Longview Officers Arrest Nineteen In Prostitution Sting

Full story: KLTV Tyler

Longview officers conducted an undercover prostitution sting along the 1500 - 1600 blocks of East Marshall Avenue.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
john

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

i think that all froms of police should quit worring about prostitution on our streets and worry about the drug trade and other serious crimes these women do this to stay in out of the weather on the bad days and to be able to feed themselves unlike the lazy bums who want a hand out
sue

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

john your comment makes no sense.
sue

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

police need to worry about prostitution as well as drug problems. They are both illegal and both casue problems for our society as well as problems within their own family. Most of the men who participate in prostitution are married and have families at home. it is wrong.
Judy

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

sue your comments make no sense.
Ian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judy your comment makes no sense.
Concerned citizen

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Apparently the good citizens of Longview are not aware that the prostitutes in Longview have had a rash of HIV that is being spread to the unfaithful persons who seek a quick trisk. How many women don't know their husbands or boyfriends have given them HIV. The only time the prositutes get tested is when they are brought to jail. Some don't care and go back to the streets when they are released.
Knowitall

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Longview prostitutes kick ass. Everyone knows how wonderful they are. Especially Sue. She likes to kiss them on the mouth real wet. Good for yue Sue. You are ugly.
Don

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Prostitution is One of the oldest "trades" in the world. Unfortunately Longview feels they have a problem I drive down 80 every day the only working girls u see is probably the officers trying to get better quotas
Patrick Hackler

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

It ain't too bad down here in Longview. I've lived down here on the Southside for 10 years and its not as bad as people say.. Its more so drug issues we face mostly crack and meth. and Gang Bangers on 12th Street. What Longview Should be focusing on is the clean up on the southside. Remodel or rebuild the duplex's on White City and Common St. Remodel everything fix the roads so we don't pop our tires going under the underpass on green street. Do something different with Downtown Longview instead of law firms everywhere. I just hate the way it is down here.
Neil

Healdton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

If they are placed in front of Judge Hughey and have money he most likely will dismiss the case. Seems a local businessman claims to have him in his pocket. And he committed a multi million dollar fraud and committed perjury in front of Hughey and he was shown he lied and he did nothing to him. So I really doubt there is justice in East Texas anymore. And the perjury was in 2 different court filings so the proof was there. Does the Judge have a price tag there days?
Michael

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

no pues "guau " si esta dificil!!
cowboy

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Should have been here in the 60's and 70's.
MPNative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

At least they all had teeth back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsburg Discussions

Search the Pittsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min fubar 17,171
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Losers 21,603
Jerry Richardson 12 hr Krista 1
gay places (Jan '11) 12 hr john jones 20
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••