How do you report Police misconduct i...

How do you report Police misconduct in Antioch California?

Posted in the Pittsburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the focus is on you

Wahiawa, HI

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Well for a start make a written complaint with the Antioch Police Departments Internal Affairs Unit and demand a written responce of a dispostion "if any".However dont dont get your hopes up high that Antioch P.D Internal Affairs Unit will do the "right thing" because you will be sadly mistaken.
Then if you have no responce go to Antioch City Hall meetings vioce your complaint and definately consider going to an Attorney if you have been seriously violated.
dickie

Union City, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2011
How about don't commit crime in the first place and you won't be harrassed. Pretty simple d1ckhead!
it wasn't me

Oakley, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2011
dickie wrote:
How about don't commit crime in the first place and you won't be harrassed. Pretty simple d1ckhead!
They don't get that idea...
the focus is on you

Wahiawa, HI

#4 Jun 24, 2011
dickie wrote:
So are you saying that everyone who is arrested is guilty of commiting a crime? Im very interested in your responce...... The question was not about being harassed it was about POLICE MISCONDUCT and there are diferent forms and fashions of policemisconduct. Do you care to name a few?......
the guru

Oakland, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2011
the amount of crime committed by azzholes far outweighs the very few cases of police misconduct - get over it.
ISLAND BOY

Moraga, CA

#6 Jun 25, 2011
Hey Dickie!
Don,t you read our local papers about the corrupt city of Antioch police dept. Not all of them are bad but if you read about the cops setting people up, selling confiscated drugs, and who knows what elese.Hey Dickie! Are you listening? Cops are scary and I don't trust any of them. Hey Dickie are you named that for a reason or are you just a dick head?
dickie

Livermore, CA

#7 Jun 25, 2011
Hey island boy, smoking all that pot in your momma's basement is making you paranoid. Don't do the crime and you won't have to worry about a thing. And... look at the bright side, if you do get messed with by the cops and are "innocent" [ although for you it's highly unlikely] you'll get paid millions in a lawsuit against the state, yay!
it isnt right

Pittsburg, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2011
I have personally seen misconduct.
I have personally suffered from it and seen others that were innocent harrassed for standing up to it.
There's a few who mean well in the APD but by in large the politicals have turned the PD into a do nothing money making machine that is less about crime than money.
This department is most often arrogant and aloof. The reason they can't solve crime is because they get angry w/ those who call it in.
If you've needed to call them you know that much already. They discourage a report or event where they need to write anything down. Less written, less crime...
This is what is shutting off the eyes and ears of the public and fanning the flames of crime.
I don't know how one person makes a difference in all this but when you have to work along side corrupt officials and a shiftless administration more bent on their wages and benefits, the result is a town dies.
If you believe for a second that the FBI is going to get to the bottom of this then you've been up to what Dickie is smokin here.
Question: Anyone know who turned the APD in?
Anyone care who did it?
The reason why crime is doing so well in CC county is because the honorable are fighting like chickens.
Our so called city officials here in Antioch are being paid off to make it a slum. I wouldn't doubt it if the NAACP is suing Antioch taxpayers with the blessing of city leaders.
We are like a patent being secretly poisoned by their own doctor but somehow won't die, time and again. Everything this city does is dictated by a secret agenda. The cops are anyone's dog who will hunt with them.
dickie

Daly City, CA

#9 Jun 26, 2011
Look I'm not a cop, and have no great love for the police.

I do know that they are in a difficult position with a large percentage of the population [20%] that will not help support them.

This particular culture will not provide details as a witness, will not provide support, or help contribute to society in general.

You said it yourself...

-the NAACP is suing Antioch taxpayers with the blessing of city leaders.

That may well be true, can't you see that the police are caught in the middle of a very difficult situation.

Poor leadership and a large percentage of newly arrived lawbreakers and criminals who are pushing this towns resources to the limit.
it isnt right

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Jun 27, 2011
I never thought you were a cop. There are more sides to this issue than pro or con. Nor do I feel all the beat cops were in on what the scoff law vice was doing.
They've almost nothing in common but if you look at the rip off of the pension system and the wages
they pull it hardly evokes pity for police.
The police Assn endorsed the politicians who built sports bars with with our tax money and subsidized golf and trailer parks to get their votes.
But the worst enemy their crooks in office is bringing us is the 'Port authority' This paves the way to bring in 10s of thousands of unemployable sorts who need breeding pens for their 'Baby moms' Who will have to share with ex cons just out of prison. And that will be joined by relocation of the purged ghettos. This con can't be done without the stamp of the police on it and it has had it at all junctions.
It is being done under the guise of "Quality of life." "Transportation" "Bart" Whatever. But it seems odd to me in that none of these people coming will ever need to go anywhere or commute because THE DON'T WORK, they freeload!
AND: they don't pay the extreme wages our police get or anything else taxpayers do.
The revenue will be bleed out of Antioch for slum lords who nether care nor live in Antioch.(AND IT AIN'T JUST ANTIOCH).
The police endorsed all the creeps in office to get these premium wages for them selves >>look it up<<.
The wages are rewards from the crooks they put in office. "One hand washes the other".
Thus I say "The police are anyone's dog who will hunt with them."
dickie

Daly City, CA

#11 Jun 27, 2011
Sounds like you're pretty dialed in to the problem. I remember well the police endorsements.

I'd have to say the cash sucking unions are to blame. The union was never designed for public employees.

Why do public employees need to have a union? It makes no sense. Public unions were formed to fight against ourselves to get more from ourselves.

They have gone far too long with too many privileges and power against their fellow Americans.

Its time to dissolve public unions before we bankrupt our states and tax each other to death.
Hitite

Fort Dodge, IA

#12 Jun 27, 2011
All "LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNAL" are the soldiers of the "KING" (i.e. District Attorney), all of their (Law Enforcement) actions emulate the desires (Orders) of the District Attorney, no matter if such actions, "Violate or Infringe" the rights we each have as humans and, agreeed to by the "CONSTITUTION", which is between the "PEOPLE" and the "GOVERNMENT".

Our U.S. Constitution, is the "TRINITY" of America. "IT" (the Constitution) gives/GRANTS, "US" the American Citizen the right to start a war against all agressors who attack the "Constitution" (our agreement of "LIBERTY"), no matter if it be a "DOMESTIC Agressor or a FOREIGN Agressor".

The "ATTACK" which is "INVADING" and "UNDERMINING" our way of life in America has been "INDUCED" over "DECADES". The "COHEASIVE" intrusion of the school systems has caused a change in the thinking process of young and old alike, "SUCH A METHOD IS CALLED "BRAIN WASHING"".

It makes no difference what level your educational degree, "YOUR MIND HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY THE ENEMY OF OUR CONSTITUTION", "IT" has always been and always will be about "INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM", because "THAT" represents the "DIVISION" which gives the "GOVERNMENT" power over "US".

it isnt right

Pittsburg, CA

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Hitite wrote:
All "LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNAL" are the soldiers of the "KING" (i.e. District Attorney), all of their (Law Enforcement) actions emulate the desires (Orders) of the District Attorney, no matter if such actions, "Violate or Infringe" the rights we each have as humans and, agreeed to by the "CONSTITUTION", which is between the "PEOPLE" and the "GOVERNMENT".
You are either stupid, badly informed or part of the problem, any one of which makes you dangerous. If you want to totally trash the system and go back hundreds of years you're a nut.
The DA that was endorsed by police in the last election was not elected!!!! That was a jerk named O'Mally.
And you put a target on his opponent Mark Peterson who beat him. Neither are my heroes but look who's getting prosecuted (the police) and you know it isn't yet decided if it will be business as usual.
The creeps who messed up everything in Antioch are still trying to muddy the water. They are back stabbers and experts at twisting the truth and making scandal. The constitution can be claimed by anyone but it is the record that defines the politician and a DA is just that. Try reading this and related (old) stories and you know what Peterson is up against to make change. It is a war against the mess voters made by not reading the record. http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/a-troubled-...
militia

Mount Morris, MI

#14 Jun 27, 2011
dickie wrote:
How about APD stealing my firearms because I was forced to defend myself in my own home against a gang of thugs? how is that a crime?
militia

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Jun 27, 2011
not to mention there

are NO police on the streets. I PERSONALLY STOPPED AN ATTEMPTED ASSAULT OF AN ASIAN WOMAN BY A BLACK MALE ON COUNTRY HILLS DRIVE AFTER GETTING STARBUCKS ON LONE TREE. HE WAS FOLLOWING HER AND I WAS FOLLOWING HIM. DID P.D. EVER SHOW UP??? ANSWER IS NO. SAVE YOURSELF. GET GUNS AND USE THEM.
dickie

Daly City, CA

#16 Jun 27, 2011
It's common for the police to seize your weapon if it was used in a altercation whether you were the aggressor or not. This is common practice throughout the U.S. However, I don't know what gave you the idea I accept or like it?

I think every law abiding person who resides in Antioch should own a gun. You should never depend on the understaffed police department to help you in a real emergency.

You owe it to yourself and your family to be able to protect them.
it isnt right

Pittsburg, CA

#17 Jun 28, 2011
dickie wrote:
It's common for the police to seize your weapon if it was used in a altercation whether you were the aggressor or not. This is common practice throughout the U.S. However, I don't know what gave you the idea I accept or like it?
I think every law abiding person who resides in Antioch should own a gun. You should never depend on the understaffed police department to help you in a real emergency.
You owe it to yourself and your family to be able to protect them.
There is a way to have your gun or property returned but you to a receipt when it is seized but it is rarely asked for and the APD has a rep for keeping what they can.
You must request a written receipt when your property is taken if not offered, IT'S YOUR RIGHT!!!
Then, armed w/ receipt you can petition a special court for it's return. Lawyers know this.
I know of the law but haven't needed to do this yet. I hear the APD is playing on people's ignorance of the law since they are not required to tell you.
the focus is on you

Wahiawa, HI

#18 Jun 28, 2011
Well its not cool when the current President of the Antioch Police Officers Association just got sued and lost for Federal U.S Civil Rights Violations..... the case more than likely settled out of court becuase of PERJURY issues and lack of proper SUPERVISION in the firsr place.......!
No wonder Antioch is broke... too many cases have settled out of court. Ultimately we citizes are paying for this questionable crap.
the focus is on you

Wahiawa, HI

#19 Jun 28, 2011
the guru wrote:
the amount of crime committed by azzholes far outweighs the very few cases of police misconduct - get over it.
Are you a Antioch Tax payer? If you are, which I seriously doubt that means if you stand up for any police misconduct then you like your pocketbook being PIMPED!
The bottom line is that every lawsuit that is lost AND settled out of court by monitary gain means the police budget takes a hard hit. Which in turnes means that Antioch Citizens are not getting the police protection we pay for and deserve. A poor police budget means less cops in the streets to fight crimes, broken down police cars and equipment, and overall lack of quality police work period.
Lets keep the focus on the money here.
Margerita

Fairfield, CA

#20 Jun 29, 2011
it isnt right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either stupid, badly informed or part of the problem, any one of which makes you dangerous. If you want to totally trash the system and go back hundreds of years you're a nut.
The DA that was endorsed by police in the last election was not elected!!!! That was a jerk named O'Mally.
And you put a target on his opponent Mark Peterson who beat him. Neither are my heroes but look who's getting prosecuted (the police) and you know it isn't yet decided if it will be business as usual.
The creeps who messed up everything in Antioch are still trying to muddy the water. They are back stabbers and experts at twisting the truth and making scandal. The constitution can be claimed by anyone but it is the record that defines the politician and a DA is just that. Try reading this and related (old) stories and you know what Peterson is up against to make change. It is a war against the mess voters made by not reading the record. http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/a-troubled-...
I've studied your suggested content. Your terms, "Back stabbers and Experts at Twisting the Truth and making scandal", are TOOLS OF WAR.

It seems you are missing the, "time tested Perscription" which is the, "CURE" to stop the "SOURCE MOTION" which is/has "DESTROIED AMERICAN LIBERTY".

Your asertation of a "DANGERIOUS PATTERN OF THOUGHT", is exactly the "ENGINE WHICH STARTED AMERICA", our engine is stalling. Faith, responsibility, integrity, honor, respect are the tools many have died for, "GREED" by "AUTHORITY" is your twisting scandle of truth, stabbing the "SPIRIT OF HUNINITY IN THE BACK".

Initation of said ACTION propelled by government personnal (same as when British attempted to rule American citizens). The answer is WAR against State Government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn Baby Burn hahaha 12 hr ACAB 3
25 Years of past FRAUD. Sat MaryBeth 1
Ookioch BBQ Jun 18 ACAB 2
CA EBT cards being used in Las Vegas, Hawaii, a... (Oct '10) Jun 18 ACAB 37
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh!! (Oct '15) May '16 Frankie 3
News Pregnant East Bay woman shot in back during Eas... Apr '16 ACAB 2
News Pittsburg Ca. is safer than Concord Ca. | Conco... (Dec '08) Mar '16 lol 401
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages