Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7617 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

H Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#6960 Aug 31, 2012
H ROCKS!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS PROMOTED TO SARGE! BOOM BOOM BLAHAHAHA! Could of been Deadbeat Donnie but nah who gets it? H Rocks!!!!!!Blahahahahahaha! Love a good cop who works his way up and IS respected!
lmfao

United States

#6961 Aug 31, 2012
H Rocks wrote:
H ROCKS!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS PROMOTED TO SARGE! BOOM BOOM BLAHAHAHA! Could of been Deadbeat Donnie but nah who gets it? H Rocks!!!!!!Blahahahahahaha! Love a good cop who works his way up and IS respected!
Indeed!
Jerry Sandusky

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6962 Sep 1, 2012
H blew the chief and mayor for that! Another idiot in charge at CPD.
Fact

United States

#6963 Sep 1, 2012
They had no one else to promote. Let's be real. Lol. Everyone left that dead beat dept. Everyone else is new. Lol
Mayor Bloom

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6964 Sep 1, 2012
That's true. Those cops are mickey mouse since Donnie left. Least he kept Crafton nice and safe. He made a mistake and paid the price. People need to get over it. You can't bring Hall back. Who's cares what Donnie does now except Wendy and the losers who are obsessed with him.
Circle

Pittsburgh, PA

#6965 Sep 1, 2012
Reality too difficult to imagine I see.H got the promotion and Don is a loser who tries to get chicks drunk to manipulate them. It's doubtful that Wendy or anyone else would want any association with such an embarrassment like Don. Don is a bum and H moved up the ranks regardless of who's new. Thank god stank as$ Don isn't the one in charge of anyone around here. GO H!Congrats my man!
Bum dude

Pittsburgh, PA

#6966 Sep 1, 2012
H Rocks wrote:
Donnie got word and he be pissed.phahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude who you think your boys are aint.They be talking about choo jus like everyone else.
Mayor Bloom

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6967 Sep 1, 2012
H = Barney Fife. Go back to guarding the mall and driving around in a golf cart with a water pistol, you f'ing A-Hole!
Dont shop at dollar str

Moundsville, WV

#6968 Sep 4, 2012
Just to let ya know.Pervert,pedifile,child molester.0ut of prison and working at dollar store across from dunkin donut.Dougherty is loose watch your kids.
chop shop

Moundsville, WV

#6971 Sep 4, 2012
Is that Ingram police cheifs brother.
SSD

Moundsville, WV

#6972 Sep 5, 2012
chop shop wrote:
Is that Ingram police cheifs brother.
Yep!!!
Circle

Pittsburgh, PA

#6973 Sep 5, 2012
Dont shop at dollar str wrote:
Just to let ya know.Pervert,pedifile,child molester.0ut of prison and working at dollar store across from dunkin donut.Dougherty is loose watch your kids.
Lke deadbeat Dons family is any better. Give it up!!!!
lmfao

United States

#6975 Sep 6, 2012
Circle wrote:
<quoted text>Lke deadbeat Dons family is any better. Give it up!!!!
Donnies a worthless bum with a felony his moms a fat hog drunk who runs her fat face about everyone and Rich is a moochers like Donnie. What can you give me or do for free is their motto. Nice way to live life. I heat people have been firing. Donnie because he acts like should do what he wants and not what folks pay him to for. Linda you must be proud to have two kids who both turned out to be nothing to be proud of. Goofs!
Jerry Sandusky

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6976 Sep 6, 2012
Hey, did lmfao just poop, cause I smell alot of horseshit.
I have diahhria and it smells great! ;)
Seriously lmfao

Pittsburgh, PA

#6977 Sep 6, 2012
Jerry Sandusky wrote:
Hey, did lmfao just poop, cause I smell alot of horseshit.
I have diahhria and it smells great! ;)
It's absolutely obvious that you associate with Donnie. Maybe you should learn how to use spell check before you continue looking like the fool you are. Stupid fools. lmfao/
lmfao

United States

#6979 Sep 7, 2012
Seriously lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
It's absolutely obvious that you associate with Donnie. Maybe you should learn how to use spell check before you continue looking like the fool you are. Stupid fools. lmfao/
Couldn't of said it better myself. Thanks bro!.
RIP

Pittsburgh, PA

#6981 Sep 8, 2012
Sgt Vahaly was well respected. He died of a non duty motorcycle accident. He had so many fellow officers at his funeral because everyone respected him. Donnie was never upstanding and never will be respected. To see how many people showed up for Sgt Vahaly's family is clear proof that he was admired by many. Donnie will never be able to say the same of himself. Once a dirtball always viewed as a dirtball. RIP Vahaly!!
Keystone Kop

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6982 Sep 9, 2012
Who cares about Donnie!?!? And whats the big F'ing deal when a cop dies!?! Most of them are pricks and AHoles who get paid to do their job like everyone else. So why the F are they so special?!?!
hes a bum

United States

#6983 Sep 9, 2012
Keystone Kop wrote:
Who cares about Donnie!?!? And whats the big F'ing deal when a cop dies!?! Most of them are pricks and AHoles who get paid to do their job like everyone else. So why the F are they so special?!?!
yo goof get things straight cops who are upstanding are well respected unlike your boy who's viewed as a loser bum.
Keystone Kop

Mckees Rocks, PA

#6984 Sep 9, 2012
Cops should not be treated like they are special. It's their job like anyone else. Most of the are lazy, pricks and jagoffs. And who cares about Donnie except you few A-Holes who can't left go of him. Move one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alt-right protest in Pittsburgh replaced with p... 14 hr Old Cynic 1
News Future of Pittsburgh's Stephen Foster statue in... Fri run and tell that 1
Lounge/Club in Pittsburgh that does soca/dance ... Aug 17 TorontoGirl19 1
White Power Aug 16 Fat Abbott 5
Teachers strike Aug 16 Overtaxed 1
Toughen up Shazier Aug 15 Fat Abbott 2
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Aug 13 Jimmie C 270

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance