Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7616 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Breeden Supporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#7147 Nov 18, 2012
Wendi wrote:
And NO you won't be talking to me later??? WTF is wrong with you???? I made a huge mistake doing you a favor. I shouldve done a background check and psych test on you! Learned my lesson. And even if I wasn't married, I wouldn't touch you with anyone's d-ck!! keep using your "child" to get attention.
Any one who knows her knows she carries herself with class.Nice try.
Wendi you wh-re

Gibsonia, PA

#7148 Nov 18, 2012
Really? that's BS. She called me yesterday like a god damn sl-t. If that's class, we are all doomed. Call me again, you f-ing tramp!
Wendi you wh-re

Gibsonia, PA

#7149 Nov 18, 2012
I dont care that your daughter died. You leave rambling uncoherent messages. I DO NOT CARE! wtf is wrong with you. You are ugly and emotionally disturbed.
Words of Wisdom

Pittsburgh, PA

#7150 Nov 18, 2012
Wendi wrote:
And NO you won't be talking to me later??? WTF is wrong with you???? I made a huge mistake doing you a favor. I shouldve done a background check and psych test on you! Learned my lesson. And even if I wasn't married, I wouldn't touch you with anyone's d-ck!! keep using your "child" to get attention.
After reading a few of these posts Im left to ponder why a grown so called man would leave messages on a site claiming to be married and giving out his number.You sound like an upstanding husband who lives right.NOT! It's crystal clear to the world that you have other issues going on personally like giving out your number to women when you're married. What this Wendy or Donnie does has become an obsession of yours. I'm quite sure their life isn't affected by what you > an unfaithful married man has to say.You really need to get a life and focus on your marriage.
doittoit

Camden, NJ

#7153 Nov 21, 2012
Hey, FC trial was scheduled for Nov 15, for his insurance fraud.....anyone hear what happened
Get a life

Pittsburgh, PA

#7154 Nov 22, 2012
doittoit wrote:
Hey, FC trial was scheduled for Nov 15, for his insurance fraud.....anyone hear what happened
THIS forum is titled CRAFTON POLICE OFFICER CHARGED IN HIT AND RUN. NOW CONVICTED FELON!!! This forum doesn't have anything to do with Frank, Linda, Wendy, Rich, Donnie's Family or the Neighbors in Crafton that don't like Donnie. What Frank does or faces isn't any of your business! Franks life's fine. Get a life!
Cant Fix Stupid

Pittsburgh, PA

#7155 Nov 22, 2012
Put the lime in the coconut, in other words, IT DOESN'T MATTER !!!!
Says who- fool

Uniontown, PA

#7156 Nov 22, 2012
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>THIS forum is titled CRAFTON POLICE OFFICER CHARGED IN HIT AND RUN. NOW CONVICTED FELON!!! This forum doesn't have anything to do with Frank, Linda, Wendy, Rich, Donnie's Family or the Neighbors in Crafton that don't like Donnie. What Frank does or faces isn't any of your business! Franks life's fine. Get a life!
It's an open forum, putz... it's about what the posters make it about. Get a brain, first!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7157 Nov 23, 2012
Wow! Unless this Wendy chick was in the car with Breeden when he mowed David Hall down, what on earth does she have to do with it? From all I've read, she deserves a little sympathy/pity. Have a heart folks. Donnie Breeden is the criminal, not Wendy.(Do not know either of them; know of Donnie thru news media)
Fact

Pittsburgh, PA

#7158 Nov 23, 2012
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>THIS forum is titled CRAFTON POLICE OFFICER CHARGED IN HIT AND RUN. NOW CONVICTED FELON!!! This forum doesn't have anything to do with Frank, Linda, Wendy, Rich, Donnie's Family or the Neighbors in Crafton that don't like Donnie. What Frank does or faces isn't any of your business! Franks life's fine. Get a life!
Now convicted felon? Didn't see that on the topic. Lol. And what's that make Frank? Convicted felon? You seriously need help. Their both convicted felons.
Jus sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

#7159 Nov 23, 2012
I support Breeden cuz I know if he had something to say he's man enough to say it to someone's face. Not hide behind a fictitious name. I do not agree with his decision for the night in question. But he's not making excuses, he put his head down and took his lumps. Now he got back up and is doing something with himself. Doing for himself. How many people would give up or go on public assistance? Or who knows what? JUS SAYIN
and

Pittsburgh, PA

#7160 Nov 23, 2012
Jus sayin wrote:
I support Breeden cuz I know if he had something to say he's man enough to say it to someone's face. Not hide behind a fictitious name. I do not agree with his decision for the night in question. But he's not making excuses, he put his head down and took his lumps. Now he got back up and is doing something with himself. Doing for himself. How many people would give up or go on public assistance? Or who knows what? JUS SAYIN
Man enough to say it? Your so called upstanding loser buddy DID NOT turn himself in.Someone ratted him out.He HID behind a badge for TWO LONG YEARS while homicide detectives where looking for the man who left David Hall in the road.Donnie Breeden is FULL of excuses for why it's acceptable to be a cop and leave a man in the middle of BUSY CARSON Street and LEAVE. He THOUGHT he would get away with it. He THOUGHT he could arrest and pretend to protect while homicide looked for him. Who gives a rats behind if he works.He's 40 he should just like the majority of 40 year old's.He's a manipulator and liar.He manipulates to get what he NEEDS. NEEDS is the key word. It could range from a lousy simple bottle of Miller Lite,a girl to help pay a bill or two,or someone to fix something in his car to house.You give Donnie way too much credit.EVERYONE who knows the real Donnie KNOWS he stands for zero good.He isn't viewed as respected by many and isn't upstanding.That's evident.Jus Sayin.
The Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7161 Nov 23, 2012
and wrote:
<quoted text>Man enough to say it? Your so called upstanding loser buddy DID NOT turn himself in.Someone ratted him out.He HID behind a badge for TWO LONG YEARS while homicide detectives where looking for the man who left David Hall in the road.Donnie Breeden is FULL of excuses for why it's acceptable to be a cop and leave a man in the middle of BUSY CARSON Street and LEAVE. He THOUGHT he would get away with it. He THOUGHT he could arrest and pretend to protect while homicide looked for him. Who gives a rats behind if he works.He's 40 he should just like the majority of 40 year old's.He's a manipulator and liar.He manipulates to get what he NEEDS. NEEDS is the key word. It could range from a lousy simple bottle of Miller Lite,a girl to help pay a bill or two,or someone to fix something in his car to house.You give Donnie way too much credit.EVERYONE who knows the real Donnie KNOWS he stands for zero good.He isn't viewed as respected by many and isn't upstanding.That's evident.Jus Sayin.
Bravo!!
Dumb azs

Pittsburgh, PA

#7162 Nov 23, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Now convicted felon? Didn't see that on the topic. Lol. And what's that make Frank? Convicted felon? You seriously need help. Their both convicted felons.
You got it NOW CONVICTED FELON! Frank hasn't been convicted. Charged doesn't mean convicted sweet cheeks.This forum has nothing to do with Frank.
The Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7163 Nov 23, 2012
Gentle Reader wrote:
Wow! Unless this Wendy chick was in the car with Breeden when he mowed David Hall down, what on earth does she have to do with it? From all I've read, she deserves a little sympathy/pity. Have a heart folks. Donnie Breeden is the criminal, not Wendy.(Do not know either of them; know of Donnie thru news media)

She has nothing to do with his actions. She's a victim to his game like the rest of the world. From what I heard she woke up and moved on. Good for her. He talked a big game on her and shared a few chicks bed while she was carrying his kid.The dude's a goof no matter how you cut it. A cop who works for 2 years arresting others while he's being sought after is a clear indication of the arrogance this punk thought he was about.It's a good thing he's off the force.He's viewed as a punk by his ex fellow peers for sure.No one wants affiliated with him.
The Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7164 Nov 23, 2012
Jus sayin wrote:
He'll take from you.He does from everyone.Don't kid yourself.He's plays a good game.Don't be a victim to his game.
Sad

Pittsburgh, PA

#7165 Nov 23, 2012
The Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
She has nothing to do with his actions. She's a victim to his game like the rest of the world. From what I heard she woke up and moved on. Good for her. He talked a big game on her and shared a few chicks bed while she was carrying his kid.The dude's a goof no matter how you cut it. A cop who works for 2 years arresting others while he's being sought after is a clear indication of the arrogance this punk thought he was about.It's a good thing he's off the force.He's viewed as a punk by his ex fellow peers for sure.No one wants affiliated with him.
Its sad that girls name is associated with Don B.If I were her I would be embarrassed.Hes an embarrassment to himself, his family and anyone whos associates with him.But then again its not her fault what he did.Sad for her.
w penn

Pittsburgh, PA

#7166 Nov 23, 2012
Dude likes it up the pooper.Yuck!
Wheres your name

Pittsburgh, PA

#7167 Nov 24, 2012
Jus sayin wrote:
You support Breeden cuz you know if he had to say something he would say it to somone's face? Grow up. The fact that he would say something to someone's face rather than speak up when he knew was involved in the death of a young man is a clear indication of the immature selfish person many of us knew him to be for many many years.If David Hall was your family member you might feel differently about Breeden's actions. Breeden's ways since he was a teenager are the reason so many people voice their opinion.He in fact did make excuses and blamed the "rat" to everyone at the bar for why he got busted, he should put his head down because now the entire world knows the reality of who he is. He should be ashamed!He got back up? Police officers all over the city who are well respected want nothing to do with Breeden. A buddy of mine was in a back room of a bar when Breeden was there and made no attempt to have any discussion with Breeden.These guys don't want the friendship, affiliation or be seen talking with this joke of a man.The difference between grwoing up and now is everyone sees who we've been seeing since high school.Respect goes a long way and many will pass Breeden up in a second.He made his bed.
Jus sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

#7168 Nov 24, 2012
and wrote:
<quoted text>Man enough to say it? Your so called upstanding loser buddy DID NOT turn himself in.Someone ratted him out.He HID behind a badge for TWO LONG YEARS while homicide detectives where looking for the man who left David Hall in the road.Donnie Breeden is FULL of excuses for why it's acceptable to be a cop and leave a man in the middle of BUSY CARSON Street and LEAVE. He THOUGHT he would get away with it. He THOUGHT he could arrest and pretend to protect while homicide looked for him. Who gives a rats behind if he works.He's 40 he should just like the majority of 40 year old's.He's a manipulator and liar.He manipulates to get what he NEEDS. NEEDS is the key word. It could range from a lousy simple bottle of Miller Lite,a girl to help pay a bill or two,or someone to fix something in his car to house.You give Donnie way too much credit.EVERYONE who knows the real Donnie KNOWS he stands for zero good.He isn't viewed as respected by many and isn't upstanding.That's evident.Jus Sayin.
Again a lot to say behind his back. You responded to everything but what a coward you are! Your tough behind a hidden name! Punk! To bad it wasn't you that ran out into traffic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decisions of Westmoreland County judges (Jan '11) 27 min Mom 3
Wanna see this Pittsburgh Grrl get dirty? 15 hr Sargeant Sausage 7
Ridiculousness behind degrees 16 hr Concerned citizen 1
Hair Ron Thu crackerassgal 12
News Pokemon Go is getting Pittsburghers off the couch Thu crackerassgal 12
LGBT community is a real embarrassment Thu perverted as fuhk 12
News Woman sentenced after 4 dogs found dead in Beec... Thu bow wow wow 1

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance