Obama's Africa Command's Black Genera...

Obama's Africa Command's Black General in Deep Doo Doo

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

Audie Murphy

Carnegie, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Obammy picked black US Army General Kim Ward for 4 stars and US Africa Command. Turns out he's a thief and charged with fraud, waste and abuse of his position. I sat behind this pogue at National War College and KNEW he was dirty! Just like that crazy diaper wearing Navy split tail astronut, whom I met at NAS Roosevelt Roads. Bottom line is that affirmative action does not work in the military! Today's military is a joke and threatens US national security.
You are a pitiable fake

Uniontown, PA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Audie Murphy wrote:
Obammy picked black US Army General Kim Ward for 4 stars and US Africa Command. Turns out he's a thief and charged with fraud, waste and abuse of his position. I sat behind this pogue at National War College and KNEW he was dirty! Just like that crazy diaper wearing Navy split tail astronut, whom I met at NAS Roosevelt Roads. Bottom line is that affirmative action does not work in the military! Today's military is a joke and threatens US national security.
You were standing behind him, and all the other attendees as a member of the wait staff, fool. And your not a veteran, with the possible exception of being the product of a dishonorable discharge, putz!
Audie Murphy
#4 Aug 16, 2012
blacks can't lead, but they can and do steal. I am reminded of the black Americal E-6 who stole an Army ambulance filled with morphine. He was last spotted smoking a cigar and heading south towards Sai Gon.
You are a pitiable fake

Uniontown, PA

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Hey, idiot, the Commander-in-Chief is black! And most people incarcerated in the US aren't black, putz!
Audie Murphy

Carnegie, PA

#6 Aug 16, 2012
As I said, blacks can't lead, only steal. And the muslim chi'gger now squatting in the White House is commander-in-thief.
jackie cox

Hollywood, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2012
the commander and chief of ACORN
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Wow, what a truly elegant serving pure and unadulterated BULLSH*T!
Machine Gun Kelly

Carnegie, PA

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Why isn't Army General Kip Ward in Levenworth Federal Disciplinary Barracks, convicted under the Uniform Code of Military Justice? Oh, he's an african chi'gger like obama. Both worthless affirmative action f#*ks. Blacks can not lead, only steal.
Mike Anthony sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Now, the above is truly inelegant BULLSH*T... but one must consider the source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Might register to vote finally 9 hr Liberals Smell 6
Pennsylvania Fireworks 14 hr Muffler Exhaust 3
Review: Allgood Home Improvement (Feb '10) 16 hr drbb 125
News Dialysis patients frustrated with Washington Ri... Sun Itakebigdumps 32
News Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) Sun u r clueless 7,594
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems Jul 3 Stiffy 10
NiSource/Columbia Gas Jul 3 what where how why 4
More from around the web

Pittsburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pittsburgh Mortgages