Fashion Watch: The Cover Shot

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: New Pittsburgh Courier Online 71

Blacks are underrepresented in the magazine industry. If Blacks are on covers, often they are athletes or African-Americans with that euro-centric look that is accepted by mainstream society.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Halle Berry Sister

San Jose, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
Cause blacks don't matter and they don't sell magazines. They only steal them!
All of the famous Black PEOPLE look awesome on magazine covers and they represent AMERICA. I love seeing people like Oprah Winfrey, Denzel Washington and Halle Berry on magazine covers. P Diddy looks great on magazine covers too. Also the Black super models look awesome on magazine covers too. Please get your facts straight.

“A perfect world..”

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Blacks are under represented in magazines, beauty ratings, in the movie industries you name it. It's a crazy racist world out there and I for one, wish that blacks lived in their own planet away from these racists
Leroy

Sollentuna, Sweden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Blacks are under represented in magazines, beauty ratings, in the movie industries you name it. It's a crazy racist world out there and I for one, wish that blacks lived in their own planet away from these racists
"After claims of under representation in media from the black community, the national newspaper InsideTime will now be printed in an extended edition."
-New York Times
Halle Berry Sister

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
Sorry ghetto biotch but white America don't want to see black asses. You stay on Ebony and Jet! BTW, why dont they put whities on igger mags?
Well Mr. KKK I am very beautiful. They would love to put me on the cover of a magazine. I have already been in a magazine before. You need to quit calling your mama names on this thread. You need to find you a beautiful black woman so you can become a REAL MAN. Jealousy, envy, and hate can create some serious mental and physical health issues in the future.
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Attn: advertisers: When I see a chi'gger on TV or magazine, I flip the page/channel. And I do not watch blacketball.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Goot wrote:
Attn: advertisers: When I see a chi'gger on TV or magazine, I flip the page/channel. And I do not watch blacketball.
You must be a hermit. We are some of the best entertainers. Did you see the 2012 USA Olympic Womens 4 by 1 Relay Track Team? Those are some hardcore US Black Women. Check out the whole track team. They represent America.
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
I say again: when I see a chi'gger on TV, I change the channel.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Goot wrote:
I say again: when I see a chi'gger on TV, I change the channel.
It's okay Mr. Hermit. I smell jeaously and envy. LOL..........
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I'm sure with your chi'gger nose and musk, you do smell.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Goot wrote:
I'm sure with your chi'gger nose and musk, you do smell.
What??????? Sign up for the GED classes. I smell like pure flowers. Are you member of the KKK? My name ain't chigger.
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
a flower like the morticia or stripped african zebra flower with an intense putrid aroma attractive to flies, maggots and chi'ggers. Because of Sesame Street and Mr. Rodgers, you think your shite don't stink. 411....you do.
Halle Berry Sister

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Goot wrote:
a flower like the morticia or stripped african zebra flower with an intense putrid aroma attractive to flies, maggots and chi'ggers. Because of Sesame Street and Mr. Rodgers, you think your shite don't stink. 411....you do.
Whats wrong with you? You got some serious mental issues. I'm going to pray for you. Obama 2012 baby!!!!!!!!!!
Halle Berry Sister

Gilroy, CA

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Mike Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is the first smart thing I've ever heard come from a igger's mouth, send all the blacks to another planet! I would help pay for that. And nobody wants to see Halle Barres sister's ugly, fat booty. You probably as ugly as Whoopie Goldberg.
You get one look at me and you would never be a racist again. Are you a member of the KKK? I feel sorry for your parents.
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Explain why chi'ggers under obama are no darker than a brown paper bag. Actually, no darker than a triple latte from Starbucks. And, at least Mike has parents... chi'ggers are breeders who abandon their chi'gglets for their grandchi'ggers and lunatic whites to raise

“A perfect world..”

Kenya, E.Africa.

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Dumb
Mike Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is the first smart thing I've ever heard come from a igger's mouth, send all the blacks to another planet! I would help pay for that. And nobody wants to see Halle Barres sister's ugly, fat booty. You probably as ugly as Whoopie Goldberg.
Blacks and whites belong together you fool. Racists like you need to get a life!
Goot

Carnegie, PA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb<quoted text> Blacks and whites belong together you fool. Racists like you need to get a life!
Oh, which Kenyan tribe are you from? Your rival tribes still kill each other, so take care of your own shite in Africa, before infecting white America with your filth.
Halle Berry Sister

Gilroy, CA

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Goot wrote:
Explain why chi'ggers under obama are no darker than a brown paper bag. Actually, no darker than a triple latte from Starbucks. And, at least Mike has parents... chi'ggers are breeders who abandon their chi'gglets for their grandchi'ggers and lunatic whites to raise
Sign up for the GED classes. You sound and look pathetic. Obama 2012 baby!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Halle Berry Sister

Gilroy, CA

#21 Dec 8, 2012
Goot wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, which Kenyan tribe are you from? Your rival tribes still kill each other, so take care of your own shite in Africa, before infecting white America with your filth.
If you don't like us why are you talking to us? Why are you on an African American thread forum? Shouldn't you be watching the TV show Lassie. You and Mike Anthony are probably the people creating these racist threads. Get a life clown. Obama 2012 baby. The Commander and Chief of America is a Black Man. LMAO..........

“A perfect world..”

Kenya, E.Africa.

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Dumb. Very dumb.
Goot wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, which Kenyan tribe are you from? Your rival tribes still kill each other, so take care of your own shite in Africa, before infecting white America with your filth.
Halle Berry Sister

Gilroy, CA

#24 Dec 8, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb. Very dumb.<quoted text>
They just want a reaction from us. I think they are responsible for creating some of these racist threads. Remember gooot stated that Mike has parents. HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT? They are clowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania beer distributors could soon sell ... Mar 6 chad hatten houst... 1
1954 Beechview (Jan '09) Mar 2 Dan ODonnell 492
News A local's guide to the best eating and drinking... (Sep '14) Mar 1 chad edward hatten 1 3
News Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) Feb '15 Crystal 62
News Greenfield Bridge reconstruction to cause month... Feb '15 KAREN BURGER 1
News High-end apartments dominate Pittsburgh region'... Jan '15 bacon hater 2
News Margaret Ann Arble Oct '14 Seems Jim cannot ... 2
Pittsburgh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brookline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]