obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Very clean, nice white staff and customers, meaning no gays, chi'ggers or obamatangs to ruin it. I'll be back!
Mike Anthony sux

Uniontown, PA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Yo! Lil' Mikey Azzhat surfaces yet again! Com'on down to the 'hood, m'man, and we'll talk about yo' future, son!
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Eat your Popeye's of Pittspuke, and stay out of my clean, white, wealthy suburbs.
Ashy Larry

Carlisle, PA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
obamasux wrote:
Eat your Popeye's of Pittspuke, and stay out of my clean, white, wealthy suburbs.
I once heard that the reason why negroes love Popeye's Chicken so much is because it's extra greasy so when they're done eating they can just rub their greasy fingers on their elbows and it will get rid of all that nasty ashyness..
obamasux

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
If I see a chi'gger making food, I leave. I don't need a side of "soul" in my food, and you know they add it for white customers. As they say, "A little dap will do you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 58 min yawning 168
Jeffery Christina 10 hr Glassport Alumni 4
KDKA-FM, 93.7 The Fan SUCKS! (Apr '10) 10 hr Jones 93
Oil paint vs Latex paint 11 hr ThomasA 8
News City Council Discusses Formalizing Pittsburgh A... 14 hr Kiss8400 4
News One mac daddy of a deal (Jan '08) Thu Mutti123 6
Jill Stein Suing For Recount Thu Dance Jill Dance 2

Pittsburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance