Pilgrim's Pride Voluntarily Recalls B...

Pilgrim's Pride Voluntarily Recalls Buffalo Style Chicken Wings for Undeclared Allergens

There are 10 comments on the Earth Times story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Pilgrim's Pride Voluntarily Recalls Buffalo Style Chicken Wings for Undeclared Allergens. In it, Earth Times reports that:

PITTSBURG, Texas, June 10 TX-PGPDQ-Recall PITTSBURG, Texas , /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation today announced it is voluntarily recalling approximately 608,000 pounds of buffalo style chicken wings produced for The Kroger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

old chicken farmer

Warren, AR

#1 Jun 22, 2009
If only people were aware of the antibotics and growth hormones that are fed to Pilgrims Pride's chicken they would think twice about eating their chicken. Not to mention the beef fat they put in their chicken nuggets for flavor. A hamburger has less saturated fat than an order of chicken nuggets. Most people aren't aware of this fact about Pilgrim's Pride products. BOYCOTT PILGRIM'S PRIDE products.
Whut

Texarkana, AR

#2 May 9, 2010
Oh but I love those wings.
Fed Up

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Oh get a life, chicken is healthier than beef. The wings are great though and I have had them for years! Support Pilgrim's Pride. If you don't you can count on your little drive through town, Cason, drying up. You sound like a laid off employee.
old chicken farmer

Wilmar, AR

#4 Aug 3, 2010
It's not chicken albeit, it's the chicken nuggets served at McDonalds that has added beef fat to enhance the flavor in order to satisfy kids. It ain't Pilgrim's Pride anymore, it's JBS. Chickens are nasty yard birds.
gerald

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Aug 30, 2010
love the wings
Justin

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2010
The wings are good no matter what!
Wingman

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2010
No, I love the wings......
breason

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2010
They're not in brookshires what happened to them
Brady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Buy chicken. It is healthier than beef!!!
old chicken farmer

Wilmar, AR

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Yea, buy chicken, just not Pilgrim's Pride chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay places (Jan '11) Tue JacobyDee 28
looking for rental houses Sep 26 Samj 2
Kenneth Nixon? Sep 10 Charlie 1
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug 30 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages