Aquaman

Whitewright, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013
A Summer & a half ago I had an in ground pool installed, a few weeks later the liner came out of the track, they came out 2 weeks later, pushed it back in & billed me $100, my backyard irrigation system wasn't properly caped so it pumped water around the pool leaving wrinkles in the liner,(they came out & recapped the lines they could find hopefully it's fixed, nervous about trying it) started up the pump to clean pool & now the seals where the pump connects to the housing is leaking (would think these seals would last more than a summer and a half) have notified, but seems as though there not to interested in fixing, will let everyone know if they make things right in case your thinking of purchasing an in ground pool, if you know of anyone who can make these repairs for me ( in case they don't) please let me know, Thanks.
Mark

Emory, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Good Luck, Your gonna need it.
Captain Nemo

Caddo Mills, TX

#3 Apr 8, 2013
LOL, Your Screwed.
Allen

Carrollton, TX

#4 May 4, 2013
Thanks for the Warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Cooper (Apr '07) Wed Just a gurl 25
Lisa rook Nichols Tue Mustangsally 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
Is Priefert a good place to work (Mar '09) Feb 18 Cowdog 9
Abuse of Guardianship In Titus County Jan '17 Mack Jones 1
Is Judge Brian Lee Crooked???? Jan '17 Mack Jones 1
Susan R Lindsey Castillo Cannon Jan '17 Mad Wife 2

Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages