Final votes counted: Harper, Wilson m...

Final votes counted: Harper, Wilson make history with elections as Antioch Mayor and Council Member

There are 4 comments on the The Antioch Herald story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Final votes counted: Harper, Wilson make history with elections as Antioch Mayor and Council Member. In it, The Antioch Herald reports that:

Antioch voters have spoken and the new Mayor is current Mayor Pro Tem Wade Harper who makes history as Antioch's first African-American Mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Antioch Herald.

by the freeway

Antioch, CA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Wish you all well,were moving out of town.Not staying in this town any longer.Antioch has turn for the worse.
g money

San Pablo, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
to by the freeway that a good thing I wish all you all will go
by the freeway

Antioch, CA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
g money wrote:
to by the freeway that a good thing I wish all you all will go
Your going too see alot more families that worked and selling their homes they paid for leaving this town,people are getting fed up with all this bullshit.Antioch was a good town twenty years ago.People I talk too are leaving.Give all away to those Section 8 Welfare scumbags.And I do wish the new Mayor and the new council the best of luck in cleaning up this town,we won't be here were done.
Bill

New York, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
All of YOU. Everyone. You had a choice. You chose "COMPROMISE". An each of you lost "RIGHTS". Sure you still get to park your R.V. in your driveway. Permit required.

Things have your "MENTAL LIGHTS", that little inclination in your mind that says to you. There is something wrong. going on ?

Have you each figured out why R.V. Parking was so important (as a individual Property Right) to really understand Governments real agenda ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4-Year-Old Injured In Collision Dies, Suspect D... Thu Sky 1
falsely accused or abused by DCFS or Juvenille ... (Jul '12) Jan 18 PrayerWarrior767 8
News Dryer fire displaces 49 residents of Antioch as... Jan 17 Sky 1
News Funeral set for Oakland Officer Mock (Jul '07) Jan 9 justine 40
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Nov '17 T Lew 237
helicopter hoovering over baypoint (Mar '12) Jul '17 Melanie 6
News Antioch Council endorses cheaper, innovative ra... (Apr '17) Apr '17 neighborhood sens... 1

Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsburg Mortgages