Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#45217 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue that.
It has been since 1952, that subject of war has not been mentioned, at the NRC. Is quite Historical actually.
Those heavy issues will be addressed later I am sure. Of course we are only going to hear what they want us to know.
Like I said it really wasn't about the issues.. it was a Republican pep rally.
Lighten up.
The DNC will get it's chance.
I noticed Romney, had already rescheduled his appearances. So he can make a surprise side trip to the Hurricane flooded and ravished gulf coast.
Good for him. On a side note Obama went on to campaign in a key swing state. But I bet he makes a trip,in the next few days.
I agree. I just would have thought that Romney would have taken every opportunity to tell the American People and his Supporters what he advocated, since he has told practically nothing up to this point, and he couldn't go wrong in acknowleging the Troops in harm's way, with any kind of a statement, yet he didn't! To me, that's very "telling"!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

#45218 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue that.
It has been since 1952, that subject of war has not been mentioned, at the NRC. Is quite Historical actually.
Those heavy issues will be addressed later I am sure. Of course we are only going to hear what they want us to know.
Like I said it really wasn't about the issues.. it was a Republican pep rally.
Lighten up.
The DNC will get it's chance.
I noticed Romney, had already rescheduled his appearances. So he can make a surprise side trip to the Hurricane flooded and ravished gulf coast.
Good for him. On a side note Obama went on to campaign in a key swing state. But I bet he makes a trip,in the next few days.
Obama has already changed his plans! He now is planning a visit to the Gulf Coast states. RODNEY LEADS OBAMA FOLLOWS!
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#45219 Aug 31, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority always is right.That's his downfall.He listens to no one and now no one listens to him.It will be overturned.Doctors don't need him.They need to be heard.
Majority always is right ?? You must be kidding. You don't think the majority can be misinformed,uninformed,uneduca ted or just plain wrong ???
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#45220 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it Sassy, over half the population rejected Obama care. Voiced their opinion and was ignored.
Even today it is one of his most disliked programs.
Yeah I know many Republican's that bad mouth it, but when I advise them they are already using it they seem kind of confused. Like the part where the children can stay on their parents healthcare plan until they reach 26.
I would think Republicans would like health care, since it helps to keep humans alive........oh I forgot Republicans only care about life on one side of the cervix, but once that human life passes that cervix, they are on their own.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#45221 Aug 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me guess, you only checked the Conservative Polls and Websites.:)
I really don't know how anybody knows if they like it or not, even Conservatives, since they won't see how it works until it's fully implemented in 2014 and the Teapublicans have done a PR Blitz against it with nothing, but false information! But, I do know that the main reason the Democrats don't like it, if they don't, is because they wanted the "Public Option" and I would have preferred that myself. But, I understand why Obama had to again, "compromise" and give in to the Conservatives, in order to get anything , at all, passed in the House! The only reason the Conservatives allowed that to pass was because they were bombarded by their Constituents in support of some kind of Healthcare Plan and they saw their future re-elections going right out the window, if they didn't vote for a Healthcare Plan, of some kind!
Sassy, you know of my disgust of the whole of the Government. But it is all we have. But I do enjoy intelligent political banter. It is quite enlightening at times. I argue points from both sides. You must give credit where it is due. I do a lot of research trying to find truths. In the end I will vote for the best man I think can do the job. Or at least do the least damage.
I cross party lines on occasions. Till then I have some dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's" to do.
I am an avid reader, and read all of the political information I can.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#45222 Aug 31, 2012
Folks, I have to make another phone call, but I'll be back shortly, hopefully. Please continue with the discussion, it's a good one tonight...job well done, to both sides.

Cornbread, you are a delight!:)
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#45223 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue that.
It has been since 1952, that subject of war has not been mentioned, at the NRC. Is quite Historical actually.
Those heavy issues will be addressed later I am sure. Of course we are only going to hear what they want us to know.
Like I said it really wasn't about the issues.. it was a Republican pep rally.
Lighten up.
The DNC will get it's chance.
I noticed Romney, had already rescheduled his appearances. So he can make a surprise side trip to the Hurricane flooded and ravished gulf coast.
Good for him. On a side note Obama went on to campaign in a key swing state. But I bet he makes a trip,in the next few days.
Funny thing though.....Romney went to the flooded areas and had to ask " where did this water come from ". Duh !!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

#45224 Aug 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I just would have thought that Romney would have taken every opportunity to tell the American People and his Supporters what he advocated, since he has told practically nothing up to this point, and he couldn't go wrong in acknowleging the Troops in harm's way, with any kind of a statement, yet he didn't! To me, that's very "telling"!
Since you are so "knowing", I wonder why it is that MITT Romney is the nominee for President of the USA and you are not? Gee, maybe there is someone more intelligent than you!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#45225 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue that.
It has been since 1952, that subject of war has not been mentioned, at the NRC. Is quite Historical actually.
Those heavy issues will be addressed later I am sure. Of course we are only going to hear what they want us to know.
Like I said it really wasn't about the issues.. it was a Republican pep rally.
Lighten up.
The DNC will get it's chance.
I noticed Romney, had already rescheduled his appearances. So he can make a surprise side trip to the Hurricane flooded and ravished gulf coast.
Good for him. On a side note Obama went on to campaign in a key swing state. But I bet he makes a trip,in the next few days.
Crews are working 24/7 down there, they don't need someone else in the way, with no power, to babysit.
Of course President Obama(with power)will make his way down there, it's what Presidents do.......quickly,.........well sometimes. I will not mention any names.
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#45226 Aug 31, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are so "knowing", I wonder why it is that MITT Romney is the nominee for President of the USA and you are not? Gee, maybe there is someone more intelligent than you!
Romney is the best they could do.....not because of intelligence.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#45227 Aug 31, 2012
I am sure there will be no problem or interference flying Romney, nor the President across affected regions. They need to access the damage first hand. Good move on both parts. Romney is not with out resources to render immediate aid to the era. And they are going to need all the aid they can get.
complaint

Grimsley, TN

#45228 Aug 31, 2012
Buy new birds
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

#45229 Aug 31, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is the best they could do.....not because of intelligence.
For someone to earn two degrees simultaneously at Harvard doe require a higher intelligence than the average person! But, maybe you have done the same!
VOTE MITT!
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#45230 Aug 31, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>For someone to earn two degrees simultaneously at Harvard doe require a higher intelligence than the average person! But, maybe you have done the same!
VOTE MITT!
I have seen this type also......they had trouble tying their shoes. Common sense is equally valuable. Vote Mitt....hardly.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#45231 Aug 31, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing though.....Romney went to the flooded areas and had to ask " where did this water come from ". Duh !!
I believe the question was an inquiry as to exactly where the levee was breached, Not where the rain came from. Logical assumption, now isn't it? We all know it wasn't an an absurdity.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#45232 Aug 31, 2012
strike one "an" lol.
lol

Jackson, TN

#45233 Aug 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some would argue ...and have...that Clint Eastwood isn't a real Actor, either.
And we all know that GW Bush wasn't a real President. So, there you are...:)
done more than the worthless bag of you thats in there now trashy
lol

Jackson, TN

#45234 Aug 31, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is the best they could do.....not because of intelligence.
obama is the best that libs can do. and we see how bad he sucks
lol

Jackson, TN

#45235 Aug 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me guess, you only checked the Conservative Polls and Websites.:)
I really don't know how anybody knows if they like it or not, even Conservatives, since they won't see how it works until it's fully implemented in 2014 and the Teapublicans have done a PR Blitz against it with nothing, but false information! But, I do know that the main reason the Democrats don't like it, if they don't, is because they wanted the "Public Option" and I would have preferred that myself. But, I understand why Obama had to again, "compromise" and give in to the Conservatives, in order to get anything , at all, passed in the House! The only reason the Conservatives allowed that to pass was because they were bombarded by their Constituents in support of some kind of Healthcare Plan and they saw their future re-elections going right out the window, if they didn't vote for a Healthcare Plan, of some kind!
just like your idiot azz only checks liberal media. hardly an argument brainless old bag of trash
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#45236 Aug 31, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the question was an inquiry as to exactly where the levee was breached, Not where the rain came from. Logical assumption, now isn't it? We all know it wasn't an an absurdity.
What "we know" or assume is not the question. We can assume Mitt knew where the water came from but that's not what he said. Such gaffs make him look simple and dumb. Remember..."the trees are just the right height" ?? Romney “Not Concerned About The Very Poor.”“I Like Being Able To Fire People.”“Corporations Are People, My Friend.”"I stand by what i said, whatever it was" Seems to be a lot of "absurdity" when it comes to Mitt. The RNC is quick to jump on things such as this....what's good for the goose.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittman Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
green volkswagen bettle 51 min mee38 1
Tuesday & Wednesday Low flying Fighter Jets 2 hr Bybee bandit 15
starting a small business in parrottsville 3 hr Bybee bandit 7
Andy Chrisman 3 hr hfg 4
married woman 3 hr mee38 8
Jared Staie??? 5 hr MissMindy 1
Chasidy Allen Parks 5 hr just sayin 1
More from around the web

Pittman Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]