showtlme

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

i wonder how members do not believe in god but say so too stay in good standings with their inlaws for a nice cash gift every xamas and grandchildren. their is a devil in your church in mt pleasant tx. what do these catholic members really believe.face to face one thing face to back something else.
MP Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

No worse than the businessmen who screw people over then sit in the front pew of the local Mega-Church every Sunday morning.

Matthew 13: 25 - 40.

Don't worry about it. God will sort 'em out. ;o)
Janice

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Where do you people get this stuff? There are people like this in all churches everywhere, not to mention all over the world. Are you just focusing on this church because you do not like it for some reason. I do not go there, but there is nothing worse than a religious hypocrite, showtime. You kind of sound like one. If your religious, you should look for the good in all people and quit just focusing on the bad. Sure there are people attending church for all reasons and those attending for the wrong reasons just might find the right reason while at church and change. I've seen writings all over the place from MP Native and know that this person is just hateful to everyone. Whether he knows them or not. Truly a sad individual to have to so little to do other than to daily down everything. Enough said.
Amber

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Janice wrote:
Where do you people get this stuff? There are people like this in all churches everywhere, not to mention all over the world. Are you just focusing on this church because you do not like it for some reason. I do not go there, but there is nothing worse than a religious hypocrite, showtime. You kind of sound like one. If your religious, you should look for the good in all people and quit just focusing on the bad. Sure there are people attending church for all reasons and those attending for the wrong reasons just might find the right reason while at church and change. I've seen writings all over the place from MP Native and know that this person is just hateful to everyone. Whether he knows them or not. Truly a sad individual to have to so little to do other than to daily down everything. Enough said.
I agree with you. These two individuals are really sad.
MP Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Janice wrote:
Boo-hoo. If you'll look at your statements you'll realize we said the same thing. What's the matter ? Did I piss off the "Barbie Club?"
MP Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. These two individuals are really sad.
Why don't you and your little buddy get together and come up with an actual argument to the post instead of just attacking the person you disagree with ? Too busy trying to decide next week's hair color ?
Imagine No Religion

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

To parody all the religious yard signs across East Texas...

"Religion, America's Only Legal Tax Scam"

'Nuff said!
Whocares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

MP Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your little buddy get together and come up with an actual argument to the post instead of just attacking the person you disagree with ? Too busy trying to decide next week's hair color ?
Oh wow, same old jackass that has nothing better to do then comment on every possible topic on topix. Get a life. No one cares what you say except yourself.
MP Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, same old jackass that has nothing better to do then comment on every possible topic on topix. Get a life. No one cares what you say except yourself.
Awwww! Glad to hear from you. I missed you too.*hugs*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••