Cat rescue continues in Carrick

Cat rescue continues in Carrick

There are 7 comments on the ThePittsburghChannel story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Cat rescue continues in Carrick. In it, ThePittsburghChannel reports that:

More cats were removed Tuesday from a house in Pittsburgh's Carrick neighborhood where a woman says she has been taking them off the streets for 30 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThePittsburghChannel.

spew11

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
damn i've always wondered what this chick been up to the last 25 yrs, was soooooo smoking hot back in the days of someplace else, hope things work out for the best...
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2012
It used to be nice here in Carrick but now all the psychos, blacks and fruitcakes are moving in and ruining the place.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
I thought this was covered by Obama Care. If the thirty year old law school hooker in DC can get free birth control, why can't these innocent, natural cats, be given the same consideration.
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#4 Sep 5, 2012
It is covered by NObamacare but just for BLACK cats.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
I thought this was covered by Obama Care. If the thirty year old law school hooker in DC can get free birth control, why can't these innocent, natural cats, be given the same consideration.
I wish your mother had
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7 Sep 5, 2012
GayShoes wants NObamacare for himself and all his fagfriends to pay for all the nasty diseases they catch (ie AIDS).
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
GayShoes wants NObamacare for himself and all his fagfriends to pay for all the nasty diseases they catch (ie AIDS).
why do I catch you with every fake name you use

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man questioned in deadly Wilkinsburg ambush now... 6 hr Ho J Pimpson 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) 13 hr iTakeBigDumps 105
News More than 100 people pledge to end domestic vio... 14 hr One sided laws 2
LGBT community is a real embarrassment Fri Salster 1
Hey Fri mister d 3
Fox & Hound CLOSED for GOOD Jun 22 CLOSED 1
wendy bell Jun 22 F Lee Cochran 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages