"Betray Us" Petraeus
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Haha!
Obamasix sux

Uniontown, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Seems like MoveOn.org may have had a point!
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I laugh at these Army politicians in uniform like Colon Powell, Kip Ward, now Betrayus Petraeus, who couldn't dig a foxhole but played the system for promotions.
Truth

Uniontown, PA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
obamasux wrote:
I laugh at these Army politicians in uniform like Colon Powell, Kip Ward, now Betrayus Petraeus, who couldn't dig a foxhole but played the system for promotions.
Really, azzwipe? Patraeus in ignominious defeat is still a better man than you on your very best day... ever you ever had one, putz!
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Now Marine General Allen goes down via split tail. Another politician in uniform. Notice he Does Not Have a combat action ribbon (CAR). How in the f'ck can you be a Marine general infantry officer and serve all those years, and not get a CAR? He can borrow one of mine. Split tails don't belong in the military, they cause more problems than they are worth.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Pretty simple, The General did the honorable thing. He fell on his sword to keep from having to tell the truth about Benghazi. The great and exulted leader, President Obama, allowed four Americans to be butchered by Muslims so he wouldn't look bad at election time. Hillary Clinton finally got the 3AM phone call that she forecasted and she helped in the death of Americans. What a great country we have.
Man Up

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. Thomas Jefferson (1801)
"were the white women at"
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
In the military, adultery can be a crime, but it's seldom prosecuted.
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
So was buggery a crime under UCMJ until obama made it oka to be gay.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#13 Nov 16, 2012
There were gays and lesbians in the military long before Obama.
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Nov 16, 2012
That is no excuse. How many more weak links are needed to destroy the military? I am glad I retired. barack's black americka is no longer worth fighting for, much less dying for. Fly the flag upside down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Shameful 3 hr James Ragger 4
Pgh. Steelers 3 hr James Ragger 3
pittsburgh dope (Dec '14) 10 hr Braves 30
My Ancestors (Feb '17) Sep 17 Future former emp... 17
Equifax hacking Sep 14 smiling for once 1
Bernie Sanders and medicare Sep 14 American Man 1
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Sep 11 Jimmie C 271

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance