Chatham County and Cary invite public...

Chatham County and Cary invite public input on Joint Land Use Plan draft

There are 1 comment on the Chatham Journal - Chatham County, NC story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Chatham County and Cary invite public input on Joint Land Use Plan draft. In it, Chatham Journal - Chatham County, NC reports that:

Pittsboro, NC - " Chatham County and the Town of Cary have scheduled two opportunities for residents to review and comment on the current draft of a proposed Joint Land Use Plan for sections of eastern Chatham County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chatham Journal - Chatham County, NC.

Ken

Angier, NC

#1 Nov 20, 2009
No, Having the way cary is run by the local Goverment and rules and regulations . I do not want Pittsboro in anyway like Cary .... Or i will go out my way to have pittsboro staff voted out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNC Health Care Honored as "Most Wired Advanced... Jul 15 Macmcf 1
News The Thread: The 6.25.17 Issue Jul 8 Shirvell s Shrivel 6
Unc title Jul 3 Roy 10
News Together, Triangle Transit Agencies Seek Federa... Jul 2 Macmcf 1
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Jun 27 ACHTUNG AIPAC 21
Sarah boring aka Sarah morgan...aka sarah the s... Jun 24 Cuz I can 1
why is mickey hick's in jail ???????????? May '17 DEE WILKIE 1

Pittsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsboro Mortgages