Reports: Pilgrim's Pride nears $2B sa...

Reports: Pilgrim's Pride nears $2B sale to Brazilian beef producer JBS but both companies mum

There are 61 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Reports: Pilgrim's Pride nears $2B sale to Brazilian beef producer JBS but both companies mum. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

Media reports say beleaguered chicken producer Pilgrim's Pride Corp. is nearing a sale to Brazilian beef producer JBS SA for $2 billion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#62 Jul 4, 2011
Couldn't have said it better. The very actions of these individuals show the true nature of their being. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Will God have mercy on their souls? Without repentance, their is no forgiveness. Gods ways are at odds with humanistic thinking. I thinks I'll stick with God's ways, the alternative is unnacceptable to me. By the way, just because someone calls themselves a Christian, does not make them a Christian. Most people have no concept as to what it truly means to be a Christian, and that is truly sad. As for me and my house, we will "SERVE" the Lord Jesus Christ, and treat others as we wish to be treated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
News Hung Jury Leaves Land-Feud Murder Trial Undecided (Apr '08) May '16 Bagwell Resident 30
Best Place to Buy Furniture Apr '16 Ell 1
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
Winnsboro Newspaper (Aug '09) Apr '16 More info 15
News Early voting suggests House District 5 race cou... Mar '16 leader 1
so called attorney mark lesher lost again (May '15) Mar '16 Broken 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages