Review: A Childs Wardrobe

Review: A Childs Wardrobe

Posted in the Brookline Forum

Homestead, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2011
I rarely shop anywhere else !!! I dont have children but this store has given ME a whole new fall wardrobe !!! And I stayed under my budget. Their prices are very fair & the brand names I find are so good !! I got a juicy sweatsuit for $35.... That's unheard of !!!!! I would recommend this place to anyone who loves fashion And doesn't want to break the bank !!!!

Ardsley, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I stumbled upon this gem recently and I can't believe I've never shopped here before. I wasn't lookin for an anything imparticular and found sooo many steeler outfits for my nieces and a pirate shirt for myself. They have so many great brands of clothes & are so so friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No to republicans Mar 13 poopinurmooth 2
VOTE********Rick Saccone Mar 9 Kim 1
1954 Beechview (Jan '09) Jan '18 Jszawronski 513
News Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) Nov '17 Anonymous 74
News Thug Brutally Beats Woman - Bystanders Take Pho... Nov '17 Al Jolson 4
News No ban, no wall, no silence in Pittsburgh (Jan '17) Nov '17 ron 80
News Immigration activist facing deportation in Pa. ... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Wildchild 3

Brookline Jobs

Personal Finance

Brookline Mortgages