Upshur County Judge Dean Fowler Suspe...

Upshur County Judge Dean Fowler Suspended

Posted in the Pittsburg Forum

TurdThrower

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Love it!
Celeste

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Jan 6, 2011
UPSHUR COUNTY, TX (KLTV) Upshur County Judge Dean Fowler has been suspended with pay after recent indictments by a grand jury. Judge Fowler and County Commissioner Lloyd Crabtree were both charged with official oppression and abuse of capacity. Sheriff Anthony Betterton was also indicted on official oppression.
The charges stem from the court's ban on public comment, and for removing a man who placed duct tape over his mouth in protest.
TDM

Longview, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Too Dang Funny!
Arnold

Longview, TX

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Same old story in Upshur County. Nothing new. You would think someone like this guy would know better though. But, then again they are not too bright out there.
Mark

Longview, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2011
When you take away peoples civil rights you ought to get in trouble. Good for the District Attorney.
Mark

Longview, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Congrats to the District Attorney for standing up to the bully of the town!
LOL

Longview, TX

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Well, if nothing is wrong then I guess dumbshit Fowler has nothing to worry about. But, according to your hometown "hick" newspaper, the Gilmer Mirror. The ACLU is looking after going after Fowler for suppression of first amendment rights. Pretty serious. I person sitting quiet in a court room, even with duct tape over their mouth, is not disruptive. Fowlers crooked, on sided system is what is disruptive and now it is going to bite his fat ass good.
Cedric

Mount Pleasant, TX

#10 Jan 10, 2011
I agree if nothing wrong has been done then no big deal, but then again the District Attorney does not file cases just for grins and the American Civil Liberties Union does not waste their time on hopeless cases either.
mike

Mount Pleasant, TX

#11 Jan 11, 2011
I agree with what you have said.
Republican

Mount Pleasant, TX

#12 Jan 16, 2011
Oh how funny, what happened to Mr. Invincible? Mr. No one can touch me and I can do whatever I please because I'm the country judge and an attorney. If you were so hot at your little 60K+ job a year, you would not be in the predicament that you are in. The failure continues to be a failure and everyone ever wronged by Dean Fowler, this very little person, is laughing their ass off at him now. How does an attorney not know the law, while he is playing county judge. It appears he has the educational requirement for the county judge position - NONE.
James

Mount Pleasant, TX

#13 Jan 20, 2011
Republican wrote:
Oh how funny, what happened to Mr. Invincible? Mr. No one can touch me and I can do whatever I please because I'm the country judge and an attorney. If you were so hot at your little 60K+ job a year, you would not be in the predicament that you are in. The failure continues to be a failure and everyone ever wronged by Dean Fowler, this very little person, is laughing their ass off at him now. How does an attorney not know the law, while he is playing county judge. It appears he has the educational requirement for the county judge position - NONE.
Got to agree. This is too funny. I heard orange is going to be his new favorite color and his wife is being replaced by Jorge.
BaconBits

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Republican wrote:
I've got to agree, he's a loser.
Traci

Longview, TX

#15 Mar 17, 2011
Mark wrote:
Congrats to the District Attorney for standing up to the bully of the town!
Sounds like the EX Brother In Law here????
Shame he didn't have the guts to stand up to you when you were keeping such close family ties.:)
How does he live with himself?
I know you have a smile on your face now!
Darrell

Mount Pleasant, TX

#16 Apr 18, 2011
Traci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the EX Brother In Law here????
Shame he didn't have the guts to stand up to you when you were keeping such close family ties.:)
How does he live with himself?
I know you have a smile on your face now!
So which twin was better his or your old one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Fartman 904
landfill attorney arrested (Apr '08) Fri Really 27
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul 2 Todd 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
must read Jun 28 Really 1
so called attorney mark lesher lost again Jun 19 wonderer 14
ghost busters (Dec '14) Jun '15 laughing 5
More from around the web

Pittsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages