stop by your loveridge Subway.:) TCBY...too

Posted in the Pittsburg Forum

Ron Paul 2008

Brentwood, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2008
just another meth smoker working at subway... while your there.. buy a pirated dvd from the black people in the parking lot and give the 90 year old white homeless guy a dollar for his 24oz of king cobra. Another fine walmart shopping center.
KING

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2008
Ron Paul 2008 wrote:
just another meth smoker working at subway... while your there.. buy a pirated dvd from the black people in the parking lot and give the 90 year old white homeless guy a dollar for his 24oz of king cobra. Another fine walmart shopping center.
BIG SHOUT OUT TH MY HATERS LOL WE GOT DVD, TV, VHS, MOVIES 5 FOR 20 GET AT ME AND MY BOY WIT THE ON RUSTY HAT AND COAT HE THE BOSS STOP HATING U PROBABLY FAG BOY LOL FOR U TO KNOW THIS YA WACK A** MUST SHOP THERE LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... (Oct '14) 2 hr Loquito yo 13
News Two burglary suspects shot dead by Pittsburg ho... Sat dickie 2
News Antioch to hold 60th Neighborhood Cleanup on Sa... Fri Neighbor down the... 1
News Search for Pittsburg, CA person who tortured Ch... Apr 30 vOICEMAN 1
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) Apr 30 toso 20
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies Apr 30 dickie 3
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Apr 25 sema408 1,561
More from around the web

Pittsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]