Stoney Creek Community Center
finkle

Norristown, PA

#82 Jul 10, 2013
DUMB PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying dbl gave someone a eating disorder hmmmmmmm very interesting. You're probably one of the idiots who believe guns kill people and cars give you a dwi you moron lmfao. if you think dbl gave someone eating issues then your the issue scumbag. He didn't feed us he simply gave us a healthier lifestyle which you should look into..........
Scumbags? Laughable. I'm sorry you didn't have the will power, mental strength, aptitude or drive to give YOURSELF a healthier lifestyle, so sorry you had to pay someone to do that for you. How fucking hard is it? Eat better, make better lifestyle choices and exercise. Can I bill you for that now, "scumbag"? YOU could have sat down and said to yourself "I'M going to change the way I live" clearly you didn't have enough drive to do that successfully do that for yourself.
yep

Long Eddy, NY

#83 Jul 10, 2013
People Please wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gall stones"? PLEASE explain how anything associated with SC would create gall stones. I am merely asking for clarification. And what other "physical ailments"? Thank you in advance.
Losing weight too quickly can cause gull stones. Look it up.
worried

Stafford Springs, CT

#84 Jul 11, 2013
Healthier lifestyle. People were taking diet pills and water pills and laxatives that's not a lifestyle change those people had to hit scale numbers or he would bitch!
tahdah

Herndon, VA

#85 Jul 11, 2013
worried wrote:
Healthier lifestyle. People were taking diet pills and water pills and laxatives that's not a lifestyle change those people had to hit scale numbers or he would bitch!
You're right, he would get upset. There were even members of his team that stated they participated in unhealthy measures to hit thier goals in the first saeson. Long-term, measurable weight loss averages between one to two pounds a week, it was never enough.
Naomi

Little Falls, NY

#86 Jul 11, 2013
he would tell us to do strenuousworkouts without rest or hydration
Zisk

Ilion, NY

#87 Jul 12, 2013
Naomi wrote:
he would tell us to do strenuousworkouts without rest or hydration
To Tah Dah and Naomi- If accurate, this is disturbing on many levels. But I need to ask; Why go along with something that is potentially lethal? I know, i know...I wasn't in those folks' "shoes" so to speak...but I know that results can be had without that approach.
Interesting

Ilion, NY

#88 Jul 12, 2013
I think we can get the point across without being hostile. I have sat back and read most all the post and witnessed first hand some of the activities of this group. Although I've come to the conclusion that this business is far from "not for profit " it still depends on the participation of the people of Dolgeville witch it seems are doing it at their free will. I don't understand it, I think in time this business will sell, cut and run. But if these people are happy with giving their money and time to this man than so be it. It will be a lesson learned.
Agreed

Syracuse, NY

#89 Jul 12, 2013
Suckers are born every second.
tahdah

Cambridge, MA

#90 Jul 12, 2013
Zisk wrote:
<quoted text>
To Tah Dah and Naomi- If accurate, this is disturbing on many levels. But I need to ask; Why go along with something that is potentially lethal? I know, i know...I wasn't in those folks' "shoes" so to speak...but I know that results can be had without that approach.
I didn't find out everything at first. It was after quite a few weeks that things became more apparent
Zisk

Ilion, NY

#91 Jul 13, 2013
Interesting wrote:
I think we can get the point across without being hostile. I have sat back and read most all the post and witnessed first hand some of the activities of this group. Although I've come to the conclusion that this business is far from "not for profit " it still depends on the participation of the people of Dolgeville witch it seems are doing it at their free will. I don't understand it, I think in time this business will sell, cut and run. But if these people are happy with giving their money and time to this man than so be it. It will be a lesson learned.
Thank you.
Zisk

Ilion, NY

#92 Jul 13, 2013
tahdah wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't find out everything at first. It was after quite a few weeks that things became more apparent
THANK YOU!!!!
Becca

Great Barrington, MA

#93 Jul 13, 2013
I did not finish DBL because I had personal issues I had to deal with outside of DBL but I was in it for 2 months out of the three lost about 30 lbs and learned a lot. The things I'm reading on here are hurtful. I can honestly say those things did not happen! Bart kicked Ass and took names! He accepted no excuses because frankly excuses put us there in the first place. I do not understand this thread because it's just mean! No one is perfect everyone makes mistakes and choices and they learn from them! We are all human stop swelling on the bad and look at the good!
tahdah

Cambridge, MA

#94 Jul 14, 2013
Becca wrote:
I did not finish DBL because I had personal issues I had to deal with outside of DBL but I was in it for 2 months out of the three lost about 30 lbs and learned a lot. The things I'm reading on here are hurtful. I can honestly say those things did not happen! Bart kicked Ass and took names! He accepted no excuses because frankly excuses put us there in the first place. I do not understand this thread because it's just mean! No one is perfect everyone makes mistakes and choices and they learn from them! We are all human stop swelling on the bad and look at the good!
It's a forum where people can express thier opinions. Not everyone has been "mean". I think it's important to not take things at a personal level.
Summerhill

Little Falls, NY

#95 Jul 14, 2013
the poor boys ran the boilermaker this morning and had to spend the afternoon mowing and raking the lawn by hand. where was the big man.....off partying?
Nursey Nurse

Wethersfield, CT

#96 Jul 14, 2013
Summerhill wrote:
the poor boys ran the boilermaker this morning and had to spend the afternoon mowing and raking the lawn by hand. where was the big man.....off partying?
Seriously? Get a life and worry about your own family.
Jackson

Little Falls, NY

#97 Jul 15, 2013
Now They Are Warriors!!
Diogenes of Sinope

Ilion, NY

#98 Jul 16, 2013
Jackson wrote:
Now They Are Warriors!!
Ey, say what ya will, but they be rockin' the ol' church they bought!!! Looks nice too, great job with the landscaping out front!! Is the senior center rockin' it in similar fashion? Deep bows to SCCC!!!!
Jackson

Little Falls, NY

#99 Jul 29, 2013
Diogenes of Sinope wrote:
<quoted text>
Ey, say what ya will, but they be rockin' the ol' church they bought!!! Looks nice too, great job with the landscaping out front!! Is the senior center rockin' it in similar fashion? Deep bows to SCCC!!!!
big deal they planted some flowers and raked some leaves
Nooooo

Syracuse, NY

#100 Jul 30, 2013
Skunk Hollow wrote:
Are these "personal trainers" certified?
They were not suppose to charge for the workout!
Hey, what's up with the Board of Directors....a disagreement about finances? The only other man is now out? Do not disagree .....
I don't think they are, one reason because I keep on hearing about friends in the program that keep on getting injured... I don't think he makes them stretch causing the injuries and personal trainers would make sure that his patrons stretched... I hope he reads this for the well being of everyone in that program
Yes

Syracuse, NY

#101 Jul 30, 2013
People Please wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gall stones"? PLEASE explain how anything associated with SC would create gall stones. I am merely asking for clarification. And what other "physical ailments"? Thank you in advance.
Gall stones happen when you lose weigh quickly... At the age of 17 I had gall stones and had to get my gall bladder removed and its all because I lost a lot of weigh really quickly. And ps gall stone are very rare for young people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dolgeville man arrested for alleged sexual cont... 4 hr Concerned 9
Mayor turned down Budweiser Mon john wilson 2
burned down house Sun bobbie sue 46
Con artist May 19 Bruce 1
Arthur's May 17 ?? 5
Loose cats outside spraying everything May 15 JoJo 16
Does anyone know Jason Fuller and why no contac... May 12 You are an idiot 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piseco Mortgages