MisterNebby

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I can't afford $50 light bulbs. He will impose a fine if we don't buy them.
mnm

Port Matilda, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
lol. They've been coming for some time now. Of course, it'sthe Presidents fault. He can do whatever he wants without the say of anyone else. LMAO !

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
It's the first step in returning to the "dark ages". As Michelle says, "let them eat augural". We must follow our leader. He knows best. Besides, if he can pass out free phones, he can surely pass out free light bulbs,
Oh fer gawds sake

Uniontown, PA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
...what twits! The phase out of incandescent bulbs began with legislation passed in 2007, so blame Dubya Dumazz Bush if you think a President should be blamed, ya' ignorant idiots!
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2012
I blame FDR aka Josef Stalin
mnm

Pontiac, MI

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Just goes to show ya how intelligent repubes are. Remember when they thought Palin was a good choice ? LMAO !
Truth

Uniontown, PA

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Heck, the dimwits thought Paul Ryan was a winning pick, too... didn't even carry his home state. But then Romney lost Michigan (birthplace), Massachusetts (former one-term Governor) and New Hampshire (vacation site)... seems the better people knew him, the less they liked him!
mnm

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Truth wrote:
Heck, the dimwits thought Paul Ryan was a winning pick, too... didn't even carry his home state. But then Romney lost Michigan (birthplace), Massachusetts (former one-term Governor) and New Hampshire (vacation site)... seems the better people knew him, the less they liked him!
Agree. If they were such great politicians, and did so much good. Those states would be gimmie's.
Got give it to them. For taking the heat of the campaign.
As poster childs for the GOP.(You know... "this is all we got, lets use them to represent the rich and those that think they're rich".)
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
too many leeches and parasites voted for their african spotted feeder dog. But it can not be sustained.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
obamasux wrote:
too many leeches and parasites voted for their african spotted feeder dog. But it can not be sustained.
Another brilliant comment mike, you are an incredible douche bag
Crybaby repubic

Butler, PA

#11 Nov 18, 2012
obamasux wrote:
There are plenty of republican leeches here in
Pa. Just what has the repuke party done to reform welfare,ect.?
Nothing. Because they have their hick followers. Afraid to do something that they blame the other party for. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) 9 hr Christina C 111
Hi 9 hr dorito joe 4
News Stuck in the middle WITHOUT you: College studen... 16 hr pgh 1
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems (Jan '15) 16 hr interwebs wins again 71
Robert Mynster and his daughter Shanna Aug 22 A_M_B 4
NiSource/Columbia Gas (Jun '15) Aug 20 No Job For You 9
Pittsburgh PA one of the worst cities due to th... (Oct '14) Aug 20 Go Blue Forever 46

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages