under investigation in Shell Company contract. Same type of scheme or similar. Is this also part of the McKeesport bidding process? MASD Higher bids, good neighbors?

All bidding schemes to place money through contractors, companies to politicians. It's consistent throughout Alleghent County. Some suspect connected to McKeesport former mayor. Now senator Brewster. The FBI are doing excellent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do People Really Cry About 'Stolen Valor'? Wed Patrrickclark 43
Black people (Oct '16) Wed Jammer 22
Peduto (Nov '16) May 23 liberals are racist 13
Looking to get numb May 22 nutty buddy 28
Should PA incease taxes on dividends, capital g... May 22 Overtaxed 5
Greatest Speech Ever May 21 northside joe 2
News Duquesne Incline Museum: The Best History of Pi... May 21 yolanda. rown 1

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance