Antioch's 5th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration and Scholarship Presentation Monday

Jan 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Antioch Herald

The City of Antioch and the Antioch Unified School District, along with community partners and sponsors, will present the 5th Annual Dr.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
the_dude

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

YOu know if MLK saw the state of black people in the USA today he would be ashamed. I wonder what MLK would think of saggy pants and gansta rap? He'd probably say to himself, "why did I even bother?".
JustMe

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

monday hunter wrote:
this is how (an African American human being) should look after an MLK celebration:
-
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos...
You complain that these people bring low income and crime to Antioch. This posting shows that you would be one to watch for bringing violent crime and low class (to put it mildly) to Antioch. BTW, although I usually support free speech, your posting has gone too far. I have reported it as abuse. Why? Because it is, plain and simple.

You can mouth off at me all you want because of this, but I am right. Your posts have been relentlessly crude, racist and hateful. Everyone gets it, you hate African Americans. You seem to be quite proud of that fact, although why you would be I don't know. Whether you think it's funny or are serious, it is sick and sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsburg Discussions

Search the Pittsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Foodies 7th 200,368
Do you think Antioch,Ca. needs Miltary Police h... 8 hr Willow 0
Military veteran shot in Antioch in 4th shootin... 9 hr Willow 1
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) 10 hr la verne 76
Two Antioch Shootings Last Night! (Jul '10) 11 hr HATE SECTION 8 55
CA EBT cards being used in Las Vegas, Hawaii, a... (Oct '10) 11 hr Phil Theehor 31
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
•••
•••

Pittsburg News Video

•••
Pittsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pittsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••